Asked for female, 23 years old from Bangalore
Yes acidity problem is very common in pregnancy.
U should do the following
1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it.
3. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc
4. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
5. Maintain active life style
6. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods
7.Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. It contains a lot of fiber which will help reduce tendency for constipation
8. Drink lot of water
Exercise in the form of yoga, cycling, Swimming, gymming, walking etc.
This is gonna help you in long term
But for now to bring your digestive system back on track you need to take medicines. For that I need more details, you can consult me.