Anti Ageing: Treatment, Procedure, Cost And Side Effects
Last Updated: Dec 05, 2023
What is Anti Ageing?
Different groups and individual researchers have described anti-aging in their different and unique way that has given anti-aging a number of different common meanings and connotations. In scientific terms, anti-aging is defined as to slowing, preventing, or reversing the aging process in human body. Though, so far, there is not any proven and available medical technology that slows or reverses aging in humans.
For some particular communities, anti-ageing is a myth. According to them, Ageing is a natural process that cannot be prevented in any way.
For the medical and reputable business community, anti-aging process or medicine refers to the early detection, prevention, and treatment of age-related diseases. For example, Calorie restriction brings down the chances of suffering a number of age-related situations. There are a wide array of strategies and therapies available in the market.
What are the indications of Ageing?
There are several signs of ageing that one can experience. Here goes some clearly visible signs or indications of ageing.
- Dark spots
- Sagging skin
- Dull glow-less skin
- Lines & wrinkles
- Dry skin
- Patchy skin
- Open pores
What is anti aging facial treatment?
Anti-aging facial is a treatment which is meant to treat or prevent ageing symptoms in the human body especially in the skin. Usually, anti-ageing facials are aimed at slowing the aging process, brighten skin, and reduce wrinkles through various kind of products and techniques. Anti-ageing treatments, to some extent, make a person look younger than his/her age.
Which is the best cream for anti Ageing?
Though, using an anti-ageing cream is an individuals’ choice as there are plenty of anti-ageing products available in the market. The anti-ageing products may suit a person depending upon his/her type of skin but here are some products which are rated high as per their ingredients and customer reviews.
L’Oreal Paris Skin Perfect 40+ Anti-Aging Cream: L’Oreal Paris Skin Perfect is an easy to apply cream mainly suitable for oily skin type people. It is easily absorbed by the skin and provides protection from the sun.
WOW Anti-Aging Night Cream: WOW Anti-ageing night cream paraben-free cream which contains not mineral oils and its scientific formula includes bioactive compounds
Pond’s Age Miracle Wrinkle Corrector SPF 18 PA++: Pond’s Age Miracle Wrinkle Corrector cream is another cream suitable for oily skin type and provides all day sun protection. It also prevents free radical damage.
Forest Essentials Sanjeevani Beauty Elixir: Forest Essentials Sanjeevani Beauty contains Natural, cold pressed ingredients and imitates natural oils of the skin for easy absorption.
Biotique Bio Dandelion Ageless Lightening Serum: Biotique Bio Dandelion Ageless Lightening Serum is free from all type of chemicals suitable for dry skin type. It does not contain any synthetic fragrances and provides deep-rooted action for faster results.
Jergens Age Defying Multi-Vitamin Moisturizer: It is a unique blend of natural ingredients which is free from harmful chemicals and enriched with vitamins.
Garnier Skin Naturals Wrinkle Lift Anti-Ageing Cream: It can be used as a day cream and contains active natural ingredients. It shows visible results with regular application.
St. Botanica Anti-Aging and Anti-Wrinkle Cream with Co-Q10: This is a dermatologically tested cream which improves skin hydration.
Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Skin Cream Gentle SPF 15: It (as company claims) fights the seven signs of aging and suitable for sensitive skin as well and provides sun protection.
Revlon Age Defying Deep Re-shaping Face and Contour Serum: It is easy to apply cream suitable for normal skin type people. Its unique technology provides faster results.
How to prevent Ageing?
Here goes some tips to prevent ageing signs on your body. Implementing them may help you in your Anti-ageing treatment.
- Eat a healthy balanced diet: Most nutritionists have recommended that a healthy balanced diet is important to reduce the ageing effects on your body. Adding nuts, green vegetables, green tea, antioxidants, etc may play vital role in your anti-ageing treatment.
- De-stress yourself through exercise, meditation and massage: Stress can have serious implications on your body. Regular exercise will increase your stamina and improve your immunity and mediation & Regular massage will calm down your stress and improve your circulation.
- Drink lots of water: Water is very important for quality of life. This not only will keep you healthy, but will leave a radiant glow on your skin.
- Never sleep with your face pressed against the pillow: Sleeping with your face pressed against the pillow may cause 'sleep lines' which may take the shape of wrinkles on your face.
- Don't Over Wash Your Face: Water may strip your skin of its natural barrier oils and moisture that protects your skin against wrinkles. Washing them off, too often, means you’re washing away protection.
what are the best anti-ageing tips?
Though ageing is a natural process which happens over the passage of time, there some tips which, if implemented in regularly in daily lifestyle by some, may help to bring drastic changes that one can experience.
- Manage your stress: Stress-associated hormones may have aging effects on your body. Stressful situations not just affect your mental health but your physical health too bear the consequences of the same.
- Reduce salt: Eating high-sodium foods may give you a puffier appearance (under your eyes, for example).
- Control your booze: As alcohol dehydrates the body, drinking too much of alcohol may take a toll on your body.
- Don't smoke: In addition to, leaving the harmful effects on your internal body, smoking also damages your looks.
- Skip the straw: It may seem like an innocent enough habit, but using a straw, over time, may give you wrinkles around your mouth.
- Eat your antioxidants: The fruits and veggies that contain antioxidants like vitamins B and E are particularly great for skin.
- Reduce sugar: Apart from causing a risk of obesity, diabetes, and heart disease, sugar may take a toll on your skin, too.
- Sleep on a silk pillowcase: The silk and satin pillowcases are gentler to your body than Cotton and polyester and it can also prevent you from waking up with creased cheeks.
- Moisturize before skin dries: Moisturizing your skin regularly takes more effort than just applying some lotion on your face. It helps in reducing and preventing the ageing wrinkles on your skin.
- Increase protein: Most women should eat 46 grams of protein a day which may help you lose weight or simply maintain your youthfully slim figure.
- Exercise enough: Regular exercise and running not just increase your stamina but also let your skin breathe enough.
- Aging and Drugs- MSD Manual Consumer Version [Internet]. msdmanuals.com 2018 [Cited 16 July 2019]. Available from:
- How to create an anti-aging skin care plan- AAD, American Academy of Dermatology, Association [Internet]. aad.org 2018. [Cited 16 July 2019]. Available from:
- Skin Aging- Medline Plus, NIH, U.S. National Library of Medicine [Internet]. medlineplus.gov 2019 [Cited 16 July 2019]. Available from:
Table of content
15+ Years of Surgical Experience
All Insurances Accepted
EMI Facility Available at 0% Rate
Find Cosmetology near me
Ask a free question
Get FREE multiple opinions from Doctors