Superior Filament Hair Skin is an outstanding Hair Skin that has been the secret of many active sports enthusiasts who were struggling with hair loss. For any Lifestyle it may be active and vigorous or may be Sportsman, anyone can enjoy the benefits of feeling bare and natural Superior Filament Hair Skin.
The Superior Filament Hair Skin are made of net base system and equally with superior material which is the fine monofilament. Because of its intrinsic quality it works in wonders.
• Fine welded monofilament,
• Transparent, reinforced poly skin perimeter,
• Undetectable base,
• Very light, strong and durable,
• Never cracks, discolor or stain,
• Made manually,
• Natural hairline,
• With or without scalloped front,
• Brush to whichever direction,
• Part on your left or right side,
• Good ventilation,
• Made for any type of hair.
1. Scalp fitting is adjustable with stitching,
2. Filling possible,
3. Lighter than filament,
4. Left/Right Partition both are possible,
5. Best quality, virgin human hair,
6. Free Partition,
7. Normal ventilation,
8. Life 12 to 18 months,
9. Less expensive.
1. Back combing is not so natural,
2. Has lesser density, hence requires filling earlier,
3. Thick base
Especially for new weares, lace hair skin is the best choise. Its durable and quite invisible against skin. The least detectable and most comfortable material available is lace hair skin. Lace hair skin totally disppears when attached. It’s of delicate nature and all lace hair skin, it is not suitable for first time hair wearers.
Normally you shed 50 to 100 hairs all day but hair grows back all the time to cover for this loss. If you shed more than this then it may be a cause for worry. Hair fall can occur because of many factors. Here are six major causes of hair loss you need to know:
Loss of hair from the scalp, one of the most common problems plaguing the world today, can be caused by a variety of factors such as genetics, disorders and environmental factors. There are a number of homeopathic treatments that are used to treat hair loss. These treatments focus on the cause of the disease rather than just treating the symptoms.
Hair loss can be classified as:
The various homeopathic treatments for hair loss are: