The carbon dioxide (CO2) laser is the gold standard in ablative lasers. Detailed knowledge of the machines is essential. Over the past decade, advances in laser technology have allowed dermatologists to improve the appearance of scars and wrinkles and to remove benign skin growths using both ablative and nonablative lasers.
It is important that we treat our body with care and ensure that we eat healthy and right, in order to support our body to function right. When the semen that spews upon ejaculation does not have the appropriate amount of sperm in it, this signifies a condition called Low Sperm Count. This is also called Oligospermia, while a complete lack of sperm in the fluid or semen is called Azoospermia. If a male has less than 15 million sperms in each millilitre of semen, then he is considered as a patient suffering from low sperm count.
This also makes a person infertile and lessens the chances of fertilising a partner's egg. The symptoms may include problems in gaining and retaining an erection, premature ejaculation, pain and discomfort, a lump in the penis, and inability to conceive a child. This may be caused due to infection, ejaculation problems, tumours, hormonal imbalances and Varicocele. The way to treat this condition is as follows:
- Surgery: A patient with a low sperm count may be asked to go through surgery which will help in correcting a Varicocele in a surgical manner. For this, any vasectomies that the patient may have gone through will have to be reversed. Also, the doctor can resort to sperm retrieval methods in order to scoop the sperm directly from the testicles and epididymis. This is usually done in cases where there is no sperm in the semen that the patient ejaculates.
- Infection Treatment: With the help of antiviral medication and oral antibiotics, any infection in this part of the body can be treated and cured so that normal sperm production can take place. While this method can cure the infection in the reproductive tract of the patient, there is no guarantee of increasing fertility with this process.
- Hormone Treatment: The doctor can aim at treating any hormonal imbalances by using hormone replacement therapy as well as medication. This can help in treating cases of infertility as well by tweaking the way the body produces and uses hormones.
- Counselling: A patient may have to undergo counselling and associated medication to help in overcoming problems like erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation.
- Assisted Reproductive Technology: ART or Assisted Reproductive Technology usually involves surgical extraction of sperms from donors which can be inserted in the genital reproductive tract of the female partner so that conception via methods like In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) can be possible.
Increasing the frequency of sexual intercourse and avoiding excessive use of additives like lubricants can also help in increasing the sperm count. One must also follow a healthy diet and get plenty of exercise even as a proper routine is followed. Also, smoking and excessive drinking must be avoided. One must also time sexual activity with the ovulation cycles of the partner.
Dandruff is a very common problem and many people all over the world are troubled by this problem, irrespective of age or gender. While there are many causes for dandruff, the main cause for this problem increasing among people is unhealthy lifestyle, stress and the pollution. If you too are suffering from dandruff, there are 3 best ways that you need to follow to get permanent cure. First thing that you must do, is stop worrying since it would only aggravate the problem further?
Step 1: Your very first step would be to consult a dermatologist to find out the reason behind the occurrence of dandruff in your scalp as well as to find out the kind of dandruff you have.
Dandruff is of two types:
1. Oily Dandruff
2. Dry Dandruff.
3. Oily Dandruff tends to stick to your scalp
4. Dry Dandruff that is much like powdery flakes.
Most Anti-Dandruff shampoos available in the market just wash the dandruff away instead of treating it from the roots. Hence consulting a dermatologist is absolutely very much necessary.
1. Your next step would be to keep your scalp squeaky clean and that too with the help of proper products.
2. Your doctor would be able to prescribe the treatments and or products that would be suitable for your hair type and for your scalp, depending on the kind of dandruff you have and the cause of the dandruff.
3. If just dry scalp can be treated easily but if the cause is fungal infection, you need to be careful.
4. Make sure to better undergo the treatment or use only those products that are prescribed to you as per the instructions of your doctor.
At last it is all for your own benefit!
1. Your doctor can help you to get rid of your dandruff problem but to keep the problem at bay forever, make sure you maintain a healthy lifestyle.
2. Diet is very important for a healthy scalp and a healthy scalp would be able to defend against dandruff recurrence.
3. Daily exercise would also be good, since the sweat would ensure that the pores of your hair are cleaned and unclogged.
4. Drink lot of water and avoid using cosmetic products on your hair as much as possible.
Following the above steps religiously would surely ensure that you get relief from your problem of dandruff easily and forever as well.