Asked for female, 62years old from Bhubaneswar
1. Take adequate night sleep
2. Eat at regular intervals. As starvation/gas can trigger migrain
3. Avoid things that can trigger migrain. Common triggers include alcohol, caffeine or poor sleep.
Inculcate good sleep practices like having a regular bedtime schedule and avoiding naps, caffeine and tv before bedtime.
4. Don't take stress- pursue an enjoyable activity or verbalising frustration to reduce stress and improve mental health.
5. Avoid foods that you know triggers your migrain.
6. Hot packs and heating pads can relax tense muscles. Warm showers or baths may have a similar effect
7. Drink water. âdehydration can be a big cause of headaches,â for this homeopathic treatment is very effective
for more details you can consult me.