Asked for male, 22years old from Tirunelveli
None of these symptoms are because of masturbation. Itâs myth. There are many myths about masturbation. Even though many of these have been debunked several times, they seem to resurface time and time again.
Most claims about masturbation are not backed up by science. There is often no scientific evidence to show that masturbation causes any of the adverse effects suggested. Masturbation will not cause:
impotence later in life
low sperm count
some couples worry that their relationship must be unsatisfying if either one of them masturbates; this, too, is a myth.
For weight gain you can try this -
1. 1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic). Or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't drink water before meals. This can fill your stomach and make it harder to get in enough calories.
3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U can eat whatever your mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is your traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits (eat whole fruit not juice), a handful of peanuts, seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk, a cheese cube/slice/ banana shake etc
5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep. Take simple food like rice n dal in dinner.
7.take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 8. Drink lot of water9. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
10. Maintain active life style. Exercise to gain weight swimming:jogging:lunges and squats:bench press:deadlifts:yoga:pull-ups:upright barbell rows and dumbbell shoulder press
lifting weight is important too, so that the additional calories can be used to build muscle instead of just adding fat.
11. Don't smoke. Smokers tend to weigh less than non-smokers, and quitting smoking often leads to weight gain.