Doctor in Sri Venkateswara Homeo Health Care
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Submit a review for Sri Venkateswara Homeo Health CareYour feedback matters!
I had irregular periods now I'm taking crina ncr 10 mg from last 2 weeks. Now how many days I got periods?
What are the safe products safe for oily skin, tell me name of all products like sunscreen, facewash, brightening cream etc.
My wife has PCOS (small) and currently we are trying to have baby, apart from PCOS she does not have any problem. And for mine I do not have any problem as per the current doctor and reports. And now doctor suggested Ovulation induction (medicine) but we are not getting result. Please help what next.
Hello Dr. My sister had unprotected sex with her husband and got periods after 12 days. And for next 2 months she didn't get her periods and she used cyclonorm e and p for 3 days. In how many days she can expect her periods.
Hi I am 28 still not done hand work (for masturbation). When I feel to do masturbation just lie down in bed, sleeping face down position and just give pressure. Then sperm out and give me some relax. Is this harmful?
My height is 5.9 weight 85. I do masturbation weekly 4 or 5 times. But when I met my girlfriend fr sex my penis didin get stronger. Afte week Also I have the masturbation. My penis get stronger.
My teeth is becoming yellowish day by day and my lower teeth is discoloring please suggest remedies.
Colour plays a unique role in daily life. There is color everywhere. Our day starts with bright yellow rays of the sun, trees welcome the day with vibrant green light. There is color everywhere from the dress we wear to the place we live in. Why not our meals be colourfull. A rainbow meal plate not only looks beautiful but also keeps you healthy. Every color carries a specific vibration with it and that will affect our systems (especially endocrine system). In this article, we will discuss in detail about VIBGYOR foods and their effect on our systems.
- Red: It is one of the primary colors. Red color has its effect on adrenal glands. This color has its effect on survival, safety, and tribe. Red foods help to improve immunity as they are rich in vitamin c. Vitamin c also helps to support structures like teeth, bones, and skin. Lycopene is the phytonutrient present in red foods. The color red is obtained to a fruit or vegetable because of this phytonutrient. There are studies that show that lycopene has anti-cancer properties. Examples: watermelon, apples, pomegranates, strawberries, beetroot, red cabbage, red onion etc.
- Orange: It is the color of creativity. Orange has its effect on the reproductive system. It codes for productivity, creativity, and emotions. Orange color foods are rich in beta-carotene. It is also one of the phytonutrients. Beta-carotene helps in cell replication and supports reproductive health. Examples: carrots, orange bell peppers, orange etc.
- Yellow: Yellow connects with one of the five elements of earth that is the fire. Yellow colored foods affect digestive systems and this color codes for power, energy, and transformation. These foods help to control excessive acid production in stomach and aids in the better digestion of foods. Lemon squeezed in water is an excellent tonic for the liver. Examples: lemon, pineapple, banana, ginger etc.
- Green: Green is the color of love. Green colored foods help in proper functioning of the heart. This color codes for love, compassion, and gratitude. Green colored foods are rich in vitamin k which helps in blood clotting, thereby preventing blood loss during any injury. Vitamin k also reduces homocysteine levels in the blood. Homocysteine is one of the contributors to heart diseases. Examples: leafy greens, wheatgrass, kiwi, honeydew melon, pear etc.
- Blue: Blue is the color of truth. Blue foods have an effect on thyroid functioning. This color codes for voice, authenticity, and choice. There are very fewer foods with this color. Blue foods are rich in iodine. Examples: sea plants like noori, kelp, agar, spirulina
- Indigo: It is the color of insight. Indigo colored foods help in brain functioning. This color codes for insight, reflection, and visualization. The phytonutrients present in these foods are called anthocyanins. These foods help in better cognition. There are studies that show that blueberries help in improving cognition. Examples: blueberries, black currants, black apple (kala jamun), blackberries etc.
- Violet: This is a highly spiritual color. The foods rich in this color will affect pineal gland. This color codes for purpose, soul, and connection. White colored fruits and vegetables will have an effect on this system. These foods help in cleansing and maintaining circadian rhythm. Examples: garlic, onion cauliflower, cabbage.
Now we know the importance of color in our food. So, make your plate as colorful as possible to nourish your systems as well as to tap into your senses. Enjoy every color of life. Bring out the child in you to play with colorful food.
Take away points:
1. To begin with, focus on including more than 3 colors in your plate.
2. Track how many colors you are eating in a day and notice the changes happening in your system.
3. Make a note of the color codes and when you dress in particular color notice how you feel.