welcome to Lybrate
thank you for writing and I understand your concern.
Aap fresh ho sakte he bas tablet khali pet lena he fresh hone se koi asar nhi padta he.
If anything else please let me know.
1. Identify your triggers to arousal and avoid them
2. Limit your exposure to pornographic material. 3. Stash sex-objects. 4. Limit your internet use
5. Distracting yourself--
do something else. Try to be as busy as possible during the day and night. Keep your mind focused on activities that do not stimulate your sexual fantasies. 6. Exercise. Exercise may help reduce sexual desires. If you masturbate to reduce stress at times, exercise is a healthy alternative because it releases endorphins in your brain which make you feel happier and less stressed
7. Keep your bladder as empty as possible. The urge to urinate can be mistaken by the body as the urge for sex/masturbation. Go to the bathroom before you go to sleep at night and immediately when you wake up in the morning. Even if you feel the slightest urge to urinate, relieve yourself as soon as possible.
8. Go to sleep when you are really tired. This way, you will fall asleep quickly after lying down in bed and not spend time in bed trying to fall asleep
9. Get out of bed immediately in the morning. When you wake up in the morning at the set time, get out of bed as soon as possible and avoid lying in bed awake. Such is a time when masturbation is likely to occur.
There are many myths about masturbation. Even though many of these have been debunked several times, they seem to resurface time and time again.
Most claims about masturbation are not backed up by science. There is often no scientific evidence to show that masturbation causes any of the adverse effects suggested. Masturbation will not cause:
impotence later in life
low sperm count
some couples worry that their relationship must be unsatisfying if either one of them masturbates; this, too, is a myth.
Do kegel exercises-- firstly, find the pelvic floor muscles. You can achieve this by stopping mid-stream two or three times the next time you urinate. The muscles you can feel working during this process are the pelvic floor muscles, and they will be the focus of kegel exercises.
One kegel exercise consists of tightening and holding these muscles for 5 seconds and then releasing them. Try to do between 10 and 20 repetitions each day. This may not be possible when you first start doing the exercises. However, they should become easier over time.
You should be able to notice an improvement after 6 weeks.
Make sure you are breathing naturally throughout this process and avoid pushing down as if you are forcing urination. Instead, bring the muscles together in a squeezing motion.
MD-Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine & Surgery (BAMS)
combating any type of addiction requires self-determination, discipline and maybe professional help. You must be mentally prepared to quit. You need to discipline your mind and refrain from masturbating. And if need be, you need to seek out professional help. It’s best to start quitting gradually.
If you masturbate 30 times a week (roughly two times a day), try masturbating once a day. Each week, reduce the amount you masturbate by half until you reach zero.
MBBS, Basic Life Support (B.L.S), Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Fellow of Academy of General Education (FAGE)
General Physician, Delhi
I am sorry to hear about your concern but will be happy to assist you.
An orgasm involves the involuntary contraction of the muscles in the pelvis and pelvic floor. If these muscles continue to contract intensely, they may cause temporary cramps after sex. Issues with the digestive system can cause abdominal cramping. Constipation and gas are two common causes of stomach pain after sex.
Let's connect over a call so that we can discuss your concern in details and make a suitable treatment plan for you.