Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Tirupur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S GanesanYour feedback matters!
Suggest me something to get rid of dark circles and also skin whitening My skin type is dry I have my maRriage so please help me.
Mere face pe skinlight cream lagane se adha face Jada gora ho gya or adha face kam hora hua to wo dhabbe ki tra lag RHA hai ab me Kya karu bataiye plz.
I have a lot of blackheads on my face, I remove it several times but they appear again and I got a mole on my nose also how I can relieve from these problem?
I always use to suffer from weaknesses? how can I get rid from it? and also how can I make my skin shine?
Am 35 years and I have monkey patch, Crowfeet lines and under eye on my face. Likely from last 6 months I have started taking care of my face by regular facials and at night I do cleansing, toning and moisturizing. What more can I do to reduce my appearing lines and tightening my facial skin? Is it safe to use some of the homemade creams available in market with beautician's? Pls help.
I have got multiple cuts my hand with blade because of my personal reason but its not soo deep. What ointment should I use and will scar will disappear or not?
I have small small pores in my face. During childhood I was having pimples and I used to clear them with my nails. Now how can I fill those pores. As the r on cheek and my face looks like if somebody has uesd small pins to make small small holes.
Sirs/mams, I am 29 years old male. I have a white spot on the lower lip of my mouth. And I have lots of scaly skins on the bottom part of my right foot. So please suggest me what can I do to avoid those kinds of diseases. Thanks in advance.
I am 40 years old man and is facing a problem of frequent urination. I am not diabetic. I just want to know the reason for frequent urination especially during stress or excitation. I think it is related to prostrate gland as in my teen age I have done one ultrasound and it says acute prostates. Please advise.
In month of February and March I have soft and clear skin but in summer or after March my face skin become dark and so oily even I am in air condition environment, sometime so much dust on face even I am at neat and clean place and I have tan forehead so please suggest me cleanser, facewash,tube or medicine.
I had sarcoidosis & taken treatment. Two lumps on right side of my fore head not gone till. Please guide.
Im+28+years+old. I lost+all+fairness on+my+face skin became dark. I+tried using of all+creams. But+i+did+not+get+any+result. Give me a good suggestion.
Melasma, commonly known as skin pigmentation, is a skin disorder, which causes brown and blotchy spots on your face. Everybody craves to have spotless and flawless skin. But usually no one does anything about it. Contrary to popular belief, having perfect skin is not really difficult. You need to religiously follow your skincare regime to keep it healthy and flawless. In case you are suffering from melasma or have skin pigmentation,
Here are a few tips which you can follow:
- Apply raw potato on your face: Take a clean and fresh potato. Cut it into two halves and wet the exposed surface with a little water. Rub this on all the affected regions on the face and wash your face after 10 to 15 minutes with lukewarm water. Potatoes are extremely effective in removing pigmentation as they have an enzyme called catecholase, which can help to lighten darkened areas on the skin.
- Use apple cider vinegar on your skin: Apple cider vinegar helps to restore the natural color of the skin. It also contains beta-carotene, which helps to treat the damage done to the skin by the atmosphere's free radicals. In fact, one of the famous qualities of apple cider vinegar is to make the skin supple and bright.
- Apply aloe vera on your skin: Regular usage of aloe vera on the skin is one of the best and most effective remedies for skin pigmentation. Aloe vera can help clean the skin without harming the natural balance of the skin, as it has marvelous cleansing properties. It helps to reduce spots on your face, and also provides protection against the harmful UV rays of the sun.
- A sandalwood pack can also work wonders: Sandalwood acts, both as a stimulant as well as a blood purifier. These two properties of sandalwood help it to treat skin pigmentation. Make a pack using sandalwood and rosewater and apply it to your face at least twice a day to get rid of the pigmentation. Sandalwood is also one of the major ingredients for a sunscreen as it can protect the skin from the harmful UV rays.
- Keep an eye on what you eat: Your diet plays a very crucial part when it comes to the wellbeing of your skin. Make sure that you add a lot of green leafy vegetables and foods rich in Vitamin A and C to maintain your healthy skin. Drink lots of water and eat a lot of fruits in order to keep your skin hydrated. This will also detoxify your body.
Follow the above tips and ensure yourself a spotlessly beautiful skin.