Asked for female, 20 years old from Sultanpur
For vertigo you should try this
1. Avoid taking too many pillows during sleep ( preferably no pillows)
2. Avoid position that causes vertigo. Most commonly Neck flexion increases vertigo like looking at Mobile, tv or sitting for prolonged time.
3. Correction of posture during sitting, sit erect and head in retracted position.
4. Do head retraction exercise slowly first in lying position and than in sitting position ( make sure it doesnât increase your problem)
5. Avoid changing of head position very fast like donât suddenly get up from bed very fast instead turn to side of bed put your legs down and slowly push your self upright.
If no improvement in week than consult nearest physical therapist.