Hello, We usually prescribe paracetamol and acetaminophen (Tylenol), both of which are safe and help reduce fever during pregnancy. Please prevent yourself from cold and Other things because during pregnancy your immune system gets weak and many bacteria/ Viruses can attack easily on health.
Yes acidity problem is very common in pregnancy.
U should do the following
1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it.
3. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc
4. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
5. Maintain active life style
6. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods
7.Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. It contains a lot of fiber which will help reduce tendency for constipation
8. Drink lot of water
Exercise in the form of yoga, cycling, Swimming, gymming, walking etc.
This is gonna help you in long term
But for now to bring your digestive system back on track you need to take medicines. For that I need more details, you can consult me.
Do not worry. Let your doctor do the Physical examination regularly and check the vitals and do the necessary tests to monitor the health of both mother and the baby. Follow the instructions. You can elevate the legs so that the swelling decreases. You can also add Homeopathy which can help you to cope well with the stress. Keep doing mild exercise (talk to the doctor before you begin exercise ). You can contact me for further details.