Then you need to do urine pregnancy test. It should be done 10 days after missing your period. For example if your date was 10th, then do the test on 20th. Before that it can give false negative or false positive test.
Since we know that anti pregnancy pills may lead to irregular periods cycles so there could be possibility that your are not pregnancy, ultrasounds may help you identify actual status.
Pause in periods may happen due to side effects of regular or excessive dose of anti pregnancy pills.
This issue can be discussed further over a call of video conferencing as per your convenience.
On a dry surface, such as clothing or bedding, sperm are dead by the time the semen has dried completely but chances are there that they are still alive because they sustain in warm places and live longer because they thrive in warm, wet places like in our warm hand/palm. Since you are not sure whether your partner discharged completely outside of vaginal glands so chances are there. Some pregnancy tests can clarify your doubts. You needs proper medical advice if still in doubt.
On a dry surface, such as clothing or bedding, sperm are dead by the time the semen has dried completely but chances are there that they are still alive because they sustain in warm places and live longer because they thrive in warm, wet places like in our warm hand/palm. Since you are not sure whether your partner discharged completely outside of vaginal glands so chances are there. Some pregnancy tests can clarify your doubts. You needs immediate medical advice if still in doubt.
There is no fixed time in which one bleeds after taking emergency contraceptive pill. Sometimes unexpected bleeding occurs more over it is not necessary. Next menstrual cycle can be early or delayed as side effects of the pill.
Ascoril SF Expectorant may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
1. Do saline gargles.
2. Whenever possible do steam inhalation also.
3. Cover your nose and mouth with hanky for at least 30 sec when you go in dusty areas also when you go in and out of AC. As our nose is the most sensitive part of our body, When there is temperature difference between two rooms or inside n outside, then if we not protect our nose, it gets affected.
4. Drink Hot Liquids --Hot liquids relieve nasal congestion, prevent dehydration, and soothe the uncomfortably inflamed membranes that line your nose and throat.
5. Sleep With an Extra Pillow Under Your Head-- Elevating your head will help relieve congested nasal passages. If the angle is too awkward, try placing the pillows between the mattress and the box springs to create a more gradual slope.
6. Treat That Stuffy Nose With Warm Salt Water-- Salt-water rinsing helps break nasal congestion, while also removing virus particles and bacteria from your nose.
7. Blow Your Nose Often (and the Right Way)-- It's important to blow your nose regularly when you have a cold rather than sniffling mucus back into your head. But when you blow hard, pressure can carry germ-carrying phlegm back into your ear passages, causing earache. The best way to blow your nose: Press a finger over one nostril while you blow gently to clear the other.
Homeopathic treatment has very encouraging results. Consult online for details.
Since you have gone through a pregnancy test and found negative results but we should double check for any possibility to conceive, the reason of pain may vary and depends upon hormonal structure and that's why we have irregularity in periods for different women, also it may happen due to side effects of anti pregnancy medicines. On of the reason of your pain could be stomach infection or any kind of stone possibilities are also there so lets have a detailed discussion.