Hello, thanks for the query.
The query says marle & 24 years old. Then talks about pregnancy. Please clarify about whom are you asking the question? Tsh 12.705 mu/l is too high. Thyroid functions should have been checked before getting pregnant by this lady. Because tsh should be maintained around 2.5 mu/l or less even before getting conception. Higher values are not good for fetal development and for outcome of pregnancy. Please consult the gynecologist and endocrinologist for reducing the tsh. )r else come back with following details: age, weight, height, lipid profile, bp readings as there is a need to initiate treatment with levothyroxine immediately. In this communication we are supposed to give only general guidelines, no drugs can be prescribed. I hope the seriousness of the situation is understood. Thanks.
Ascoril SF Expectorant may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
1. Do saline gargles.
2. Whenever possible do steam inhalation also.
3. Cover your nose and mouth with hanky for at least 30 sec when you go in dusty areas also when you go in and out of AC. As our nose is the most sensitive part of our body, When there is temperature difference between two rooms or inside n outside, then if we not protect our nose, it gets affected.
4. Drink Hot Liquids --Hot liquids relieve nasal congestion, prevent dehydration, and soothe the uncomfortably inflamed membranes that line your nose and throat.
5. Sleep With an Extra Pillow Under Your Head-- Elevating your head will help relieve congested nasal passages. If the angle is too awkward, try placing the pillows between the mattress and the box springs to create a more gradual slope.
6. Treat That Stuffy Nose With Warm Salt Water-- Salt-water rinsing helps break nasal congestion, while also removing virus particles and bacteria from your nose.
7. Blow Your Nose Often (and the Right Way)-- It's important to blow your nose regularly when you have a cold rather than sniffling mucus back into your head. But when you blow hard, pressure can carry germ-carrying phlegm back into your ear passages, causing earache. The best way to blow your nose: Press a finger over one nostril while you blow gently to clear the other.
Homeopathic treatment has very encouraging results. Consult online for details.
Is it your first trimester. Since when are you having loose motions. Is there pain with motions. How many loose motions in a day. Take care of dehydration. 1.take home cooked, fresh light food. 2. Drink boiled water. 3. Take ors.4. Avoid fast foods, spicy and fried foods
5. Curd is good for you.
For details you can consult me.
Kitne weeks ki pregnancy hai. It can be uti. Do the following--you maintain high grade of personal hygiene. Do change your underclothes at least 2 times a day
wear cotton underclothesstay hydratedkeep the area dry.For more details you can consult me.