Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Progressive Supranuclear Palsy Questions

HI, My wife can't eat and swallow as her both vents are become very week, as she is having psp problem. Doctor suggested to do stomach peg. I want to ask you what is expenses to do the same and is there any other treatment for the same.

Dear Lybrate user, depending on the medical condition, a peg feeding tube may be temporary or permanent. However, those with more permanent neurologic damage may require a feeding tube long-term. In either case, the feeding tube can be easily removed if necessary. But you may also take homeopathic treatment as this is most effective way, and for homeopathy treatment you may contact us.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Book appointment with top doctors for Progressive Supranuclear Palsy treatment

View fees, clinic timings and reviews