weight gain is a gradual process & it needs a lot of personalized dietary approaches. Drastic changes, working out excessively, dietary supplements will only give short term results. Improving your overall food intake, regularity in physical activity, and understanding the cause of weight loss will help you in putting on weight. As mentioned you have irritable stool problem (an exact problem not specified) and poor appetite we need your complete details in terms of your routine, sleep pattern, medical condition if any, medications that you are taking, eating habits, height, weight, physical activity, etc as it will help us in understanding your health status. A personalized diet session is strongly recommended for you as it will take into account all of the above-mentioned details. As a start, you can follow the guidelines below - 1. Do not skip meals and have balanced meals throughout the day
2. As you have poor appetite have calorically dense foods such as milkshakes, lassi, peanuts chikki, chicken or paneer sandwich, etc
3. Incorporate protein-rich foods such as milk, curd, paneer, eggs, chicken, fish, dal, pulses, etc in every meal
4. Incorporate foods that contain healthy fats & are calorie-dense like almonds, walnuts, peanuts, dried fruits like dates, anjeer, raisins, etc during mid-meals as snacks
5. Drink 8-10 glasses of water throughout the day at regular intervals to keep yourself well hydrated
6. Strength training exercises will help in improving the muscle and your weight on the scale while decreasing your body fat percentage for further details or to book an appointment contact us.