u can drink alcohol, less 30ml. per day, will equals to 80 ml whisky , approx 200 ml wine.
but it shouldn't be treated like medicine which will reduce ur cholesterol.
if u have high cholesterol better avoid alcohol.
once a while , its ok.
No doctor cannot declare a person okay on basis of ecg only. Whenever in doubt, even stress test cannot be done. Troponin test is specific for heart attack. A drop of blood from finger prick is put on a strip, if 2 lines are visible, test is positive. Other tests like cardiac ct scan or angiography to know about blockages can be done later.
Consult a cardiac physician for cardiac problems.
Please follow these tips to avoid heart attacks:
- Work out everyday (yoga or gym) or walk for 1 hour daily.
-Avoid excessive intake of sweets, oil fried food, excessive intake of carbohydrates.
- Take high fibre diet.
- Check your lipid profile once in 6 months and sugar levels once in 3 months.
- Undergo stress test (TMT) once in a year
- Avoid sedentary life style and be active.
- Do not put on weight
- Use heart friendly cooking oil like rice bran oil, olive oil, etc
- Avoid mental tension and worries.