Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Thiruvallur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Subashri Beulah ImmanuelYour feedback matters!
I am trying a lot to loss my weight. But I am not able to get any results. Kindly provide some help.
I am 16 year old, I am very weak and thin. So, I want to gain weight. I used to eat 3 times a day with average meal. Please provide me some tips to put up some weight. I am 6 feet tall and my weight is only 56 KG.
Dear sir/madam We married 25 feb 2016. Her period date is 23 feb. But period is not come yet. I have taken all precaution. No question of pregnancy. What should I do. I'm very tentionised. What reason of it. Before marriage she have in time period pls help me.
I am 27 yrs and for the past 1yr everyday morning once I get up I get sneezing and running nose. Irritation in nose and throat. Doctor has given me monticope tablet to take every night. If I take tablet, morning I am fine, if not that allergy is there. Is there any solution for this.
I am having lots of tensed and am unable to get up from bed am suffering from full fever and cough I have tested the blood sample it was known that am suffering from dengue and platelets are getting low so. What should I follow now and how.
I am 24 year old and have type 1 diabetes for last 15 years I have psychological problems due to lack of interest in all those things I feel depressed and lack of self confidence and loose in my studies and carrier and keep distance from the society. So I need psychological councelling and advice to improve my self confidence and avoid infriority complex and to achieve something in this competitive society.
I am 15 years old. I want to increase my height .So please advice me some home remedies and exercise.
I am 21 years old, and my height is 165 cm. If there is any medicine or anything in which I can improve my height?
I cannot find out what I really want in my life. Got into depression and unmotivated. Still no job since I completed my Master degree 2 years back. Now I am 28 years. Some I feel hopeless. What should I do so that I can get what I want? The job and lead a more productive life.
I am 16 years old and my weight has increased a lot I wanted to start dieting so wanted a diet plan searched many sources but didn't got a appropriate diet so if any 1 of you can help me to get a diet it will be a great favour Thank-you;)
Mg/dl 84 mmol/l 5 after meal and fasted mg/dl 58 mmol/l 11. Either way I feel tired low drive to work body is cold and weak and my friends said it's hot it's 22 degrees outside something is wrong.
I am 24 years old boy I am having hypothyroid. Currently I am taking 125 mcg thyronorm as suggested by doctor. But my weight is gaining rapitadlt even though my tsh is under control. please kindly guide me with how to reduce weight with hypothyroid.
I have a keloid and it is hereditary problem. I have no clue how to treat that as already consulted doctor but it's increasing.
My friend has severe dry cough. Had feeling of something in throat. What should be done to reduce the cough?
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums.