Asked for male, 38years old from Gorakhpur
Since when r you having this?What r other symptoms that you r experiencing?
By doing what like walking, exertion, eating or empty stomach- it increases or decreases in intensity. For how much time it remains?
Get your thyroid profile, cbc, blood sugar fasting checked from some lab.
In the meanwhile follow this 1. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U should eat whatever your mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is your traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc.
2. Don't overeat 3. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of plain water first thing in the morning (preferably within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of mixed dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit (eat whole fruit not juice), a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Take simple food like rice n dal in dinner. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
6. Maintain active life style7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 9. Drink lot of water.10. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
11. Take 1tsp of ghee in bfast, lunch n dinner.
Exercise in the form of yoga, cycling, swimming, gym etc.
Till lock down do suryanamaskar.
for more details, you can consult me.