Homeopathy world has currently brought unique solutions for reducing unbearable back pain. You can get speedy recovery, and on the other hand, your back muscles will also become much more flexible than ever.
Top 5 homeopathic medicines for curing back pain
- Arnica: Injured back often leads to severe back pain, and it can be well treated by this homeopathic medicine. Both recent and past back-injuries can be treated using this medicine. This medicine is absolutely safe, and thus you will not face any side-effects at all. Unwanted back stiffness and soreness within back muscles can also be minimized to a great extent with the consistent application of this medicine. Back motions can be made much more flexible by curtailing restlessness.
- Rus Tox: If you want to stop chronic condition of your back pain, then nothing can be the best option other than this medicine. Most of the homeopathic practitioners are now strongly recommending this medicine for severe cases. Only limited dosage of this medicine taken in a consistent manner can offer you more relief from your back pain, and you can get greater relaxation.
- Mag Phos: This medicine is very much useful for alleviating all kinds of back pains, and this medicine can be accompanied by external heat. Cramping muscle pains are simply unbearable and thus cannot be gotten rid of at times. In such a condition, there is no other safest alternative other than this medicine.
- Bryonia: There are some prominent symptoms of back pain, and they can be easily and efficiently alleviated by this medicine. If you have become pretty tired of applying homemade therapies, then you can try out this solution. This medicine can reduce your pain and inflammation within a few hours, and you can get back to your daily activities with great energy. Apart from taking this medicine, you have to take enough rest so that your back can get relaxed. Your back motion can be smoothened and made flexible by taking the concerned medicine.
- Kali carb: This medicine is the best back-pain solution for females. Those females who have severe back pain immediately after delivery can get greater relief from this medicine. In this case, back muscles often develop cramping pains and these pains are very much irritating, and thus you might feel disturbed. This is the reason doctors often recommend taking this medicine to fix the problem.
Bladder is an organ of the lower abdomen which stores urine. Though it is a problem common to both men and women, women are two times more prone to be affected than men.
The following are some of the causes that give rise to bladder pain.
Bladder pain can vary from being mild to severe. But, no matter what the degree of pain is, it requires serious medical attention. It is highly recommended that if you are suffering from bladder pain you must consult and seek a doctor's advice right from the beginning.
Vulvodynia refers to a chronic pain in the vulva, a condition suffered by most women. Triggered generally by an unidentifiable cause, the pain was not considered as a real pain syndrome until of late. The ambiguity of the condition is such that many who do suffer from it fails to realize its complications.
There are primarily two types of Vulvodynia:
1. Generalized Vulvodynia: This is when the pain is all over the vulva, however different parts may pain at different times. It may be a constant pain or may occur occasionally.
2. Vulvar vestibulitis syndrome: The pain is in the vestibule area or the entrance of the vagina is known as vulvar vestibulitis syndrome. This kind of pain mostly exhibits a burning sensation and is triggered even by a slight touch. During intercourse the pain manifolds to extreme severity.
Although the cause of Vulvodynia is not known, doctors suspect the following reasons to be the contributing factors:
1. Nerve injury
3. Yeast infections
4. Sexual abuse in the past
5. Muscle Spasm
6. Hormonal changes
1. Burning sensations
2. Aching or soreness
No well versed cure is available for Vulvodynia, although certain self care treatments can bring relief. Among the many, you need to figure out which method suits you best and choose accordingly. To discern the best method, you might have to try various different combinations. At the same time, it is extremely important to educate yourself about Vulvodynia and have a thorough knowledge about what it is all about. It is advisable that you maintain a record of the treatments which according to you suit you the most in order to avoid confusion. Some of the methods are given below:
1. Avoid products which might act as potential irritants near the vulva.
2. Do not put much pressure on the vulva. Avoid activities which might exert direct pressure on it.
3. Whenever it pains, try to soothe the area by soaking it in lukewarm water or applying ice on it.
4. Use medications like lidocaine to relieve pain.
5. Certain exercises might also help relax the area.
6. Biofeedback also helps relax the vaginal muscles and bring some relief.
The musculoskeletal structure of your body is what enables you do any physical movement. The bones provide the solid structure while the muscles provide the strength and agility for all the necessary movements. However, muscles can be affected either due to internal problems within the body or due to wear and tear. Pain in the muscles can be quite debilitating and problematic.
Some of the more common methods to treat and deal with muscle pain are mentioned below.
Vulvodynia refers to a condition, in which you have chronic pain near your vaginal opening. This area is known as the vulva. Vulvodynia is an extremely painful condition, which also causes a lot of irritation and burning in the vulva. There is no known cause of vulvodynia and it has been said that vulvodynia can go on for months or even years. It is such a painful condition that having sex or even sitting down for extended periods will be troublesome for you.
Here is everything you need to know about Vulvodynia.
There is only one symptom of vulvodynia and that is when there is pain in your genital area. However, the type of pain you experience may be characterized by burning, stinging or itching among other sensations.
The cause of vulvodynia is not yet known. However, there are certain factors, which increase the risk of contracting vulvodynia. Here are the factors.
Vulvodynia itself cannot be cured, only the symptoms of vulvodynia can be relieved. Relieving symptoms is not a very quick process either as it takes weeks and sometimes even months for the symptoms to improve. Some of the treatments which can be used to treat vulvodynia include.
Plantar fasciitis is a common condition that gives rise to heel pain. A thick band of tissue runs across the bottom part of the foot and connects the heel bone to the toes. This leads to inflammation. Those who suffer from plantar fasciitis experience stabbing pain especially when you take the first few steps after waking up in the morning.
As you are up and start moving in the morning, you will feel that the pain decreases. However, after long periods of inactivity or standing in one place the pain might return.
This condition is seen to occur more commonly in runners. Additionally, people who wear improper shoes, lacking adequate support and/or are overweight stand at a greater risk of getting plantar fasciitis.
Signs of Plantar Fasciitis-
Few symptoms of plantar fasciitis include-
• Stabbing pain felt at the bottom of the heels
• Pain arising immediately after exercising but not during it
Cause of Plantar Fasciitis-
Normally, the plantar fascia (ligament tissue) can play the role of a shock absorber, mainly a bowstring that supports the arch in the foot. When tension and stress build up on the bowstring, tiny tears can start to crop up within the fascia. Constant tearing and stretching can lead the fascia to become inflamed and irritated. Many times the cause of plantar fasciitis in certain patients is not entirely clear.
What Makes You Susceptible to Plantar Fascia?
Although the condition of Plantar Fascia can arise without any bulletproof reason, there are certain factors that make you more susceptible to it. These include-
• Age - Those who are aged above 40 but below 60 are more prone to getting this condition
• Obesity - Those who are overweight will inadvertently put greater pressure on the plantar fascia
• Exercises- Certain exercises tend to put more pressure on the heels than others. These exercise types include jumping activities, long-distance running, aerobic dance and ballet dance.
• Foot Type - Those who have an arched foot or are flat-footed, or tend to walk in an abnormal manner are at a greater risk of putting pressure on the plantar fascia
• Your Job Type - Teachers and factory workers who tend to be on their feet a lot or have to walk on hard surfaces may put stress on their plantar fascia
Plantar Fasciitis is a condition that needs immediate attention because when left untreated it could develop into chronic pain and thus become a source of constant pain. In order to prevent it from hampering your daily activities ensure to change the way you walk. This will minimize the hip, knee and back problems in the future.
These days, an expanding number of patients have demonstrated an enthusiasm for utilizing cupping therapy for the treatment of chronic back pain and low back pain attributable to their conviction that it is more compelling than Western therapeutics.
Cupping really takes a shot at a truly basic mechanical activity of making a vacuum on the skin which draws the delicate tissue/muscles up into the cups. The suction can be made by utilizing a siphon/machine to draw out the air from the cup, or an increasingly conventional method for utilizing fire to consume the oxygen inside the container. A weight differential is then made which makes the vacuum impact.
The way toward illustration the delicate tissue (muscle, skin, connective tissue,) successfully extends and stretches the muscles filaments. This miniaturized scale extending impact enables the region to protract back to its typical resting state and along these lines reestablish ordinary length to the tissue. Any individual who has been experiencing an extremely tight lower back can bear witness to the alleviation one can encounter when those tight muscles are permitted to discharge.
Cupping can help discharge tight trigger focuses. A trigger point is a specific piece of a muscle that is inclined to getting all bound up. Frequently compared to where the nerve connects to the muscles (engine focuses), discharge the trigger point, loosen up the muscle.
At the point when a muscle builds up a trigger point, it neglects to completely unwind to its ordinary resting position. The cells end up dried out, and muscles cells blossom with being hydrated, in reality, the vast majority of a muscle cell is contained liquid-like substances. At the point when these liquids begin to evaporate the muscles turn out to be solid, unbending, and start to lose their flexibility.
A muscle that is dependable on stretch, tight, or abbreviated will make workman pain on the structure they join as well. Since essentially all the muscle in your lower back joined to the spinal segment then repairman pain can show because of tight muscles. At the point when muscle joins to bones are territories with loads of nerves. These nerves are in every case signally back to the cerebrum about the position and condition of the joint. In the event that they read that an excess of power or weight is being put on a structure or joint, they can flag pain receptors to flame with an end goal to tell the mind that the body needs to embrace an alternate position.
The advantage of cupping is that we can get to various trigger focuses, rapidly and precisely with an insignificantly obtrusive strategy that is anything but difficult to apply and give the customer quick feedback. We can "kill" loads of trigger focuses adequately.
Results can be summarized shortly as:
1. Increasing the stream of blood to the muscles and tissues, and evacuating stagnation.
2. Providing oxygen and supplements to the cells.
3. Softening the fixed muscles.
4. Relaxing of grips and bunches.
5. Lifting the associating tissues.
6. Opening the blockages of the lymphatic hubs and facilitating the stream of lymph.
7. Discharging and depleting of abundance liquids and poisons like lactic corrosive from the tissues and cells.
8. Drawing irritation from the more profound tissues to the surface of the skin so they can mend.
9. Animating and later, quieting the fringe sensory system.
10. Disposing of unending blockage
11. Detoxification of the harmful substances
12. Immunity boosting
The knee joint is called Janu Sandhi in Sanskrit; hence the name Janu Basti is given to the procedure done on knee joints. In this, the knee joint is bathed with warm medicated oil or freshly prepared herbal decoction. Depending on the condition it can be practiced over both the knee joints or on one knee joint. Knee joints are considered as sandhi Marma in Ayurveda (joint type of vital areas) which measure about three fingers (three anguli pramana). So the Janu vasti is specialized knee therapy or massage which rejuvenate the Janu marma.
It is indicated in the following conditions:
Prostatitis is a very common infection of the prostate. However, it is worth to note that prostatitis can also be an inflammation of the prostate without infection. Only 5 to 10 percent of prostatitis is caused by bacterial infection. Prostrate cancer does not normally have its chances increased by prostatitis. There are several forms of prostatitis, including acute bacterial prostatitis, chronic bacterial prostatitis and chronic nonbacterial prostatitis (which is also known as chronic pelvic pain syndrome ). The exact cause for prostatitis is not known, but here are some factors which increase its risk, particularly acute bacterial prostatitis.
1. Medical instrumentation
Putting an instrument like a urinary catheter may well cause prostatitis.
2. Rectal intercourse
This is basically another name for anal sex.
3. Abnormal urinary tract
The urinary tract comprises of the bladders, kidneys, ureters and urethra. If any one of these organs gets infected, then prostatitis is much more likely.
4. Bladder infection
A bladder infection may well spread to the prostate.
Prostatitis has a variety of symptoms. Here are the most common symptoms of prostatitis.
1. Constant need of urination
This is one of the most common symptoms of prostatitis.
2. Difficulty when urinating
Just like the constant need of urination, difficulty urinating is also a sign that you may have prostatitis.
3. Pain while urinating
This is because the prostate gland is a part of your urinary tract and if it does not work properly, there will be pain.
4. Chills and fever
This is a rarer symptom, but may indicate prostatitis if it is coupled with the other symptoms.
5. Pain in perineal area and genital organs: if you are experiencing pain in genital organs, than it may indicate prostatitis.
6. Painful ejaculations or relief of perineal pain after ejaculations:If you are having painful ejaculation or the pain arises after ejaculation, then it may be due to prostatitis.
7. Hematospermia - Pinkish or brownish semen
If these symptoms are persistent or bothersome, then a proper consultation is required. Evaluation includes physical examination along with few simple tests. This can be followed by proper treatment for cure or relief of symptoms.
When the appendix (present at the junction of the small intestine and the large intestine) becomes swollen, it is called appendicitis. It can be acute or chronic and is a common cause of abdominal pain. It can happen at any age but it usually occurs between the ages of 10 and 30.
The appendix is an organ whose function is not yet known. It is believed that the appendix helps in recovering from diarrhoea and infections of the small or large intestine. However, the body can function normally without the appendix.
Symptoms of appendicitis
When the appendix inflames, bacteria start to multiply and this leads to the formation of pus inside the appendix. The build-up bacteria are accompanied by the following symptoms-
Appendicitis requires immediate medical intervention. If it bursts, it expels poisonous pus into the abdominal cavity and it can be life-threatening.
Surgery for appendicitis (Appendicectomy)-
In most cases, surgery is the only permanent cure for appendicitis. Appendicitis often causes an abscess. Your doctor will recommend a course of antibiotics and then drain the abscess through your skin. After the treatment for infection, the doctor will prepare you for surgery.
Appendicectomy can be a laparoscopic surgery or an open surgery. If you are already taking some over-the-counter medicines, or are pregnant or if you are allergic to some medicines, you must inform your doctor before the surgery. On the day of the surgery, the doctor will ask you to not drink any water for seven or eight hours prior to the operation.
• If the surgery is laparoscopic, the surgeon makes three minute incisions in the abdomen. Then a camera (which displays images of the inside of the abdomen) and surgical instruments are inserted through the three holes into the abdomen. With the help of these, the surgeon extracts the appendix. A laparoscopic surgery is more advantageous than an open surgery because laparoscopic surgery reduces the risk of infection, causes less pain after surgery.
• When an appendix bursts, you will need immediate surgery. And for this, a surgeon will opt for an open surgery. In case of an open surgery, an incision is made in the lower right side of the abdomen. Then the appendix is removed and the wound is closed with stitches. Since it is an open surgery, the surgeon gets the opportunity to clear up your abdominal cavity if the appendix had burst. An open surgery is the most preferred type of surgery when it comes to a ruptured appendix.
The benefit of the surgery lies in the fact that you will never again get appendicitis. Moreover, a surgery can prevent the complications that arise from appendicitis.
Recovery after an appendicectomy-
• If the surgery is laparoscopic, you will be discharged from the hospital within a day.
• If the surgery followed a burst appendix, you may be required to stay in the hospital for around a week. The doctor will recommend bed rest for at least three weeks and you will be able to get back to work in a month.
If you have appendicitis, you will continuously have to endure pain in your abdomen. The situation becomes grave when your inflamed appendix bursts. Doctors advise people with appendicitis to undergo surgery so that the eventuality of a burst appendix does not arise.