Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Trichy. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. V.KannanYour feedback matters!
What are the precautions that one should during his/her suffering from chickenpox? That what kind of medicine And food one should take during the disease period?
Gallstones are bits of solid material that may be formed in the gall bladder. The gallbladder is a little organ located under the liver. You won't not know you have them until they've block your bile duct, causing pain that will need immediate medical intervention, and even hospitalisation in some cases.They may comprise of cholesterol, salt, or bilirubin, which consists of red platelets. Gallstones vary in size. They can be as little as a grain of sand or as even the size of an apricot in many cases.
Women are more likely to develop gallstones than men. Read on to know more:
Causes: There are a number of causes for this condition, especially in women. These causes are as follows:
- Intake of anti-conception medication pills, hormone trade treatment for menopause side effects, or pregnancy
- Malfunctioning of the gall bladder
- High cholesterol levels
- Gallstones may be created when there is excessive amount of cholesterol in the bile discharged by the liver. This bile normally separates the cholesterol and helps in the normal functioning of the liver and other digestive organs of the body.
- Bilirubin: Bilirubin is a substance created when your liver wrecks old RedBlood Cells. A few conditions, like cirrhosis of the liver and certain blood issues causes the liver to create more bilirubin than it ought to. This can lead to complicated conditions like gallstones.
- Bile: Your gallbladder needs to exhaust bile to be sound. In the event that it discharges its bile content, the bile turns out to be excessively thick which causes stones to shape.
- Weight: Being overweight or underweight can also cause a malfunction which can lead to the appearance of such stones. The diet also has a bearing in such cases.
- A yellowish tint in your skin or eyes, which can demonstrate jaundice
- Sickness or retching
- Clay coloured stools
- Pain in the right upper quadrant of your stomach area
- Other digestive issues
Numerous individuals with gallstones may be asked to go through surgery to remove the gallbladder. These include the following:
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy: The specialist passes instruments, a light, and a camera through a few little cuts in the midsection.
- Open cholecystectomy: The specialist makes bigger cuts in the belly to expel the gallbladder. You may have to spend a couple days in the hospital after the operation.
- Without getting operated: If you have a mild condition and your specialist feels you shouldn't have an operation, he may recommend medicines like chenodiol, ursodiol, or both. These medications work by dissolving cholesterol stones. One may experience mild loose motions as a side effect. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.
I am 38 years old, last 6 month I suffered from skin problem, this started from ring worm but after that its spread in my body. I went to doctor, she gave me terbinafine 250 tab bdpc for one month and dermikem oc cream used. But still I do not relief .when I use cream, I relief otherwise not. Recently it spread in my family. Pls tell me what can I do now?
I am suffering from mental stress due to depression, what should I do to overcome my stress and live a healthy life once again?
Blood through the stool in intermediate time and ununiform stooling process. What is the cause pls answer.
Premature ejaculation is a condition in which the men tend to ejaculate too early or sometime even before the deep penetration. Generally, every man will be able to do successful intercourse for two to six minute, but if the ejaculation occurs before this short duration of time the act of sex comes to an end within a short period. Ayurveda treats premature ejaculation with several herbs, but they also insist on few natural home remedies to overcome this issue. Also, learn to cope With Erectile Dysfunction and Depression.
Natural Ayurvedic home remedies for premature ejaculation
- Asparagus powder: Boil two teaspoon of asparagus powder with one cup of milk for ten minutes. Drink this milk for two times a day regularly and this cure premature ejaculation at faster rate.
- Saffron and almond: Soak 10 almonds in water before night and next day morning peel off the skin and make them into fine powder. Mix this almond powder in one cup of cow’s milk along with cardamom powder, ginger powder and one pinch of saffron. Drink this mixture daily to improve your sex.
- Ginger and honey: Mix one table spoon of honey and small piece of ginger in one cup of boiled milk. Filter the milk and drink regularly to overcome premature ejaculation.
- Garlic: Garlic is another natural ingredient which is commonly available in every kitchen. Eat two to three cloves of garlic daily to improve your ejaculation time and to treat premature ejaculation.
- Carrots: Chop the carrots finely and mix it with honey and egg that is half boiled. Eat this regularly and this is an effective form of treatment for premature ejaculation.
- Diet changes: Dietary change is much essential to treat premature ejaculation even if you are on any drugs to treat it. Include foods that contain aphrodisiac properties that help to improve the sexual desire and treat any problems related to sex. Banana, drumstick, carrot, fennel, nuts, honey, cereals and milk are to be included in daily diet.
- Life style changes: Avoid taking much coffee, tea, alcohol and smoking. Practice doing yoga specially like matsya asana, sarvang asana and hala asana helps to overcome ejaculation problems.