Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Integrated Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Integrated Medicine Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Integrated Medicine Specialists online in Choose City. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ezhilmaran
Submit a review for Dr. EzhilmaranYour feedback matters!
Want to know the correct time to get conceived is it to have sex before periods or after and what duration, Pl suggest as we planning for a baby.
I got married 1 year back still my wife not pregnant. I just want to ask which is the best time have sex.
Mam mere date 21 June ko ani thi but abhi tak nahi ayi mujhe pehle 2 miscarriage jo chuke hai us doran bhi periods wala pain hota tha and same at this time 2 blood test and urine test done but negative also coloured ultrasound but all negative strong feeling of pregnancy but can't understand please help.
I'm taking levocet m from since 9 days for sneezing but I feel this cause irritation in my throat and responsible for smoker cough. Now I'm facing continuously cough problem. should I go for homeopathy. Please suggest me.
Sir/madam I have some dry cough regularly. Mostly in the morning times when I brush. And sometimes after meals also. I do not smoke regularly. Can I find the solution.
On a pain scale of 1 to 10, delivery pain is rated as 11. It is one of the most severe forms of pain, and for women, it is almost like a second birth after coming out from delivery. With more and more advancements, attempts are being made to ensure this discomfort is managed better and the woman has a more relaxed experience through the delivery.
It is important to identify a couple of factors when going into delivery say for example who will be there with you, where the delivery will happen, how to manage the mind and body, and if there is anything else required for a smooth delivery. Having open discussions with the doctor, close family and friends will help you prepare for it.
Read on to know some pointers.
- People around you: Be careful about who is around you during the crucial hours. On one hand, ensure you have your midwives, doctors and nurses around you, who are knowledgeable and know how to handle the situation, if there is a crisis. On the other hand, have only close relatives and family members who are loving and supportive.
- Read up on labor: With so much information available both online and offline, read up from reliable sources and know what to expect during labor. While there may be an information overload, the overall info should be good to go and keep you updated.
- Talk about it: Whether it is the anesthesia, the needles, the instruments, blood, or injections, talk about your fears. Whether it is the doctor or your close family member, talk out your fears and see them disappear.
- Be positive: Surround yourself with positive images, positive people and positive thoughts. Soothing music is another must-have in your surroundings.
- Be active and occupied: For many women, keeping themselves occupied does not give time to worry about the pain. Constantly being on the move and not being confined to the home also reduces chances of pain.
- Try yoga: With rhythmic breathing and mild yoga, there are higher chances that you will be better able to manage the labor pains. Talk to your doctor as to what you can safely do. The swaying, squatting, and bending required by yoga does a lot of good to your overall body. Women who do some form of exercise and yoga in particular have a higher chance of vaginal delivery and are able to manage pain better.
- Warm bathing/showers: A warm bath soothes the lower back and the abdomen and can help in speeding up labor, as it helps in contractions.
- Involve your partner: The gentle touches and stroking will reassure you and ensure you are better able to sail through delivery.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!