Hairfall is a common concern of both men and women, especially after they reach their thirties. Receding hairline in men and thinning hair in women are common traits, and this happens due to multiple reasons like hormones, lifestyle, diet, stress, other health conditions, etc. In Ayurveda, there are some great remedies for this problem, which are side-effect free. They are as follows:
- According to Ayurveda, aloe vera has deep use preventing for hair fall. It helps in hair regrowth and also in reducing hair fall. Aloe vera juice is widely available in pharmacies and other general stores. Make a mixture of one-third cup aloe vera juice and some cumin. Apply it 2 to 3 times in a day for 90 days to see the results.
- One of the most potent herbs, which helps highly in hair fall control is Bhringaraaj. It can be taken internally as well as applied externally. Bhringaraaja oil can be applied on the scalp. A paste of the tree’s leaves can also be applied and left over for some time before rinsing it off. Another mix made with 5 tsps. of dried Bhringaraaja and some warm water is cooled and applied on the scalp for strengthening the hair follicles.
- Indian gooseberry, also referred to as amla, forms a key ingredient in Ayurvedic hair fall treatments. It’s rich in minerals, antioxidants and vitamin C hence, it is used in hair tonics to fight dandruff and reduce hair fall. A pack made of amla powder, henna powder, brahmi powder and yoghurt, when applied on hair, helps to strengthen follicles. Keep the mixture for 1 or 2 hours and then wash it off. After 20 minutes of using the pack, another mix of amla juice and lemon juice can be applied, kept for a few minutes and rinsed off.
- Brahmi has many uses in Ayurveda for memory boosting, concentration improvement and hair fall reduction. You can massage your scalp with Brahmi oil every day for strengthening hair roots. A pack of the oil with curd can be used for the same reason. Also a mix of this oil and lemon juice can be regularly applied and rinsed off.
- Ritha is a small and round fruit, which has a nut inside and is great for hair strengthening, shine and reducing hair fall. It offers a chemical-free hair cleansing method, and has no side effects. Remove the outer cover of the fruit to take out nuts, crush them, and then dip about 10 nuts in half a litre of water. Keep this overnight. Next day strain the water and use it to wash your hair.
By following these five remedies, you may get brilliant results in reducing hair fall.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!