Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in vandavasi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PrabuYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 27 year old my hair so ruff and damage and lots of hair full and I face a PCOD problem last 3 year and thyroid also what I do for my hair.
I am 25 year old boy. I am suffering from premature graying of hair. Graying of hair started when I was 15 year old. Around 10-15% of grey hairs at present. What should I do to regain natural hair colour?
I am 72 and an adjunct faculty at a B School in Mumbai. I live with my wife. Since last Feb my left heel and ankle aches when I walk, more so when I climb the stairs. Recently my right heel too has started aching.
Mere pair we mawad a raha hai ye kaise tik hoga mera pair toot gaya hair jiske karan shukha nahi hair.
Hello doctor. My hair has become so dull n thin. It is rough now. I want silky hair. May I know the treatments for that?
I have problem with my hair when my hair is wet it is smooth but when it dries it becomes curly what should I do.
I have a problem of whitening of hairs. I m suffering from this problem from 2 years What should I do for he treatment? My age is 17.
I have too much hair on my face on all other parts of body, how to remove the unwanted hair of my face and hand and legs.
My mom is suffering from severe leg pain. She is not able to walk properly on stairs and faces pain in joints. I consulted mag many doctors but I m not satisfied. Please tell m what should I do now.
Hello sir. I am male 23. My problem is I don't have facial hairs, mustache and beard. It is so frustrating because my younger brother have both beard and mustache. Please help me. I am so frustrated.
My mother is facing problems while doing daily chores with her left hand. The hand shakes and keeps paining. The problem first started with just a pain and now she finds it even difficult to lift things. She is not able to keep her hand straight. She doesn't feel any strength in her hand.
I had a pcl reconstruction in december 2014. However, now I have a bit of laxity. And there is a tibial translation of 4-5 mm. No significant pain or swelling.
I am 21 years old. I am single. When I ejaculated against bed I feel pain in my penis and pain in my right hip pain. I am having c5-6 minimal posterior disc protrusion I am suffering from 1 year. I am having medicine from reputed neurologist. But result is not that good So I am feeling upper back pain and neck pain with lower leg pains (both legs). So respected doctor please tell me is my disc protrusion or- -my ejaculation causing my right hip pain and my lower leg pains? So please tell me accordingly to my questions and solutions to it Thanks to doctor.
Mosquitoes, though tiny, can wreak havoc on the human health. Malaria and dengue were common enough, but now another disease doing the rounds is chikungunya. This is a viral disease that spreads by the bites of Aedes aegypti mosquitoes. The disease lasts for 5 to 7 days and the catch is that there is no identified cure for the disease.
Symptoms of chikungunya are very non-indicative and include high temperature, rashes and multiple spots on the body, multiple joint pains, headaches, conjunctivitis and insomnia problem. The presence of joint pains associated with a high incidence of mosquito breeding is indicative of chikungunya. The fever usually subsides in a couple of days, but the other symptoms would persist for about a week.
Management of chikungunya includes a combination of prevention and treatment. Prevention is more important than treatment as it is easier done.
- To the maximum extent possible, avoid mosquito bites.
- Avoid using rain water-filled containers, potted plants that stagnate water and drinking bowls for domestic animals.
- Wear full-sleeved clothing when mosquito bites are likely to be higher.
- Use mosquito repellents in the forms of coils, creams, and mats
- Use mosquito nets where possible
- Prevent mosquito breeding by draining possible areas of water stagnation
Treatment: There is no specific allopathic remedy for the treatment of chikungunya. The prescribed medicines are only for symptomatic relief, and given the intense and prolonged joint pains, the patient ends up using a lot of pain killers. There are cases where the pains may persist for up to 6 months. This is where Ayurveda comes into the picture, as there are multiple effective remedies that have been proven effective over the ages.
- Massage your joints with a mixture of castor oil, drumstick, camphor, garlic, and coconut oil. This oil can be heated and stored in a glass jar for about 3 days. Warm this oil and use it for effective relief of the joint pains.
- A mixture of castor oil and cinnamon can also be used to massage the painful joints.
- A concoction of ajwain seeds, raisins or dry grapes, tulsi leaves, and neem leaves boiled in water is an effective remedy for the joint pains. This is to be used when it is warm after food and the residual ingredients chewed upon.
- A diet rich in fresh fruits, greens and vegetables is highly recommended.
- Drinking sufficient amounts of liquids (water, coconut water, lime juice, and buttermilk) to keep good hydration levels and recuperate from the illness.
- Ensure sufficient rest for the joints even after the initial fever has subsided.
Ayurveda has references to something called “sandhijwara” which is “fever of the joints”. Sandhijwara is very similar to chikungunya and these remedies used for this can be very useful in treating chikungunya. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.