Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thiruvallur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. AmaresanYour feedback matters!
Before I am going to sleep I will get erection and my heart says to watch porn videos and masturbate and sleep every day. But after masturbation the erection continues still in the whole sleep and I will get porn. Dreams for whole night. What I have to do to sleep happily.
I have problem related to my sexual part, actually I don't is this a problem or I feel this. The thing is lower part of my penis except testis (both) other part is looks like big I feel that its size is not proper size like the other people have. I just want to confirm do I am suffering from any problem, I want to test this all. Please help me for this.
Hidear Sir, My younger brother got typhoid fever in 2014 and it cured and he was fine but time to time he gets fever whenever he takes bath with cold water, on 07-12-2015 he got fever with head ache, chest pain, loose motion, he rushed to a doctor nothing was found in blood sample, urine test and ultra sound test for chest. Kindly advise me what is this. Why it happens, he is living now NCR Delhi (Haryana cold affected area) he has cold also since more one month.
Hello sir, I am suffering from fever. I have consulted many doctors but there is no benefit. What should I do. Suggest me something.
Thank you doctor. This hand tremors are not there while at rest or riding motor bike. It appears while doing writing or holding a hot steel cup at the flared / bevelled end with 5 fingers 0R When serving dishes with spoon. This has very gradually increased from teenage. No smoking Or ALCOHOL Doctor!
My wife (23 years age) is suffering from TB meningitis since 03 months. She was in ICU for a month. She is still having Headache. What are the causes of TBM & how many days it take to be fully cured? How to avoid it in future.
I am 40 year old male and a diabetic patient what can I do to control sugar level in addition to medication. How can I manage my blood pressure level?
Sir, my age is 27 if get diabetes it can spread to my wife and for upcoming children please help me.
Mujhe kabhi kabhi sans lene me bahut hi problem hoti he or me thik se baat bhi nahi kar parehi hu. Kyu ese hora hai mere saath, pls suggest me?
Dr. I am suffering from pain in my leg just below knee at the back side (calves). After every 8 or9 days it start and when I take medicine it gets cure. I think it occur in nerves of my leg. I have shown to Dr. Many times but after taking medicine it is cured. Can you tell me why it is occurring again and again. What medicine should I take for it to cure permanently. I want to get out of this. This very painful even I can not sleep at night.
Diabetes is a chronic metabolic disorder that results in higher levels of blood sugars in the body. It is assuming epidemic proportions, and India has become the new diabetic capital with more than 50 million diabetic people. The main problem with diabetes is it does not completely go away, and there is a whole myriad of issues that it brings along with it. Heart attacks, strokes, eyesight problems, delayed wound healing, nerve damage and impotence. Therefore, diabetes and by that we mainly mean blood sugar levels have to be managed so that there is delay in onset of the associated conditions and/or reduced in severity.
Ayurveda refers to diabetes as Prameha (excessive urination) and Madhumeha (sugary urine) and has identified close to 20 forms of the disease. According to Ayurvedic belief, each disease is caused due to imbalance in kapha, pitta, and vata doshas and diabetes is caused by all these, predominantly by kapha. With any stream of medicine, management of diabetes involves two tracks - one is lifestyle changes and the second is medications.
Lifestyle changes include the following:
- Diet: Reduce the amount of rice, sugar, potato, sweet fruits, maida, deep fried foods, and red meat. Protein-rich foods like lentils, soya, green leafy vegetables and fish should be increased. Diet plan should change to small, frequent meals instead of binge eating.
- Exercise: Include 30 minutes of regular exercise into your daily routine if you have a diabetic predisposition.
- Others: Avoid smoking and alcohol, ensure sufficient sleep, avoid sleeping during day time, improved foot and eye care, periodically check sugar levels, and manage stress levels.
Ayurveda has a whole lot of home remedies proven to be very effective against diabetes.
- Jambhul: Eugenia Jambolana whether eaten raw or juice extract has been shown to have beneficial effects in managing sugar levels and cholesterol.
- Gymnema sylvestre: Used to manage diabetes for over 2000 years, it reduces sugar cravings and is being touted as the future for diabetes treatment.
- Bitter gourd (Momordica charantia): It has 3 components that give it strong antidiabetic properties. The charantin reduces blood sugar levels; the polypeptide has insulin-like effects; and lectin that again has hypoglycemic effects.
- Bel (Aegle marmelos): Also known as wood apple, leaves of the plant are shown to have antidiabetic properties. 5 to 10 leaves can be chewed on a daily basis to help control blood sugar levels.
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum): Consuming 10 g of fenugreek seeds soaked in water increases the amount of insulin produced, thereby increasing sugar breakdown.
- Neem: Chewing about 4 to 5 leaves in the morning on an empty stomach helps to control blood sugar levels. Alternately, neem leaves powder is available which can be dissolved in water and consumed.