Asked for male, 64years old from Visakhapatnam
U have to improve your food habits do
1. Take 2/ 3glass of warm water in the morning before brush 2. Take more water in day
3. Take meals at fixed hrs, chew food properly/ completely, no eating quickly 4. Take small amount of food at a time, take more frequent meals - may be five times a day.
5. No spicy/ fried/ fast/ junk/processed food. Caffeine,
6. No smoking, chewing gum, and carbonated beverages.
6. No milk for few days, can take curd, no uncooked salad
7. Avoid constipation
8. Use nibupani (lemon water) 2/ 3 times a day
9. Do not drink/ store water in plastic bottles. 10 .relax and walk for 30 mts daily 11. Take enough rest- do not lie down immediately after eating. Take dinner 3 hrs before sleeping. No late nights 11. Keep your weight under control.
13. Avoid tea, coffee, alcohol
15. Reduce physical and mental stress. Maintain healthy life style. Do exercise regularly.
16. No unnecessary medicines medicine can not be advised for open question for medicine and further advise contact on private consultation good luck.