Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Integrated Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Integrated Medicine Specialists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Integrated Medicine Specialists online in Thiruvannamalai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. EzhilmaranYour feedback matters!
I have cough since last two year and cough attack start on night alternately I consult my doctor for that He said that you have bronchitis What is this and which medicine I take for that please help me?
Sir, I am 32 years old and my husband is 34. We got married last year and not planning for baby yet. We are going to plan next year. Is there any suggestion for us because we are going to plan our first baby. I am little afraid of age factor. As I heard it may effect for conceiving? please hlp.
Der Doc, I got married three years passed but no baby loosing interest in intercourse. Please suggest me good medicine to get more power when I intercourse with my wife, please help me DOC. Regards,
Hi doctor. I am married. I have problems of over bleeding, irregular periods from when i am 13 years old. I have no of medicines. I want to have children. So i am using medicines from 5 years. All medical tests are conducted such as hsg, hormone, thyroid. Hsg & thyroid are normal. Some hormone imbalance is there.(i have pcod problem) I used many medicines. Still I am using. But no improvement. Will i have children or not?
My wife had a ectopic pregnancy. Before 7 month. Now we are trying for a baby but she is not getting pregnant. What should be the treatment.
I got cough and cold with frequent fevers for the last two weeks. I took calpol medicine. Need some advice.
Hi I am fedup of my cold and cough. Can you please tell me some remedy so that I can get rid of my cold and cough permanently.
I have got married in feb 16 but still after 5 months I haven't get pregnant where as me and my husband continuously doing sex without taking any precaution. Is it any serious matter. Actually I am 32. Is there any need to consult any gyno for further checkup or we can wait for our baby. Before marriage I have also done sex with some one numerous time.
Hi doctor my name is pallavi. I am 32 years od. have one girl child 9 years old. E planning for one more child. E trying to conceive at 3 months. have very regular periods 29 days. Last month my period came 13. Bt this month my period come before 9 days .t first I have mild cramping in my abdominal area then brownish colour spotting .hen stop after few hrs it fully cramping and bleeding start flow was normal bt bleeding. It stop 5 days. My period length is 4 days bt again it start after one day little little and still have. Please doctor tell why thia type of happen and if it os period then this month when I ovulate?
What is the remedy for low back pain and also knee pain? What is the medicine used for cough and could?
I am 44 years old, from the childhood I am suffering cough and cold, I have visited so many doctors and taken antibiotic, antialergic tablets but the doses is recycled. Since 5-6: months blood is coming with cough while coming cough from inside of nose to mouth. Doctors again suggested antibiotic and anti allergic tablets. But not cured permanently. Please advise.
I'm getting blood when I cough or even I get blood sputum What is the reason for it & how can I stop this?
On which time have high chances to getting pregnancy of women? I need to know above because we don't want any baby inbnext five years.
Hello doctor, my wife using ASPIRIN and tablet more than 3 years for blood clotting problem. We both r trying for baby. Bt still the baby s not forming. Is there any side effect of that tablet. Pls give some advice for conceive a baby. Pls pls pls.
My friend has severe dry cough. Had feeling of something in throat. What should be done to reduce the cough?
How to control dry coughing problem. I faced this problem in last 2 years. Please share some best medicine.
Common cold, as the name suggests, is one of the most common diseases in the world. It is a communicable disease, mainly occurring during seasonal change, even though it is not chronic in nature. Homeopathy has the most effective medicines which treat common cold without the side effects offered by allopathic medicines, such as drowsiness. Read on to know which are those:
- Aconite: This homeopathic medicine is recommended when the most preliminary signs of common cold appear, such as getting thirsty frequently and being overly-anxious.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is for more severe signs of cold, such as high fever and persistence of a throbbing headache.
- Natrum mur: This medicine is effective for a runny nose, with initially clear snot thickening after a period of 24-48 hours.
- Nux vomica: Nux vomica is effective for constant sensation of chill, with warmth not felt even in the comfort of the bed. It is also effective for headaches, blocked nose, body-aches, and nausea as results of the cold.
- Gelsemium: Gelsemium is advisable for the known symptoms of common cold such as headache, fever, fatigue, drowsiness, shivers, etc.
- Eupatorium perf: This medicine is effective in case of recurring thirst, sore muscles and bones, and immense headache that get worse on any kind of movement.
- Arsenicum iod: If you are experiencing continuous sneezing with burning sensation and a nasal discharge, this is the medicine you should take.
- Ferrum Phos: This medicine is also given at the preliminary stage, when the onset is slow, with mild fever, which gets worse especially with the approach of night.
- Pulsatilla: When you have a nose with dense discharge and blocked ears, remember that these symptoms may worsen at night. This is the medicine best suited to your cold in such a situation.
- Influenzinum: It is a homeopathic remedy for flu. The medicine, which is diluted and potentized, strengthens the immune system to fight against flu viruses. It does not suppress the symptoms but makes your immune system strong to not allow foreign viruses affect your health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.