Cirrhosis is a complication of many liver diseases characterized by abnormal structure and function of the liver. The diseases that lead to cirrhosis do so because they injure and kill liver cells, after which the inflammation and repair that is associated with the dying liver cells causes scar tissue to form. The liver cells that do not die multiply in an attempt to replace the cells that have died. This results in clusters of newly-formed liver cells (regenerative nodules) within the scar tissue.
Management depends on cause of cirrhosis.
Go for meditation to nourish your entire body to strengthen your cell & tissues improving your body in a healthy manner by conditioning your bones. Tk, plenty of water to hydrate your body to regulate metabolism. Your diet be easily digestible ,high in protein-take, fish, eggs, chicken..Tk, apples, carrots, potatoes, sweet- potatoes, milk, almonds.
Tk, banana with hot milk in the breakfast.
Add ghee in lunch.
Go for aerobics.
Tk, homoeopathic medicine:
@ AlfalfaQ -10 drops, thrice with little water. Avoid, junkfood, ,alcohol & nicotine. Tk, care.
Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi.
As a general rule, first step is to rule out a bony injury and for that x ray of the affected shoulder is required.
If there is no bony injury, I would advise to start with conservative management in form of ice packs, gentle anti inflammatory medication, arm sling and local analgesic spray for application for 5-7 days.
If your pain, swelling and other associated symptoms do not subside after 5-7 days time, then we need to evaluate you and look for what soft tissue injury is there exactly? do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance. You can also discuss your case and treatment plans with me in a greater detail in a private consultation.
HAIR SERUM ( WOLFE DIETERI) Apply on hairss nd hair roots 2 hours before taking bath twice a week.
JABORANDI OIL ( WHEEZAL) Apply twice weekly
1.Drink 6-8 glasss extra water daily
2.2 glass milk daily
3.Take nutritious diet
4.Avoid junk nd spicy food,fast food,cold drinks
5.Take a sound and refreshing sleep
(A)Try shampoos that do not contain sulfates or parabens. Sulfates are the chemicals that make shampoos lather up. Parabens are preservatives that cause irritation and eye problems after prolonged use. Both of these chemicals aren't healthy for you or the environment so try to use shampoos with natural cleansers
(B)Be careful about using hair care products with too much protein. Too much protein can leave your hair feeling desiccated and brittle. While protein is the building block of healthy hair, use conditioners that come with balanced ingredients.
(C). Rinse your hair with vinegar before shampooing, twice a year. Doing this helps to make your hair look shinier and cleaner; plus, it treats dandruff. Use 1 part vinegar (preferably organic apple cider vinegar) to 3 parts warm water, then rinse and wash your hair as normal
(D)Eat healthily. Give your hair the right amount of vitamins. Since hair is made of proteins, eat a balanced diet rich in lean protein, whole grains, fruits and vegetables. A healthy diet will ensure hair that looks and feels better.
• Make sure you get plenty of vitamin C. This vitamin strengthens hair. In addition, iron helps transport oxygen to blood vessels, zinc grows and repairs tissue, and omega-3 fatty acids grow healthy hair.
• Give your hair some time to show new brilliance. What you eat will not have an immediate difference on the hair you already have, but it will help with hair that is newly growing.
Dear, you can easily get fitness and health by following simple and very important tips:
1. To get fitness, your digestion should work properly. If you have any disease of digestive system you should treat disease first. For proper digestion - take 10 gms powder of carom seeds (ajwain, 10 gm powder of cumin (jeera), 10 gm of rock salt. Mix them well and take 1/2 teaspoon (3-5 gm) of mixture daily after meal. Or take 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper (kali mirch), 1/ 2 tea spoon of jeera (cumin), 2-3 slice of ginger. Boil it in one glass of water for 2-3 minutes. Drink 5-10 teaspoons (15-20 ml) in morning and evening for strong digestive system. Or you can take amla powder 1 teaspoon with water for strong digestion.
2. Take a diet rich with proteins and fats.
In morning, take a glass of milk added with 2 teaspoons of protein powder with breakfast. In lunch time, take 1 bowl of curd or 100 gm of cheese, a bowl of vegetable, with chapattis. In evening, take 1 glass of milk (300 ml) with 2 bananas.
In night, take a bowl of careals (daal, a bowl of salad with chapattis. 3. In morning, get up early and take awalk for 10-15 minutes and exercise light weight exercises for at least 30 minutes at home or gym.
4. For proper fitness, proper sleep is very important. So you should sleep for 6-8 hours daily.
5. Avoid soft drinks, western fast food (burgers, french fries, pizza etc. They disturb your digestion. 6. Do meditation daily to calm down your stress level. Do pranayam daily. You can take long and deep breaths atleast for 10 minutes in calm and peaceful environment. I assure you that you definitely get fitness by applying these tips and lifestyle. Be healthy.
Hi, May be 2 weeks minimum. Rest of the time do with rest, compression with crepe bandage if swelling persists and keep your leg in and elevated position while sleeping with the help of pillow and apply ice over the injured part.