routine supplementation of calcium in young age is not required.
However vitamin d supplementation may be needed, if there is vitamin d deficiency.
If you have exposure to sunlight daily in morning, then vitamin d supplementation may not be required.
It is advisable to check your vitamin d levels and share the report for ideal dosing of vitamin d.
For calcium dairy products are useful along with eggs.
- your vit d3 is very low, there are three ways to boost it:- the best source is morning sunlight exposure for 15-20 min
- diet rich in vit d including fish such as salmon, tuna, mackeral, mushrooms, egg yolk, enriched dairy products, cereals & orange juice
- consult a local doctor as you will require an injectible supplement to bring the level up.
do yoga and pranayam regularly
go for walks regularly
have exposure to mild sunlight daily
take dates, beetroot, jaggery, green leafy vagetables regularly
take following homeopath medication
4 drops three times a day
4 drops three times a day
biocombination no 19
4 tabs three times a day
take following allopathy medication.
1 sachet per week for 6 weeks
tab orofer xt
1 perday for 3 months
tab ostocalcium plus
1 perday for 3 months.
It's not necessary that the pain is due to coffee. For how long you took the vit d tabs?
Leg pain can be due to calcium or vit d deficiency both. Or due to some previous injury, sprained muscles.
It needs to investigated property.
You add extra dairy products to your diet.
Go for easy excercise and yoga.
Sleep with a pillow below your leg.
N massage your leg before going to bed.
Hello Mr. lybrate-user.
Vit c is available otc but you need a valid prescription for vit d because excessive vit d is toxic to the body.
You can take an online appointment and attach your reports there.
CCEBDM, PG Diploma In Clinical Cardiology, MBBS, certificate course in rheumatology and joint disorders.
General Physician, Ghaziabad
You have to improve your food habits do
1. Take 2/ 3glass of warm water in the morning before brush 2. Take more water in day
3. Take meals at fixed hrs, chew food properly/ completely, no eating quickly 4. Take small amount of food at a time, take more frequent meals - may be five times a day.
5. No spicy/ fried/ fast/ junk/processed food. Caffeine,
6. No smoking, chewing gum, and carbonated beverages.
6. No milk for few days, can take curd, no uncooked salad
7. Avoid constipation
8. Use nibupani (lemon water) 2/ 3 times a day
9. Do not drink/ store water in plastic bottles. 10 .relax and walk for 30 mts daily 11. Take enough rest- do not lie down immediately after eating. Take dinner 3 hrs before sleeping. No late nights 11. Keep your weight under control.
13. Avoid tea, coffee, alcohol
15. Reduce physical and mental stress. Maintain healthy life style. Do exercise regularly.
16. No unnecessary medicines medicine can not be advised for open question for medicine and further advise contact on private consultation good luck.