|Menstruation Related Diseases
1. Menses remit a day or two then return - ferrum m.
2. Menses late for several months - kali carb.
3. Menses ceases on laying - cactus.
4. Menses cease suddenly - cocc ind.
5. Menses ceases after walking - lilium tel.
6. Menses scanty lasting only one our - euphrasia, psorinum.
7. Menses profuse in young women - kali b
8. Menses early profuse like muddy water - nit ac.
9. Menses bright red if early and dark if late - calc phos.
10. Menses offensive like semen - stramonium, sulph.
11. Menses very dark stain difficult to wash off - med.
12. Menses with joint pains - sabina
13. Menses with neuralgic pain in the body - kalm.
14. Menses suppressed with asthma - pulsatilla, spongia.
15. Menses with rectal symptoms - erig.
16. Menstrual bleeding from hard stool - ambr, lycopodium.
17. Menses ceases while sitting - kreos.
18. Menses only when urinating - m aust
19. Menstrual flow aggravated from lifting - kreos.
20. Menses suppressed with jaundice - chion.
21. Menses suppressed from weakness - nux m.
22. Menses suppressed from fever - cimic.
23. Menses suppressed from warm bathing - aeth.
24. Menses suppressed from grief - ign, nat m.
25. Menses suppressed during diabetes - uran n.
26. Menses suppressed by putting hands in cold water - conium, lac d.
27. Menses suppressed by drinking milk - lac d.
28. Menses from fright - opium.
29. Menses bring toothache - ant cr.
30. Menses only lying down - mag c, kreos.
31. Menses lingering - sabina
32. Menses scanty - graph.
33. Headache during menses - nat m
34. Spasms during menses - caulo, cimis, mag phos.
35. All ailments disappeared during menses - lach, zinc.