MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, FCPS, DGO, Diploma of the Faculty of Family Planning (DFFP)
If both of you have thalasaemia minor there is 25 % chance of child getting thalasaemia major which is problematic disease to have. So better to rule out same and if child has option of termination of pregnancy is available.
1. Do saline gargles daily.
2. Whenever possible do steam inhalation also.
3. Cover your nose and mouth with hanky for at least 30 sec when you go in dusty areas also when you go in and out of ac. As our nose is the most sensitive part of our body, when there is temperature difference between two rooms or inside n outside, then if we not protect our nose, it gets affected.
4. Drink hot liquids --hot liquids relieve nasal congestion, prevent dehydration, and soothe the uncomfortably inflamed membranes that line your nose and throat. 5. Sleep with an extra pillow under your head-- elevating your head will help relieve congested nasal passages. If the angle is too awkward, try placing the pillows between the mattress and the box springs to create a more gradual slope.
6. Treat that stuffy nose with warm salt water-- salt-water rinsing helps break nasal congestion, while also removing virus particles and bacteria from your nose. 7. Blow your nose often (and the right way)-- it's important to blow your nose regularly when you have a cold rather than sniffling mucus back into your head. But when you blow hard, pressure can carry germ-carrying phlegm back into your ear passages, causing earache. The best way to blow your nose: press a finger over one nostril while you blow gently to clear the other.
Homeopathic treatment has very encouraging results and gives relief in long term
please ask for consultation with detailed information so that I can help you better.
Hi dear a homeopathic constitutional treatment will give her a holistic and permanent cure without any side effects
You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance
Medicines will reach you via courier services
It generally happens in pregnancy, do
1.eat small, frequent meals and snacks throughout the day so your stomach is never empty. High-protein foods and complex carbohydrates might be especially helpful. Whatever you eat, eat it slowly.
2; avoid lying down after eating (especially on your left side) because this can slow digestion.
3. Get up slowly – sitting on bed for few mts and then standing up
4. Avoid strong smell food
5. Food should not be very hot eat at room temperature.
6. No fried/ spicy/ junk food
7. Brush after eating’
8 keep sipping fluids through out day
9 room should be well ventilated.
10 relax and have adequate sleep
medicine can not advised for open question, for medicine contact on private chat.