MD-Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine & Surgery (BAMS)
Side effect of Kadukai/Haritaki include-
1.Over the long term and with a higher intake of Haritaki there may be a decrease in sexual power and strength.
2.It has been seen that Haritaki can increase erection problems.
3.Haritaki can decrease even further low sperm count and
4.Can contribute to low sexual mood.
5.It will further complicate the sexual issues of those people who are in reduced health because of alcohol use.
BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology, Positive Psychiatry and Mental Health
Dear lybrate-user. Thanks for the question. I can understand. The best option is to consult a doctor at the earliest in person. Do not wait for the symptoms to manifest. Every medicine has its own side effects and they definitely will show those. Secondly overdose of any such medicine can be dangerous or fatal. Take care.
Side effects of Acrotac 10 mg
.Heart: Heart attack, clots in blood vessels and stroke.
• Central Nervous System: Headache, shakiness, sleeplessness, aggressive feelings and/or suicidal thoughts and depression.
• Gastrointestinal: Dry mouth, increased thirst, taste changes, nausea, vomiting, inflammation of the pancreas and lower stomach pain.
• Skin: Rash, sweating, itching, scaling, dryness, thinning, dry or chapped lips, damage of skin, abnormal skin odor, hair loss and nail damage.
• Genitourinary: Vulvo-vaginal infection due to fungal infection.
• Hypersensitivity: Allergic reaction includes: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), dizziness and trouble in breathing.
• Miscellaneous: Fever, chills, dark urine and peeling of skin.
• Potentially Fatal: Sunburn, jaundice and liver toxicity.
A homoeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally
You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects
Medicines will reach you via courier services
BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Many multivitamins and B-vitamin supplements also contain biotin. ... Symptoms of biotin deficiency include hair loss, dry skin, a scaly rash around the eyes or mouth, dry eyes, fatigue, and depression. Many people take biotin supplements in hopes of treating hair loss, cradle cap in infants, and brittle nails.
Yes, there will be hormonal changes like irregular periods, weight gain and cramps as you said pain during menses etc hence don't get over dependent on OCP's as they are harmful, try other means of contraception.