Common Specialities
{{speciality.keyWord}}
Common Issues
{{issue.keyWord}}
Common Treatments
{{treatment.keyWord}}

6 Month Old Baby Health Feed

I have 8 months baby and again pregnant how many months I can feed my baby is it safe.

I have 8 months baby and again pregnant how many months I can feed my baby is it safe.
Hi. swathi, yes it safe to feed your baby during pregnancy but you have to increase your diet, baby boys feed almost 1 year and 9 months and baby girls feed 2 years and 3 months.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 8 month married and we are now trying for a baby from last 3 month but there is no good news.

I am 8 month married and we are now trying for a baby from last 3 month but there is no good news.
U will have to make relation during fertile period, that depends on your cycle length. Take tablet folic acid daily. Consult any gynecologist for detailed counseling.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I lost my baby when I was 8 month pregnant, after how many months I can pregnant again?

I lost my baby when I was 8 month pregnant,  after how many 
months I can pregnant again?
At least six months gap is desired for body to come back to normal after delivery. Mean while get yourself investigated for the cause of baby death so as to avoid mishap in next pregnancy.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Trying for baby for three months but not pregnant yet what to do to get pregnant in one month only.

Trying for baby for three months but not pregnant yet what to do to get pregnant in one month only.
In any month the chance of pregnancy is about 5% to occur naturally. If you have married for a year or so you can get evaluated further. Take some folic acid supplements.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am 8th month pregnant and I am not have a born baby then can you help me 8th month pregnancy abortion.

Hi I am 8th month pregnant and I am not have a born baby then can you help me 8th month pregnancy abortion.
not allowed to abort at this stage. by the way it's abortion till 24 weeks. after that it's a premature delivery because baby can be saved and made to live outside womb of mother by taking help from machines and incubator and specialized doctors dealing with premature babies wait until delivery and if you don't want to keep it, give it for Adoption to some deserving childless couple through a registered agency
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My baby is 1 month old, I want to know the baby care products, which brand is best? Especially which cream should I use for my baby?

My baby is 1 month old, I want to know the baby care products, which brand is best? Especially which cream should I u...
Baby care product is exclusive breast feeding up to 6 months of age. there is no need of using any cream.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Changes During 4th To 6th Month Of Pregnancy

Changes During 4th To 6th Month Of Pregnancy

The second trimester (starting from the 4th and lasting through the 6th month) of pregnancy is considered to be the easiest for a woman. During this time, your energy is at its peak and instances of fatigue and morning sickness are less severe. Your baby, on the other hand, continues to develop inside your womb.

In addition to these, you can expect big changes within your body during the second trimester, which include:

1. Backaches: The additional weight that you gain during these past few months begins to bear down on your back, making it achy and tired. For relief from pressure, there are certain things that you can do such as using a chair that offers strong support to your back; sleeping on the side with a pillow placed in between your legs and wearing shoes that come with solid arch support.

2. Bleeding gums: Hormonal changes occurring during this period bring about a greater flow of blood to the gums, making them extremely sensitive and prone to bleeding. The gums don’t remain tender for long and return to their normal form after delivery. But during these three months, make sure to use toothbrushes with softer bristles and being gentle when flossing.

3. Congestion and bleeding of the nose: In addition to making your gums tenderer, hormonal changes also bring about the swelling of mucous membranes that line your nose. These changes can lead you to have a stuffy nose as well as may even cause your nose to bleed very easily. To clear any nasal congestion that may occur during this period, you should use natural methods or saline drops obtained from a chemist.

4. Hair growth: Pregnancy also sees your hair growing rapidly due to the action of the hormones on the hair follicles. Additionally, you also experience hair growth in places where hair is sparse. To remove unwanted hair, you should stick to tweezing or shaving, waxing and the use of depilatories aren’t recommended by medical experts as they aren’t considered safe for the baby.

5. White vaginal discharge: White vaginal discharge during this time is very common. The discharge ensures that harmful yeast or bacteria don’t breed in your private areas. But if the discharge takes on a foul smell and a green or yellow colour, you should immediately consult a gynaecologist as you may be down with a vaginal infection.

6. Leg cramps: A very common occurrence during the second trimester, leg cramps usually last through the last leg of pregnancy, which is the third trimester as well. The reasons behind their occurrence may be hormonal, weight-related or deficiency of magnesium and calcium.

3856 people found this helpful

My wife periods not come from last 3 months so how I can do something for her. Because I do not want baby I already have a baby of 5 months..

My wife periods not come from last 3 months so how I can do something for her. Because I do not want baby I already h...
If your wife is feeding your baby then this could be normal variation. But mothers may conceive second. Time during lactation so get her urine pregnancy test done. If positive then consult gynecologist.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My baby is 5 month old so after 5 month baby which type of eating food. Suggest me.

My baby is 5 month old so after 5 month baby which type of eating food. Suggest me.
Madam five monthsplus baby may or maynot satisfy with breast milk alone. This can be best judged by weight gain of baby and demand of breast feeds. If twenty minutes of sucking should keep child playingfor four hrs. Means breast milk is enough. Same is fact for feed baby. 5-6 months is crucial to start semi liquid soup type of feeds two three times a day breast feed is continued at five hrs interval. Frequency of breast feed should never increased nor contd sucking beyond twenty minutes is advocated.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I have 6 months baby and now, I 1 month pregnant and I don't want any delivery. so I want to take misoprostol tablet. can I take with vaginal way. is safe for my baby?

Please consult a gynecologist if you want to abort. Do an usg to know if your prgnancy is in the uterus or in tubes before taking medicines. Do not self medicate. Its life threatening at times.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Icon

Book appointment with top doctors for 6 Month Old Baby treatment

View fees, clinic timings and reviews