Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Trichy. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. SridharYour feedback matters!
I think I have lost some memory or a center in my brain which controls understanding has slowed down. Can't keep a control over how I feel. Are blood pressure levels responsible for this? I feel either I have a psychiatric problem or a health problem.
My wife aged 36 weight 103 kgs having two kids suffering from clinical depression earlier she was crazily in love with me but since last one and half years she feels very lonely, acute headache, sleepless nights, listing music and feeling heartbroken in love with a friend whom they have hardly talked with she feels imaginary guilt of falling in love with him as per order of goddess mahakali, she is patient of high bp diabetes and hypertension she believes in black magic and doubts relatives in neighbors done black magic to fall in love with that guy we have bad neighbors she is very religious person and good character woman but now she feels the guilt cries sometime for that man while listening songs, there is little love left in our relation l have done allopathy medicine but she says I am not mad and refuses to take that medicine saying it increases her weight ayurvedic medicine also not working can homeopathy cure this illness can our family survive a moral life again I request you to kindly guide in the matter plz.
I have heaviness in my mind felling anxiety, headache, chest discomfort, felling heat in headache, tiredness, muscles tension, fatigue.
He feels very depressed and stress. Many bad thought are coming regularly. He can not control it and he feel for that thought. Eventhough he did not think anything the thought are coming automatically. What can be done for that? He should be free please help.
My mother is around 38-40 years old she is taking latin 50mg amitriptyline medicine is there any kind of harmful to her body. Please advise.
I am suffering from hypothyroid and mental disorders. It affected my body parts and my brain. What should I do to overcome the problems of hypothyroid and depression?
I am suffering from depression, anxiety, restlessness, feeling of helplessness. Life is losing its meaning. No suicidal tendency but unworthiness. Help me with homeopathy if possible.
My husband is a chain smoker and he cannot control himself at all. What can I do about it? And he is also reluctant about going to rehab because of his busy schedule so what is the solution?
I have a desk job and I have to sit all the day which makes my ass hurt at the end of the day it's really uncomfortable my spine hurts so bad this problem is there from my childhood days where I couldn't sit still for more than 2 hrs is it a problem or this happens with everyone could you help me please as it's stressing me out a lot now a days thinking it's a major issue please help me doc.
Has your life been mundane or monotonous lately, well then you have reasons to worry. Lives with less intimacy or unhappy sex lives have been known to cause problems in a relationship and may also be a cause for your mental problems.
In order to avoid these pitfalls, use these tips to bring back the spark and the smile on your partner's face:
- Wear red: The chances of having sex increases significantly if you are wearing red color. It is said to change the perception about a person's attractiveness.
- Oral sex: Oral sex allows for more clitoris stimulation in women and penile stimulation in men. Try new positions such as sixty nine and the elevator to keep things interesting in the bed.
- Scintillating visuals: To make your partner more aroused, use visual techniques such as lacy lingerie with heels. Men tend to focus on the visual aspect of sex more so it may be stimulating for them.
- Sexting: Sexting is the new thing in spicing up your sex life. Send saucy texts to your partner as this will spice up things and bring more creativity in your bedroom. It will bring both of you closer and is also a method of revealing your innermost desires without facing your partner.
- New positions: Opt for a new sex positions the next time you have sex, it will prevent monotony in your sex life. You may opt for poses such as the cowgirl where the woman is on top or the body builder position.
- Practice the downward dog position: This pose has been shown to increase libido in men and also helps them to last longer in bed. You will see improvement in core strength and will be able to control your pelvic muscle better.
- Communicate: You should communicate more with you partner, as this helps in improving your relationship. If you are more open, then it will lead to a better sex life.
- Going for it in the morning: Men are known to last longer in the morning as the level of testosterone in the body is high at this point of the day. It will also improve your health and mood.