Dear lybrate-user. Affordability differs from person to person. I would just like to say that The best is always costlier. You compromise with anything else, you increase the probability of complications. I personally prefer LUMENIS or ALMA LASERS. You can google these names.
Hello. The scars and the pigmentation on the face are treatable. It's better to get it examined first so that we can identify the type of skin, scars and if they are hyper pigmented, atrophic or ice pick scars. The treatment are of various kind like ranging from simple scrubs and mild peels for the face to the major interventions such as laser therapy, dermaroller, subcision or peeling. These depend on the type of the scars and which kind you opt for. You can consult me online or text me with pictures for further details.
Once a scar, always a scar. We can improve the appearance of the scar, but we cannot remove the scars. So you should have realistic expectations from the laser treatment. 6 sitting can give you upto 59 percent improvement. Also, there is no other better way of treating acne scars.
Hello, Ultrapulse and fractional laser are both Co2 lasers. So how much improvement can be got in another machine is debatable. Microneedling Rf is a good option. Discuss with your dermatologist pro and cons of treatment.
Take the following treatment -
1. Take 4 tablespoon of aloevera juice with one tablespoon of honey after dinner.
2. Take 4 tablespoon amla juice + 2 tablespoon honey on an empty stomach in the morning.
3. Take chandraprabhavati 2 tablets twice a day.
4. Avoid junk, bakery & spicy food.
5. Maida is very harmful for body, so avoid it.
6. Have all your meals on time.
7. Drink lots of water
8. Fruits rich in vitamin c and green leafy vegetables help in acne.