Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Thiruvallur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Subashri Beulah Immanuel
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Subashri Beulah ImmanuelYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 27 year old and I have been suffering from anxiety and depression from long time but never took courage to tell out. I have been facing severe symptoms recently. I am feel self doubt in every single thing I do and this is making waste my time and energy. I have been taking wrong and bad decisions recently and seeking your professional help in control or cure this problem. I am fearing that this can pass on to my next generations as well which is making avoid marriage and kids.
My face is so small pimples is there. I am consult a skin specialist but he give the one tablet D' Acne used for weekly 3 times .he tell us your will be 2 years. I am used for tablet in2 weeks .but not be improvement my face. What can I do I am understand? My age is 25 years.
Resting at night plays an important role in regulating your daily health and your level of energy throughout a day. Also, not only the quantity but the quality of sleep is also important for a healthy lifestyle. Bedtime habits do play a vital role in shaping up your lifestyle and personality as a whole. Here are 6 lifestyle habits that can help you to get sound sleep on a daily basis.
1. Having a fixed sleep pattern: Going to sleep and waking up approximately during the same time every day helps to maintain an equilibrium in the sleep-wake cycle. If this balance is maintained then your body will be accustomed to this pattern and as a result, you will feel less tired and sleepy during the daytime.
2. Maintaining certain dietary regulations: You should also maintain a proper diet plan and examine the consequences of the foods that you are eating and the fluids that you are drinking. Taking a proper and nutritious diet on a daily basis will help you to stay healthy by not disrupting your natural sleep-wake cycle.
3. Ensuring that your room has appropriate lighting: The level of light also matters at the time of your sleep. You should definitely make sure that there is a very minimal level of light around you during bed time. This should be done because the lesser is the light, the more comfortable you are while sleeping. Additionally, the sleep that you will get into a dark room will also be sound and undistorted as it helps keep all the sensory organs calm.
4. Regular exercise: Exercising regularly helps to improve the overall quality of sleep by making you tired at night and sending you to bed more efficiently. Light to mild exercises also helps cure sleep disorders like insomnia.
5. Opting for some relaxing activities before bed: Depending on your personality, you should follow simple techniques of relaxation in order to calm down the brain before sleep. Some of the most common relaxation techniques include- deep breathing exercise, muscle relaxing activity, visualizing a peaceful setting/ scenario and a light before-bed snack. The above-mentioned activities are just suggestive and you should do anything that helps you to get a sound sleep.
6. Having daytime naps: Having short naps of less than one hour is absolutely okay if you are excessively tired during the day or you did not have a sound sleep the previous night. But, if you are consistently having long naps during the day then you are bound to have sleep issues during the night. So it is advisable to sleep early and wake up early for a healthy schedule.
Related Tip: Would You Like To Burn Fat While You Sleep?
My wife is suffering from thyroid problem for the last 11-12 yrs and knee pain with swelling for the last 7 years. She is taking Ayurvedic medicine followed by malish. She is 56 years old. What is the treatment for cure?
Hello sir, I have yellow skin for 3 days. Please tell me what is the reason and what should I do for this?
Hi I'm chandra, I'm 31 years old. I tried to conceive on my fertile days (12th to 16th day ), I was getting white discharge from day 11th to day 19th. Periods comes in 30 days. Today is 23rd day but I'm not getting any symptoms of pregnancy. Is this white discharge common? Kindly guide me, if this white discharge will affect our pregnancy planning?
The human body stands on the foundation made in the framework of bones. If bones are strong and healthy, you get the additional support to lead a healthy life, go through daily and rigorous activities, and participate in all such events and things which challenge your strength and balance. Most importantly, you get the confidence to go on. But when bones are weak, decayed, depleting, or getting porous, affected from diseases, your whole system may collapse due to its effects, or you may get partially handicapped. Pains and sufferings automatically come with the bone diseases. Hence, to know how to protect your bones from the deadly diseases, and the most common and devastating one, which is Osteoporosis, read on.
The growth and life of bones
Bones are living tissues in the body, which keep on growing, and cells keep on multiplying, regenerating, and replace old and dead cells with new ones. When the natural rhythm is maintained you are safe from bone diseases and have healthy bones.
The frequency of bone diseases and Osteoporosis
Every year almost 1.5 million people from around the world suffer from bone fractures, and the most likely reason for this among people over thirties is osteoporosis.
What is Osteoporosis?
Bone cell structure under the microscope is a mesh network, where the cells are joined together to form a smart network of support. In Osteoporosis, the bones stop growing or get depleted. Due to any of the two reasons which may again be induced by other factors, the holes between the mesh formed by bone cells grow bigger. As a result, the bones lose density, mass and strength, and get into such a state that they may collapse under normal pressure anytime. This is more common in women who lose calcium (an important ingredient for healthy bones) after their thirties.
How to keep your bones healthy and fight Osteoporosis?
The best thing you can do to prevent osteoporosis is:
- Monitor diet to see that your body gets important bone forming ingredients like vitamin D, calcium, and phosphorus
- Do regular exercises to keep fit and promote blood circulation through bones
- Get a health checkup done every few years to ensure your bones are okay
If you get a fracture easily or pain in the bones, you may be suffering from osteoporosis and must arrange for diagnosis and treatment as soon as possible to prevent further weakening of the bones.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!