Asked for female, 25years old from Jamnagar
1. Do saline gargles daily.
2. Whenever possible do steam inhalation also.
3. Cover your nose and mouth with hanky for at least 30 sec when you go in dusty areas also when you go in and out of ac. As our nose is the most sensitive part of our body, when there is temperature difference between two rooms or inside n outside, then if we not protect our nose, it gets affected.
4. Drink hot liquids --hot liquids relieve nasal congestion, prevent dehydration, and soothe the uncomfortably inflamed membranes that line your nose and throat. 5. Sleep with an extra pillow under your head-- elevating your head will help relieve congested nasal passages. If the angle is too awkward, try placing the pillows between the mattress and the box springs to create a more gradual slope.
6. Treat that stuffy nose with warm salt water-- salt-water rinsing helps break nasal congestion, while also removing virus particles and bacteria from your nose. 7. Blow your nose often (and the right way)-- it's important to blow your nose regularly when you have a cold rather than sniffling mucus back into your head. But when you blow hard, pressure can carry germ-carrying phlegm back into your ear passages, causing earache. The best way to blow your nose: press a finger over one nostril while you blow gently to clear the other.
For migraine 1. Take adequate night sleep
2. Eat at regular intervals. As starvation/gas can trigger migrain
3. Avoid things that can trigger migrain. Common triggers include alcohol, caffeine or poor sleep.
Inculcate good sleep practices like having a regular bedtime schedule and avoiding naps, caffeine and tv before bedtime.
4. Don't take stress- pursue an enjoyable activity or verbalising frustration to reduce stress and improve mental health.
5. Avoid foods that you know triggers your migrain.
6. Hot packs and heating pads can relax tense muscles. Warm showers or baths may have a similar effect
7. Drink water. dehydration can be a big cause of headaches,â for this homeopathic treatment is very effective and is safe also. For more details you can consult me.