Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Jaundice Treatment Questions

मेरे भाई को लगभग दो महीने से पीलिया है hbsag positive hai and also pancreas problem mri hui hai लेकिन कुछ साफ नही हो पा रहा है डाक्टर ercp की सलाह दे रहे है इनकी पालिया कम नहीं हो रही है क्या करें

Dr.Prof. M.K. Bhatnagar 87% (90ratings)
MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine, MNAMS(Medicine), Fellowship in Cardio-Diabetology, Ealing Hospital and Guy's Hospital, London, Fellow of Indian College of Physicians(FICP)
Internal Medicine Specialist, Delhi
Hello lybrate-user, to confirm the cause of jaundice you will have to get the tests done. First you should get ultrasound and other blood tests.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Mujhe pichle 1mahine se peeliya hai. Maine desi aur english kayi tarah ka ilaj kiya. Last maine amroha se dawa li aur muje kuchh fayeda mehsoos hua 1 week me. Par ab lockdown k chalte mai wahan se dawa nahi la sakta. please kuch upay bataye.

Dr.Saumya Agarwal 88% (54ratings)
MBBS, MD - Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Gurgaon
Peeliya ka karan kya hai ye pata karna zaroori hai apne liver function test and usg whole abdomen karaiye.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir/madam. I got jaundice total bilirubin is 27 mg/dl in november. I have liver problem also. I drink alcohol daily heavily from 2 years. Before also I used to drink. I got fatty liver .so I stop drinking alcohol for 5 years again I started from 2 years .last time when I did blood test on february 5th. Total bilirubin is 5.6 mg/dl. Direct bilirubin is 1.6 mg/dl. I did endoscopy on november. It says (1) oesophagus - gr I oesophageal varices. (2) stomach - portal hypertensive gastropathy food residue+. (3) duodenum cap - normal (4) 2nd part - normal impression - gr I oesophageal varices portal hypertensive gastropathy. I lost my weight (26 kg) and became skinny. Note- I stop drinking alcohol now from november. My question are (1) how is my health conditions .(2) what food I can eat and what not to eat.(3) how can I get strength&muscles back in body.(4) can I do gym.(5) any medicine you prefer (6) how is my liver condition anything serious (please tell openly). (7) mainly I feel stress thinking about my health. No doctor is giving proper answer for my questions. Can anyone help me out.

Dr.Mayank Jain 85% (48ratings)
MCh - Surgical Gastroenterology/G.I. Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
Surgical Gastroenterologist, Delhi
You seem to be suffering from alcohol related cld provided other investgations are normal. Presently, it seems, you are having decompensation. This means your health is not optimal and wheather it can be reversed can't be told with certainty. You need to restrict salt in your diet and restrict water too. Excercise has no restrictions provided you are able to tolerate. The detailed treatment can be discussed after reviewing all investigations and detailed examination.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a jaundice till last week and its a sgpt 533 u/l so I want to know how can reduce my sgpt and can I ear chapati, khichadi and how long to take recovery?

Dr.Ramadevi Peddi 93% (261ratings)
Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurvedic Doctor, Hyderabad
Yes, In liver infection or liver problems sgpt levels will be high. Hence you should maintain proper diet in jaundice, you should reduce or stop taking sour salt and oily foods you can take bananas, rice kuchidi without oil for few weeks until it reaches normal range.
8 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering for jaundice problem. I am doing sex use with soft condoms in jaundice so I am fear please help me for the solution.

It's good for you to avoid sex in this condition it's not safe for your partner and harmful for your health.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir mujhai pilia hai best medicine bataai mari eyes pili ho rhi hai pesab pili aa rahi hai pet main gas bante hai or bhukh nahi lagte hai.

Dr.Sanjay Singh 92% (2440ratings)
BHMS-Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery
Homeopathy Doctor, Lucknow
AAAPKO JAUNDICE HAI AAP KHANE PINE MAI PERHEJ KARE AUR CHILIDONIUM Q 20 DROPS SHUBHS SHAM LE BUT for proper treatment you must do online consultation because homoeopathic treatment need whole case history in detail.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear Sir / madam, I am frequently facing judnice problem bilirubin 1.5 to 2.9 and SGOT SGPT is almost 60+ to 200 can I take pain clear and operation Ast this condition. Can increase the sgot and sGPT on Gilbert disease?

Dr.Prashant K Vaidya 91% (18372ratings)
Diploma In Gastroenterology, Diploma In Dermatology, BHMS
Homeopathy Doctor, Hyderabad
There is definite evidence to say that liver dysfunction is directly related to alcohol consumption, and with ongoing drinking, there can be unusual rise in the liver enzymes as in your case. This condition is called alcoholic hepatitis, and it is usually accompanied with pain in right upper abdomen, yellowness of eyes, fever and liver test abnormalities. Typically, the rise in SGOT is more than that of SGPT. If you have also taken several antibiotics, they may also cause a rise in liver parameters. Also, sometimes super added viral hepatitis can cause liver dysfunction, which can be detected by certain tests. It may be difficult at times to pinpoint the exact cause. However, it is best for you to stop alcohol (if you are consuming it), and get a thorough evaluation done from a liver specialist. Your doctor may recommend certain more blood tests, ultrasound, endoscopy, etc.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello! I am the victim of jaundice my bullurin is about 16 so how can I get fast relief from this. nowadays I am taking simple food ,and fruits ,sugarcane juice per day and fresh cucumber carrot and reddish also .above 5liter normal water also taking .how much time it will take to reduce. Tobacco is dangerous or not. Thank you.

Dr.Jayvirsinh Chauhan 94% (34048ratings)
MD - Homeopathy, BHMS
Homeopath, Vadodara
Tobacco and alcohol is very dangerous. And 16 bilirubin is too high.. Just food and care will not help. Take proper Homoeopathic treatment.. You can consult me through Lybrate..
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir what's the symptoms of Jaundice ? and how we prevent it .and which medicine we have to take and use.

General Physician, Mumbai
Loss of appetite with yellow urine with vomitting are few symptoms of jaundice and I will suggest you to eat nutritious home made food with adequate fluid intake and take physical rest
4 people found this helpful

What's the symptoms for jaundice and what precautions we have to take. Homeopathy will work for that?

Dr.Pulak Mukherjee 92% (12780ratings)
Homeopath, Hooghly
Nausea,, vomiting,pain in abdomen,, yellow discoloration of sclera or yellow skin,,yes jaundice is very much curable by proper homoeopathic treatment,,u have to avoid fatty food,,spicy food,,take fruits,,ors,, glucose water,,this will help along with proper homoeopathic treatment
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Book appointment with top doctors for Jaundice Treatment treatment

View fees, clinic timings and reviews