1.Take natural protein food like fish (salmon), walnut, white meat, brown rice, vegetables like broccoli, tomato, beets. Fruits, green leafy vegetables
2.Avoid processed/spicy/fried/junk food
3.drink at least 2 liter of water daily
4.Avoid exposure to bright sun light. Apply sun screen with SPF more than 45 while going out door
5. Clean your face with cold water twice daily (washing more than that can cause dryness)
6.Avoid stress. Go for regular exercise, do yoga/ pranayama
7. Have adequate sleep (7-8 hours daily)
8.Take vitamin C rich food like grape, strawberry, guava, indian goose berry (Amla), lemon, papaya, sweet potato, cucumber, orange
10. Go for weekly facial massage
11. Consult skin specialist for advice and treatment.
Skin colour can not be changed, but yes taking proper care and proper diet you have a good glowing n clean skin.
Use gram flour (besan), milk, masoor Dal powder, potato jucie, lime ,honey application of these can help you in getting good skin.
•Put some fresh lemon juice on a cotton ball and rub it directly on the affected skin area.
•Allow it to dry and then wash it off with plain water.
•Continue applying this dark spot removal home remedy for at least two weeks to get the desired result.
Home remedies for oily skin that will get rid of the problem.
Egg White. Apply one whipped egg white on your faceleave it on for 10-15 minutes before washing it with warm water.
Lemon Juice. In 2 tbsp. Of water mix 1 tbsp. Of lime juice. Yogurt..Tomatoes. Apple..Cucumber. Apple Cider Vinegar. Milk.
Dear lybrate-user, Wash your face twice to thrice daily when you come back from college or work, It will remove dust which hasbeen deposited on your face. There are also skin whitening creams available but for that I will suggest you to visit a dermatologist who will advise you better.
Take the following treatment -
1. Take 4 tablespoon of aloevera juice with one tablespoon of honey after dinner.
2. Take 4 tablespoon amla juice + 2 tablespoon honey on an empty stomach in the morning.
3. Take chandraprabhavati 2 tablets twice a day.
4. Avoid junk, bakery & spicy food.
5. Maida is very harmful for body, so avoid it.
6. Have all your meals on time.
7. Drink lots of water
8. Fruits rich in vitamin c and green leafy vegetables help in acne.
Avoid these kind of products. Instead use turmeric. Turmeric is good ingredient for skin. Make a facepack with mixture of turmeric and milk. Apply this and wash off after an hour with cold water for glowing skin.
Lemon juice and glycerin work nicely for dry skin whereas fuller’s earth and turmeric are used for oily skin.
HOMOEOPATHY: It is equally effective for acne in oily skin where the overactive sebaceous glands secrete excess sebum leaving the skin constantly greasy. Here Psorinum helps decrease oil secretion and treat acne. In case of acne that worsens from eating sweets, chocolates, meat and fatty food, Psorinum is the medicine to prescribe.