Darif 7.5 tablet pr is an antimuscarinic. It works by relaxing muscles of the urinary bladder to prevent frequent, urgent or uncontrolled urination. It is more suitable if you have obstructive urine related problem.
Hello. Before taking any anti spasmodic or other medicines, you must be confirm with the diagnosis of the problem. If the pain persists, better take consultation from a doctor. For further treatment you can ask me through private questions.
You have to improve your food habits do
1. Take 2/ 3glass of warm water in the morning before brush 2. Take more water in day
3. Take meals at fixed hrs, chew food properly/ completely, no eating quickly 4. Take a small amount of food at a time, take more frequent meals - may be five times a day.
5. No spicy/ fried/ fast/ junk/processed food. Caffeine, mints or mint-flavored foods, pungent, sour things, tomato-based foods. 6. No smoking, chewing gum, and carbonated beverages.
6. No milk for few days can take curd, no uncooked salad
7. Avoid constipation
8. Use nibupani (lemon water) 2/ 3 times a day
9. Do not drink/ store water in plastic bottles. 10 .relax and walk for 30 mts daily 11. Take enough rest- do not lie down immediately after eating. Take dinner 3 hrs before sleeping. No late nights 11. Keep your weight under control
13. Avoid tea, coffee, alcohol
15. Reduce physical and mental stress. Maintain healthy life style. Do exercise regularly.
16. No unnecessary medicines medicine can not be advised for open question for medicine contact on private consultation good luck.