Common Specialities
{{speciality.keyWord}}
Common Issues
{{issue.keyWord}}
Common Treatments
{{treatment.keyWord}}
Call Doctor
Book Appointment
Dr. Muthuram  - Pediatrician, Trichy

Dr. Muthuram

Diploma in Child Health (DCH)

Pediatrician, Trichy

13 Years Experience  ·  200 at clinic
Book Appointment
Call Doctor
Dr. Muthuram Diploma in Child Health (DCH) Pediatrician, Trichy
13 Years Experience  ·  200 at clinic
Book Appointment
Call Doctor
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help
Services
Feed

Personal Statement

To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies....more
To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies.
More about Dr. Muthuram
Dr. Muthuram is a trusted Pediatrician in Puthur, Trichy. You can consult Dr. Muthuram at Dr.Muthuram l in Puthur, Trichy. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. Muthuram on Lybrate.com.

Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Trichy and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.

Info

Education
Diploma in Child Health (DCH) - Kasturba Medical College - 2005
Languages spoken
English

Location

Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Muthuram

Dr.Muthuram l

wonder kids clinic , sanjay flats , next to aswins sweets Trichy Get Directions
200 at clinic
...more
View All

Services

View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Muthuram

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review

Feed

Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

About feeding child: can I feed my 4th month baby cow powdered milk .is it safe, if can pls tell me about dosage.

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician, Alappuzha
About feeding child: can I feed my 4th month baby cow powdered milk .is it safe, if can pls tell me about dosage.
Yes you can and there is no specific dosage. You make 30 or 60 ml milk and feed with spoon or sipper and not bottle feed. Any waste has to be discarded and not kept for later use .Breast milk has to be continued and formula feed can be given after breast milk only . From 4th month you can give home made semi solids mashed well also
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My daughter premature born now 4 months completed and weight now 3.7 kg and she s suffering from loose motion for 15 days .dr given enterogermina course for 3 days Stool pass reduced from 15 to 10 times per day. She s comfortable and urinate properly. Bit weight not gaining for last 1 month.

MD Pediatrics
Pediatrician, Vadodara
My daughter premature born now 4 months completed and weight now 3.7 kg and she s suffering from loose motion for 15 ...
First of all the cause of diarrhea should be found. Do not give anything to her except breast milk, not even water. As if anything other than mothers milk will go into the babies mouth she will have loose motion and diarrhea. Also if she passes stool with every episode of feeding than be rest assured its a normal reflex. She may pass stool upto 10 times per day. Kindly feed the baby with milk for every episode of loose stool. As soon as the infection passes outside the body the stool frequency will normalize. If she is not gaining any weight then you need to show to a pediatrician to rule out any GIT infections.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

New born baby ka blood group kiske saman hota hai, father or mother, ya koi different group bhi ho sakta hai kya sir?

Registered Dietitian, P.G.Dip in Dietetics, B.H.SC.-Food Science & Nutrition
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Ahmedabad
New born baby ka blood group kiske saman hota hai, father or mother, ya koi different group bhi ho sakta hai kya sir?
Hello, it is mostly like father or mother, you can say 80% chance. But 20% possibilities are for other blood group than parents.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My son is having cough and cold from 15 days. He sometimes vomit white sticky cuff's in the mid night and sometimes after meal also. please suggest for speedy recovery as he will have test to appear. His body feels warm sometimes but no fever. He is 5 years old.

BAMS, MD - Ayurveda
Ayurveda, Thane
Take Tab :Kaphkuthar 1-------1 Tab: Laxmivilas Ras 1------1 Sitopaladi Churna 1tablespoon with honey 2 times.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My daughter age is 4 years and 9 months ab tak bolna nahin sikhi hai please advice me what can i do to solve this problem?

Masters in Speech Therapy
Speech Therapist, Delhi
Delayed speech and language hai. Aap uske shabdon ko badha dijiye.Usko daily use objects,family members mamma and papa eatables drinks etc sikhayen. Oral exercises will help. Show her to speech therapist. If you are in Delhi, you can show me also.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My baby is 2 months old and weigh around 3.4 kg. She is passing stool very frequently I.e. Around 6 to 7 times in a day. The stool is neither solid not totally liquid. It's a semi liquid/solid. But my worry is frequent stool of daughter. Is it normal. Should I consult pediatrician? Please advise.

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician, Alappuzha
My baby is 2 months old and weigh around 3.4 kg. She is passing stool very frequently I.e. Around 6 to 7 times in a d...
If your baby is breastfed it is fine and if you bottle feed, stop bottle and give exclusively breast milk.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What is the main difference between" neurologist"and" pediatric neurologist" Can my son (2 years 8 months) be treated by neurologist (not pediatric neurologist) for global development disorder (Rx was-"? Autism" on 1st appointment held 3 months back). Or, is it compulsory to meet pediatric neurologist (he is 400 kms away from my home)

MSW, Clinical Hypnotherapy, MBA, Post Graduation in Counselling, Research Scholar
Psychologist, Guwahati
What is the main difference between" neurologist"and" pediatric neurologist" Can my son (2 years 8 months) be treated...
Pediatric neurologists specialise in dealing with cases of children. If there is non available in years city you may go for the general neurologists also.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have two month baby but m not able to feed my baby completely as due to lack of milk. Please suggest how can I increase the milk?

BHMS
Homeopath, Hooghly
Repeated suckling can increase the breast milk,,also u need proper homoeopathic treatment to increase ur breast milk,,massage ur breast daily,,take fenugreek,,take cinnamon powder,,u need proper homoeopathic treatment
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed