Acne is a common skin condition that starts to appear on the face because of hormonal changes in adolescence. The growth hormones become extra active because of which the oil glands begin to produce more oil, thereby resulting in acne breakouts.
Acne blemishes appear in the form of-
Almost everyone suffers from acne problems at least once in his or her lives. The best way to get rid of these is to turn to Ayurvedic Panchakarma treatment. Ayurvedic treatments always strike at the root. It does not just affect you physically but also have an effect on your psychological wellbeing.
Panchakarma treatment options for acne:
There are quite a few options when it comes to treating acne with the help of Panchakarma. Here is a list of Panchakarma remedies for acne-
• Swedana - Swedana is a herbal steam bath that works towards keeping the body heated. This result in the removal of physical, emotional and mental toxins stuck in your tissues.
• Abhyanga - This herbal oil massage deeply penetrates the skin, removes toxins and impurities and improves lymphatic and arterial circulation. It magnifies the capability of reaching the starved cells and thoroughly removes waste.
• Garshana - This type of treatment also seeks to remove impurities and toxins from the body by brushing the skin with a silk or wool glove. This cleans the skin by improving blood circulation so that herbal procedures can penetrate your skin better into the freshly cleansed pores.
• Udvartana - This type of an Ayurvedic treatment penetrates your skin through the herbal paste used for a lymphatic massage. It releases the stubborn lymphatic toxins from your skin by conditioning it and gives a boost of natural radiance to it.
Benefits of Panchakarma treatment for acne:
If you are feeling unsure about the ability of Panchakarma to treat your acne, then here is a look at a host of benefits it offers-
• Corrects digestive problems - If you suffer from digestive or intestinal problems, then having acne is a given. It is important that you release all the waste materials and toxins from your body, in order to achieve clear and glowing skin. Panchakarma can regulate and improve your bowel movements so that you do not have any unwanted toxins lodged into your tissues or skin.
• Reduces stress and tiredness - Fatigue and stress play a big part in causing and aggravating acne. However, Panchakarma is a powerful tool when it comes to improving physical and mental efficiency. Additionally, it also balances the nervous system. Having a sound body and mind can go a long way in ensuring that your skin remains acne-free.
• Powerful detoxifying tool - Panchakarma hails to be one of the best and powerful detoxifying tools for the body. It revolves around several cleansing procedures that are responsible for eliminating unwanted toxins from the body and restores the body’s natural healing capability.
Due to the advent of allopathic medicines, Ayurveda treatments have taken a heavy hit. However, Panchakarma is one such treatment, which you can go for with your eyes closed since there are no negative effects on the body. You can rest assured that your ailment is healed perfectly.