This suggests iron deficiency.
You will need to start iron supplements.
But there are other reports required.
Especially some specific investigation to rule out serious diagnosis.
You can consult me at Lybrate for homoeopathic treatment.
You might have anemia as well. Low hemoglobin levels. So what you can do this have soaked black raisins 3-4 in no. And a high protein diet of milk and milk products. For a detailed dietary instructions Please consult me personally.
You have to improve your food habits do
1. Take 2/ 3glass of warm water in the morning before brush 2. Take more water in day
3. Take meals at fixed hrs, chew food properly/ completely, no eating quickly 4. Take small amount of food at a time, take more frequent meals - may be five times a day.
5. No spicy/ fried/ fast/ junk/processed food. Caffeine, mints or mint-flavoured foods, pungent, sour things, tomato-based foods. 6. No smoking, chewing gum, and carbonated beverages.
6. No milk for few days, can take curd, no uncooked salad
7. Avoid constipation
8. Use nibupani (lemon water) 2/ 3 times a day
9. Do not drink/ store water in plastic bottles. 10 .relax and walk for 30 mts daily 11. Take enough rest- do not lie down immediately after eating. Take dinner 3 hrs before sleeping. No late nights 11. Keep your weight under control.
13. Avoid tea, coffee, alcohol
15. Reduce physical and mental stress. Maintain healthy life style. Do exercise regularly.
16. No unnecessary medicines medicine can not be advised for open question for medicine and further advise contact on private consultation good luck.
Hi, yes these are the synonyms of iron deficiency. Better you go for vit b12, d3 and thyroid too. First get these test done and then we can take a call if you need shots or not. For personalised diet chart, you can contact me on dietofy solutions.
- To increase hemoglobin ( iron) in the body you have to consume a diet rich in iron, folates & vit b12, also taking vit c rich fruits especially citrus fruits enhances the absorption
- have more of green leafy vegetables like spinach, kale, broccoli, fruits like apples, guava, dates, citrus fruits, non veg food especially organ meats like liver, beans, lentils, dry fruits such as nuts, eggs, jaggery
- also supplements can be taken if no significant improvement by diet alone.