MBBS, CCEBDM, Diploma in Diabetology, Diploma in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics, Cetificate Course In Thyroid Disorders Management (CCMTD)
Hello, thanks for the query.
I have seen the details given. However, the information is not adequate. I need to know following: age of the patent, hba1c%, profile, serum creatinine, urea, bp readings, dietary pattern, extent of daily exercise and correct dosage of the medications being taken (glycomet gp2 how many times?) tablet telma 20 mg is for high blood pressure. Therefore, if you come back with above information, preferably in a private conversation, then I will be able to guide specifically and also prescribe if any additional drugs are needed. I am sure you are aware that in a well controlled diabetes patient fbg should be < 100 mg or closer to it, pp should be 150 to 170 mg & hba1c% < 6.5% in persons below 60 years and in older ones < 7%. Thanks.
It's fungus or yeast infection. Common around skin folds like thighs and genitals. Avoid sweating, sharing clothes, towels and soap. Specific medicine required depends on the severity. For detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Are you diabetic or having cervical spondylosis. If so is it under control. If you donât know then get blood sugar fasting n x-ray of cervical spine (both ap n lateral) done from some lab. If you are experiencing shoulder pain, try these exercises to help relieve your pain
1. Arm-across-chest stretch â hold your right hand out in front of you, keeping it near your waist. Reach your left hand behind your elbow, pulling your right arm to the left and across your chest. If you feel pain in your shoulder, lower your arm until the pain subsides. The goal is to be able to pull your right arm across your chest without feeling any pain. Hold for 30-60 seconds then relax and repeat with your left arm. Repeat 3-5 times.
2. Neck release â sit up straight then slowly bring your chin toward your chest until you feel the stretch in the back of your neck. Try leaning your head to the left to stretch your right shoulder or leaning your head to the right to stretch your left shoulder. Hold the stretches up to one minute in each direction, breathing deeply as you concentrate on relaxing. Repeat 3-5 times.
To progress the stretch, elevate your arm as you pull it across your chest until it is the height of your shoulder.
3. Chest expansion â put an exercise band, rope, strap, or even a tie behind your back and grasp it with both hands. While holding the strap, draw your shoulder blades toward each other and gently lift your chin toward the ceiling. Breathe deeply for 10 to 15 seconds and release. Repeat 3-5 times.
To progress the stretch, move your hands closer together on the strap.
4. Seated twist â sit straight up in a chair with your knees together. Twist your torso to the right, placing your left hand on the outside of your right thigh. Relax your shoulders as you look towards your right, gentling pushing on your right thigh. Breathe deeply for 10 to 15 seconds and release. Repeat with your left side. Repeat both sides 3-5 times.
5. The 90, 90 shoulder stretch â stand in a doorway, holding your arms up so your elbow is at a 90 degree angle and your arm forms a 90 degree angle to your body at the shoulder. Place each hand on one of the sides of the door frame, placing one foot forward as you stand up straight aligning your neck with your spine. Lean forward as you brace yourself against the door frame. Hold the stretch for 20-30 seconds. Repeat 2-3 times.
Hello, greetings from your wellness coach.
Yes, as per your given data, your bmi is 18.6 kg/m2 and it is normal weight. There is nothing extra to be done for gaining weight. You just have your balanced diet and timely food with moderate exercises and that will keep you healthy.
Avoid masturbation for pcos.
Do perineal and pelvic exercise regularly do yoga and pranayam regularly go for walks regularly reduce your weight send me details of your ultrasound reports, blood reports we will advice you natural remedies.