Penis Problems Can Be Due to Low Energy
Low energy can be an issue for men in many different areas. When energy levels are low, it's hard to be effective at one's job, for instance, or to find the ability to make repairs around the house. But men who pay attention to penis health know that lack of energy can also translate into penis problems - especially into erectile dysfunction. Since guys want to avoid penis problems at all costs, it's worth it to consider why low energy might be a problem and take time to find new ways to get energized.
Energy issues are not uncommon, and the good news is that they can usually be addressed. So if lack of energy is causing some penis problems, it's worth the effort to find the cause and correct it.
Among the common causes to explore are:
- Lack of exercise. This may seem counterintuitive: if a guy is feeling tired, won't exercising make him more tired? Not really. Being physically active pumps oxygen around the body and peps up most people, so doing a few jumping jacks or dancing around the room for a few minutes may be enough to "wake a guy up" just before sex. That's good for the short term, but solving long term low energy states may require committing to regular exercise. It doesn't have to be a lot - a half-hour or 45 minutes three or four times a week is often enough to make a big difference.
- Diet. If a guy has packed on 10 extra pounds (or 20 or 30 or... ), he's likely to feel much more sluggish. Losing weight by eating right can go a long way to restoring energy levels. But it's not just those who are overweight who may need to correct their diet; some men of normal weight still consume foods which sap their energy. Consulting with a doctor before altering diet is important, but in general, diets that emphasize fresh fruits and vegetables and play down foods rich in sugar can make a big difference.
- Losing sleep. No matter how manly a guy is, he still needs to get plenty of shut-eye if he wants to perform at his best. Getting insufficient sleep is one of the primary reasons behind low energy (and behind erect penis problems). Sleep needs vary from one person to another, with some needing more and some needing less than the recommended eight hours. Determining how much sleep an individual needs and then sticking to a schedule that allows for that amount of sleep is crucial.
- Anxiety. Worrying about job performance or relationship woes or paying bills can be a big energy drain. People who have too much anxiety in their lives should look for ways to de-stress - yoga classes, meditation, consulting with a mental health professional, etc.
- Low testosterone. Sometimes energy can be down in a man because his testosterone levels have dropped. Testosterone drops normally as a man ages, so it helps to have those levels checked periodically to see if they have dropped too much.
Finding ways to keep energy levels high can be one way to address penis problems affecting a man's sex life.
Beyond beating low energy, one way to address penis problems is to keep an eye on penis health and to daily apply a superior penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Search out a crème that includes vitamin D, the "miracle vitamin." It has proven benefits in fighting diseases and supporting healthy cellular function, which is needed for proper penis health. The crème should include vitamin B5, also known as pantothenic acid. Vitamin B5 is a vital nutrient that is required for cell metabolism and the maintenance of healthy tissue.
People very often tend to feel uneasy, right after taking your lunch or for that matter any meal. At that point of time, neither do you feel like doing anything nor do you understand what has gone wrong with your health. This is quite common after-effect of eating, which is mainly related to the digestive process.
There are always certain symptoms, which if you carefully notice, you can pinpoint right before the completeion of any meal.
What leads to people feeling sick after having a meal?
Food poisoning is one of the foremost problems, due to which you might all of a sudden start feeling unwell after having your food.
What can you do to avoid having this problem?
There are certain ways through which you can prevent yourself from getting affected adversely after taking your meal. It is often said prevention is better than cure, so little bit of prevention might save you from having digestive pills or any related medicine, which you usually take as and when any sort of uneasiness creeps into your system. As the age old saying goes, ‘eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper.’ Of course, this doesn’t mean that you would gobble up anything which comes your way during breakfast and lunch hours.
So, we have discussed about the reasons for which you might feel sick right after having your meal, where now you are aware of the symptoms, what causes this problem and how can you prevent this problem from happening.
How can you eat healthy? This is a question that plagues many of us. The quest for a youthful looking body that is also slim and well-toned is something that we all strive for. On the other side of the spectrum, we also have people who are concerned about too much of weight loss, fatigue and general weakness. So what all can you do to ensure that you indulge in healthy eating for a healthy body and mind? Try these ten tips.
Try these healthy eating tips to change your mind set towards food and nutrition.
Some traditions are unique in this country. On the top of the bill lies the ritual of sitting together with family during holidays and sharing a grand and unending meal. Although, this is really fun but the after effects of these get together are not very pretty; with the spread of hearty dishes, it becomes very hard to control the appetite and you end up overeating. Having a party with friends or watching football or cricket match that is directed towards relieving the situation, but in reality, it makes the situation worse. If this is the only viable means of following your tradition, then it is time to consider what you are doing to your body.
Gastric distresses is just the beginning: Overeating during the holidays can lead to unhealthy weight gain, and in case you are already overweight, then it may lead to obesity. Now this in turn would play its role in making you prone to heart diseases, blood pressure, diabetes and several other severe diseases. A single instance of eating more than you should may lead to short-term consequences that are not simply confined to bloating or excess gas. Expert gastroenterologists opine that seasonal overeating can have a ripple effect throughout the body which can also affect the nervous system.
Overeating is very harmful: After you have eaten more than your stomach can hold, the post-meal malaise you go through is not actually the outcome of the tryptophan in the chicken; it has resulted from the increase in blood flow through the digestive tract, and it's your body's way of protesting that you must stop now. Every disease has a cause that is often rooted in one's habits. One of the most prominent results of overeating is the deterioration of the digestive system. With a poor digestive system, you may feel nauseous, uneasy and a subtle weakness in the limbs and legs.
Limiting the function of major organs: If you eat more than your body can take up even occasionally, it will bring about an overload in the entire physical system casting a stress on the intestines, stomach, heart and other major organs. Your body has limited energy and blood and when you overeat, all the organs demand more energy for functioning optimally. Thus just half of the required resources reach your limbs and brain.
There are various ways of enjoying with your close ones and overeating though may appear to be a fun thing to do, it has the power to impair your system. But if you have already indulged in the same, it's probably time to visit your gastroenterologist to help the digestive system to soothe down.
The nine days of Navaratri comprises of nine days of explicit celebration be it regarding meeting friends, hanging out with family, eating food, or going for pandal hopping. During these nine days, the enjoyment quotient is at its peak, so a lot of dietary imbalances are seen as an individual is either fasting or groping on high-calorie food or going on whole night trips. Overall, it is a total phase of biological discrepancy that is pretty welcoming as everybody loves going beyond time conventions once in a while.
The importance of following a diet post celebrations-
Our body does take a toll in these nine days. Moreover, after the 9-Days fasting in the Navratri and after all the pomp and show has ended, a person feels a lack of energy. So, after these nine days, one should follow an energy boosting diet that will replenish the tired soul and body. Non-vegetarians may become protein-deficit during these fasting days, hence during the post-Navaratri diet, one should also back up his or her non-vegetarian protein content as majority follow fast rituals or prefer eating vegetarian foods during these days.
Stuff yourself with these goodies and gear up to face the post-festive work days.
7 Situations That Ruin a Couple's Sex Life and How to Overcome Them
Many times sexuality succumbs negatively when a relationship of couple stabilizes. If the above is added to the coexistence, the problems of the day to day and the arrival of the children, the result may be discouraging. But there are certain measures that can be taken to come out gracefully.
Having a stable, healthy and happy partner relationship is not easy, and sexuality is also part of this challenge, since it is no surprise to anyone that the routine, the monotony and the lack of novelty in the encounter and even the sensations of being with the other, slowly advancing and diminishing sexual desire.
However, this hopeless perspective changes when couples understand that the sexual desire of the onset is transformed over time and when the relationship stabilizes. In this way, sex becomes an aspect that the couple must keep healthy, satisfying and entertaining.
1. Being too tired to have relationships
Fatigue is one of the most common aspects that appear in a stable couple that also coexist. To this, winter can make it difficult due to low temperatures. Now we must also recognize that this does not usually happen at the beginning of a relationship.
With regard to this, the specialist indicates that "at the beginning of the relationship there is a high level of infatuation," so even if there is a high level of activity or the couple is tired, it is so much what happens at the biochemical level, and it is so much novelty, that the same sexual stimulus manages to go through all that. "But once the couple is already stable, the fatigue and routine of daily life begins to rise."
Angry couple Enojada Pareja
"The solution is often not so simple because it involves changing the lifestyle," to find more time available: time to share in pairs, to converse, to go out together, to be without pressure, and it is very probable that in those free times, desire and eroticism emerge again, he adds.
"With so many things to do in the day, the hours of transport," children, there are people who work and study, then there is no time for sexual activity and you do not have to wait until the last minute, at 10 pm when the two are tired, or this can happen, but when you are in full love ", Rivero points out.
Now, another way to shake off all this is to "schedule" between the two or the sexual encounters. "While spontaneity is right, it happens that many times if a space is not programmed for the sexual encounter, that space may not exist." Programming it is a good idea, says the specialist.
2. Sex has ceased to be of interest, it is not priority
Suddenly having sex is not what moves the relationship, in fact, there are thousands of other things that begin to take more importance, such as working, paying bills, paying debts, fulfilling social commitments, solving problems; etc.
What Is Premature Ejaculation?
There is no set time when a man should ejaculate during sex. But it’s probably too soon if you have an orgasm before intercourse or less than a minute after you start. It’s a problem because when you ejaculate you lose your erection and can’t continue having sex. You and your partner may feel there’s not enough time to enjoy it.
It’s a common issue for men. Between 30%-40% have it at some time in their life. So, keep in mind -- it’s not something to worry about if it happens only occasionally.
What Causes It?
It’s not really known. But your brain chemistry could be at least partly to blame. Men who have low levels of the chemical serotonin in their brains tend to take a shorter time to ejaculate.
Emotional factors can play a role:
Sometimes PE can be a problem for men with erectile dysfunction (ED). That’s when the penis does not remain firm enough for sex. Men who are worried they could lose their erection may develop a pattern of rushing to ejaculate. It can be a hard habit to break.
When Should I See the Doctor?
Make an appointment if PE is bothering you or your partner. The doctor probably will ask if you’ve always had the problem or if it’s a new thing. He may ask about your sex life or your relationships. You’ll probably get a physical exam, too.
How Is It Treated?
Ninety-five percent of men are helped by behavioral techniques that help control ejaculation.
Stop and start: You or your partner stimulate your penis until your feel like you’re going to have an orgasm. Stop the arousal for about 30 seconds or until the feeling passes. Start the stimulation again and repeat three or four more times before you actually ejaculate.
The Squeeze: It works the same way as the start and stop method. But, when you feel like you’re reaching orgasm, you or your partner squeezes the head of your penis until you lose the erection. Repeat this a few times before ejaculating.
Some men find that if they think of something else during sex they can last longer.
What Medications Can Treat PE?
Homoeopathy has great results in treating sexual illnesses. Only an indicated medicine can treat the patient so one must not take any homoeopathic medicines without consulting a doctor. Some common homeopathic remedies for better sex include:
1. Agnus Castus: Low Sexual desire, patient is depressed and melancholy.Yellowish urethral discharge in males with no erection and sexual desire.
2. Lycopodium: Patient complaint of low sexual desire over a period of time, he is very sensitive and feels sad, depressed, melancholic with loss of memory. Frequently complaints of gastric origin including, gastritis, flatulency, acidity,dyspepsia,etc. Suffer from ED-Erectile dysfunction or PE-Premature ejaculation, with no sexual desire. Impotency without erection.
3. Graphites: It specially suited to female patient with low or no sexual desire. Low libido with aversion to sex, menses are delayed and scanty along with hard stools and constipation. Males with low sexual drive, aversion to sex with ED-Erectile dysfunction or PE-Premature ejaculation. Its one of the best homeopathy medicine for low sexual desire specially in old male and females.
4. Phosphoricum acidum: Low libido in males with pain and soreness of testicles due to inflammation. Extreme weakness both mentally and physically. Body ache with soreness of muscles. Extreme hair fall along with pimples and rashes. Eczema of testicles
6. Baryta Carb: Males who suffer from ED-Erectile dysfunction or PE-Premature ejaculation, with low libido. Enlarge prostate gland. Dementia, loss of memory, loss of confidence, with history of induration of glands.
7. Onosmodium: No sexual desire in both male and female, patient feels very tired and week. Low sexual desire n females due to pain in uterus, with early and prolonged periods. Deficient erection in males with low or no desire to sex.
Alzheimer's Disease is a neurological problem that is characterised by a cognitive decline and memory loss. It is a type of neurodegenerative dementia. The symptoms of Alzheimer's Disease include not being able to absorb and retain new information, lack of reasoning and judging, not being able to take on complex tasks, impaired visuospatial abilities, problems in reading, writing and speech, among many others. If a person has at least two of these symptoms in a debilitating manner, then the diagnosis can be made in favour of Alzheimer's Disease. The main causes of Alzheimer's are shrinkage of the brain size and death of the brain cells. The immune system is also said to trigger this neurodegenerative disease.
Let us find out what medical science has found so far:
It is important to recognise and act on the initial signs of Alzheimer's Disease before it progresses beyond one's control.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Going on a diet isn’t restricted to obese or overweight people. Even a relatively fit person might be tempted to go on a crash diet before a major social event like a wedding in the family. Crash diets suggest drastically cutting down your calorie intake so that your body goes into starvation mode. But, whatever be your reason for dieting, did you know that going on a crash diet can do more harm than good?
Here are a few reasons why you should not follow these diets.
Lastly, crash diets are not something that can ever be sustained. Hence, instead of falling for such fads, eat a healthy, well-balanced diet, stay away from processed foods and exercise regularly.
In case you are focused and happy during your pregnancy, you will, in all probability, have a sound and healthy baby. It is normal to be somewhat worried about the complications that are going on in your life and in your body.
However, in case you are not resting and are on edge without stopping for even a minute, in such a case you must approach your maternity specialist or doctor for assistance. Regardless, increased amount of tension may affect your child. That is on account of the anxiety hormone cortisol that can cross the placenta and affect the building squares of your child's growth and advancement.
Here are some tips to reduce the baby stress:
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!