Teeth whitening also called as bleaching is a safe procedure for making your teeth whiter than before but recommended to be done under the supervision of your dentist. Your dentist will first determine the health of your gums and teeth and then recommend you the procedure.Generally it a single sitting procedure and the effect of which can last upto 1.5 years
Teeth whitening also called as bleaching is a safe procedure for making your teeth whiter than before but recommended to be done under the supervision of your dentist. Your dentist will first determine the health of your gums and teeth and then recommend you the procedure.Generally it a single sitting procedure and the effect of which can last upto 1.5 years.
Penis Bleaching - A Procedure to Approach With Caution
Although a relative rarity, the subject of penis bleaching does occasionally arise, especially among men who are especially concerned with penis appearance. To many men, a red penis is a sign of health and vitality; however, some light skinned men find the disparity between the color of their penis and the color of the skin on the rest of their bodies odd. Those who opt to engage in penis bleaching should be aware that this process can have a negative impact on penis health and that many medical professionals advise against the procedure.
Why does coloration differ on the penis?
In some men, there is little or no difference in the skin hue of their penis and that of their body skin. In others, however, the penis skin may be substantially darker. Why would this be?
Basically, it has to do with skin thickness and blood flow. First, the skin that covers the penis is much thinner than the skin that covers most other parts of the body. Second, the penis is all about blood flow - especially when it is erect, as the rapid influx and "trapping" of blood is a key part of the erection process. The thinness of the skin makes the quantity of blood especially visible, giving the penis a reddish, purplish or brownish tinge that may be very different than the skin that surrounds it. Although the red penis look may sometimes appear similar to sunburn, there is no damage done to the skin by the healthy vibrant glow of a blood-engorged penis.
What is used for bleaching the genitals?
Although one often talks about "bleaching" the penis, it is best to avoid actually using bleach. Chlorine-based bleach is a powerful, harsh whitening chemical used to help lighten and clean fabric and materials; it is not meant for use on the skin; as a matter of fact, skin exposure to chlorine bleach may result in a chemical-induced burn, which is very painful. Peroxide-based bleaches are less harsh, but they still can produce burns on the skin; using either chlorine or peroxide bleaches on the penis will cause pain and damage. Although any kind of penis lightening involves risks and should only be attempted after consulting a doctor, it is better to use mild, natural ingredients in the process in order to avoid skin irritation or damage to the penis. Having a professional manage the bleaching is also recommended. Some common natural bleaching ingredients include:
1. Lemon juice or lemon juice extract. This is a popular option for skin lightening. Lemon juice is highly acidic, so the acid will help to exfoliate the skin, burning off the top layer to reveal the lighter layer underneath. However, that acidic quality can also cause burns to develop. If using lemon juice at home (as opposed to having it applied by a professional), dip a cotton ball or cotton swab in lemon juice and apply it gently to the area. Let it dry, then use a quality moisturizer to repair the damage to the skin. Some people use licorice extract in place of lemon juice.
As stated, if a man does want to undergo penis bleaching, it is best to check with a doctor first and, if possible, to have a professional administer the bleach. Furthermore, proper moisturizing of the penis is always necessary but is absolutely essential after undergoing the bleaching process. Whether for regular daily use or for post-bleaching use, a man should employ a high quality penis vitamin cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil). The best creams not only include superior emollients such as shea butter and natural hydrators such as vitamin E (both of which are important for proper penis skin moisturization and care) but also include a range of ingredients that provide essential care for the penis as a whole. For example, a high quality cream should include an agent that helps maintain penis blood flow, such as L-arginine.
If you are observing an uneven skin tone in some specific areas, you are bound to get concerned. Uneven skin tone or hyperpigmentation usually occurs due to an excessive production of melanin. Excess melanin is produced by the body because of sun exposure, hormonal changes and due to scarring. Your appearance gets affected, if you develop uneven skin tone. There are several ways to correct uneven skin tone. They are as follows:
Other natural remedies which are used in the correction of uneven skin tone include sugar scrub, sandalwood masks, tomato pulps, papayas and several others, which work efficiently without any side effects.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Facial hair in women can be an embarrassing and touchy subject. While people may notice it and avoid speaking about it, the stare that lasts for just a second longer on your face will be uneasy. It is time you get rid of it and stop grabbing more attention than you need:
1. Hide it: Some of the most common methods to hide facial hair are bleaching, threading, waxing, depilation or electrolysis. Each of these methods have their advantages and disadvantages. Bleaching, for example, masks the hair for a while and gives it a golden tinge which still makes it less visible. Threading or waxing has to be undertaken at periodic intervals and both may result in thicker hair growth in the surrounding areas. Women who are regular with their body care regimen can try these methods.
2. Destroy it: Use a tweezers to pull it out: This one mostly works on the instinct that you get when you see the hair. It works if you don't have too much hair and just a couple here and there that can be easily pulled out. Sterilize the tweezers with alcohol to avoid infection. You will have to grip near the root and give a firm pull to get rid of the whole thing. It is painful but if done right it can last 3-8 weeks before its replacement shows up.
3. Shave it: Yes, women do it too. Apply a shaving gel or foam and use a disposable razor to clip the hair. Though this is relatively less painful, hair growth afterwards is quite fast so you'll have to be careful to add it to your schedule often enough.
4. Try natural methods: It is slow but cheap and reliable. The visible effects of using natural ingredients for hair removal happens only over a period of time but the results are well worth the wait. Turmeric powder is an ancient remedy for facial and body hair - so much so that Indian brides follow a traditional 'haldi' routine before their wedding. Other natural ingredients you can try include gram flour (besan) and sugar was. You can also give a good rub with a pumice stone.
5. Try Electrolysis: It is the only permanent method but is tedious and requires multiple sessions. It is usually recommended if there are few thick hair limited to one part of body. In this method hair root is destroyed with the help of thin metallic probe connected to a machine through which electricity is delivered to hair roots.
6. Try a laser treatment: Laser is one of the most effective treatments for unwanted body hair. The bright beams of heat and light from the laser directly reaches the roots of the hair, removing it and preventing re-growth for a fair period of time. The downside is that it'll take a few months and prove to be expensive but the results can be well worth the wait as it can permanently remove hair. You may also need multiple sittings to destroy the hair growth completely. If peace of mind is your criteria, then go for it.
If excessive hair is stopping you from living and enjoying your life, consult a professional who can help you find a way. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
A glowing and clear skin is something that we all aspire to have. Irrespective of age, gender or profession, having a skin free of acne, blackheads, whiteheads and marks is something that is a welcome sight, for your own self as well as others who see you. A lot of people are blessed with impeccably flawless skin but they are many others who may have to go through treatments or medications to make sure that they are able to achieve the look that they desire the most.
As the year's pass, they tend to take a toll on our body as well as our skin. One of the most prominent areas, where the skin starts showing signs of aging is our face. We have many ways with which we can manage to stop this wear and tear and look younger for longer. One of these methods is the use of chemical peels.
How it works:
Chemical peels are basically very light acids which are formulated into a peel with help of other chemicals. It works by dissolving the dead cells of the topmost layer of the skin. This procedure reveals a new layer of skin, which is visibly brighter and younger. After the application of the peel, a neutralizer is applied to cease the action of the peel. Different skin types and skin issues may require varied concentrations of and type of chemical peel and only an expert in the field may be able to decide the exact need.
Since the skin may become a bit sensitive after the treatment, it is essential that anyone who undergoes peeling treatment ensures following precautions:
Chemical peeling has several advantages:
With the advent of the wide variety of peeling agents, a large number of problems can be addressed and peels can be customized according to needs of the patients. With the best medically approved cosmetic practices at your disposal, you may have to look no further for the glowing and radiant skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
The condition which occurs on exposure to foreign substances and causes the skin to become red, itchy and inflamed is known as contact dermatitis. It is commonly known as a rash. Although most of the reactions to contact dermatitis are not serious, they can be very irritating till the itching subsides. The causes of contact dermatitis are usually case specific; they vary according to the different types of this disease.
The types of contact dermatitis are:
Symptoms of contact dermatitis depend upon the causes of this condition. The symptoms of allergic contact dermatitis are:
Symptoms of Irritant Contact dermatitis can be slightly different. They include:
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Fungal skin diseases are brought about by various sorts of fungi and are the main reasons behind an irritated skin. Fungi attack and develop in dead keratin, a protein that makes up your skin, hair and nails. The various sorts of fungal diseases are caused by various groups of fungi. Some common fungal skin infections include ringworm, intertrigo, nail infections, Athlete’s foot, etc.
The likelihood of fungal infections increase in the following cases:
Fungal rashes can at times be mistaken for other skin conditions, for example, psoriasis and eczema. Fungal skin diseases can bring about a number of skin rashes; some of them being red, textured and itchy. The organism can influence only one region, or a few zones of your body. In the event that you get a fungal disease of your scalp, you might lose some hair. There are steps which can be performed in order to protect yourself from getting a parasitic skin contamination:
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Lifestyle changes such as eating healthy and exercising are to be incorporated in everyone’s life. The awareness to go organic is being spread wide, mostly because of social media. Analysis of the food we eat and questioning the components of our diet is very much necessary and this has created a lot of facts and myths. In the world that we live in today, we weigh multiple options for choosing the right one. One such comparison is between white eggs and brown eggs. The egg shell color influences consumers to a great extent.
Nutritional value: Eggs are filled with nutritional value. About 70 calories, 6 grams of protein and vitamin B are the components of eggs. Eggs are a very good source of protein. The egg yolk contains a lot of cholesterol. Those who would want to avoid cholesterol can take only the egg white. Carotenoids lutein and zeaxanthin are the other nutrients present in eggs. They lower the risk of macular degeneration. Choline, another element present in the eggs helps in memory development.
Types of eggs: The common labels one could see in the case of eggs are free-run, organic, free-roaming, vegetarian fed, Omega-3 enriched and graded eggs. These categories are based on the diet and lifestyle of the hens. Some hens are fed vegetarian food and are not given animal proteins. Some are not caged and are let in open spaces. These hens lay eggs in their nests and some are fed with flax seeds. Such eggs are labeled as Omega-3 enriched.
White vs brown eggs: Here are a few points to ponder about the difference between white eggs and brown eggs.
The nutritional value is the same for both the eggs. The major things that cause a difference between these two eggs are the shell color and cost. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Many times, it feels like your natural hair has stopped growing completely. Although individual hair strands are growing in a growth cycle, there are few reasons why it may appear that your hair growth has been stunted or has ceased from growing.
Here are some reasons which stall your hair growth: