Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Tirupur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. Chidambaram GopuYour feedback matters!
My wife age is 33 years and for last 3 years she suffer from Hyper Thyroid Now her TSH 5.50. She take NMZ 10mg per day and Ciplar TZ 40mg per day. My problem is her Hemoglobin is down 7.5 tell me what can I do for her?
Sir how can hyper thyroid (THS) can be controlled with out taking medicines. And how can hyper Thyroid can be cured once for all.
My age is 24 and my weight is 39.5. I am a female. My thyroid level is 7.2 can I have been using thyronorm 25mcg. But I feel palpitations in my heart.
I am suffering from irregular periods in staring time to present I consulted no. of doctors and I tried no of drugs I have thyroid problem also use thyronorm 25mcs tablet but present also I suffer that irregular periods please give any suggestion for me.
I hv thyroid problem. And I'm also suffering from over weight and irregular periods. In addition joint pain also. I hv my last periods on 23 june I didn't hv my periods yet.
One week ago I checked my sugar level fasting. It was 135 after that I left sugar from my diet. After that my sugar level came down to 95. Do I did any further test for my sugar level.
Can hyperthyroidism is cured by maintain proper diet? what are the measures to be taken to prevent it? and is it hereditary?
I am 54 years male having hypertension/diabetes for the last 19 years and taking allopathic treatment (tablets and insulin). No major issue except for constipation and vertigo. Now I wish to take following ayurvedic medicines for maintaining my health: 1.One Tablet of Haridya Amrit in the evening (containing Arjuna, Sarpgandha, Pushkarmool, Naagbala etc.) for blood pressure and as tonic for the heart. 2.Dal Cheeni Powder (one fourth teaspoon) for control of cholesterol 3.Ayurvedic calcium tablet for joints and bones 4.Shilajeet Gold as nerve Tonic 5.Softovac Powder for constipation I am not able to take the above medicine with allopathic drugs due to the essential time gap of one hour between two set of medicines. Please suggest (a)Are the above medicines sufficient as general tonic for my health and (b)Can the above medicine be taken in combination to have them in a time frame of one hour in the evening and then maintaining one hour gap from the allopathic medicines.
I am diabetic since 15 years.I have undergone bypass surgery 15 monthes back. I got prostate enlargement 60%. With tablets my sugar levels uncontrolled .Iam 73years old.Is it advisable to go for insulin.Please advice.Presently with tablets my fasting sugar level is 150and post lunch is around 250. Three months average is 7.6. Please advice dose of insulin per day.Thank you doctor.
My mother is diabetes patient. Doctor has prescribed her to take Macvestin (250) for joint pain. Its doses r twice daily .give me advice if is it before breakfast or after food?
I am 21 years old male. I have fat at lower part of the belly. I used to go gym and do workout for my belly from the last 2 years but I still have not overcome my fat. I also avoid junk food and consume less quantity of sugar and am also eating healthy food. Any recommendation?
I am diabetic sense 1 year taking capative 0.2mg 1morning. 1night. Voglitor 0.2 1afternoon. I am 33years weight 70kg my sugars 96 fasting 129 post lunch. My question is while having sex I am feeling burning at the time of climax. Please suggest me medicine.
Infertility is a condition, which is characterized by the inability to have a baby for over a year in spite of having planned and unprotected sex. It is a pretty common phenomenon for both men and women. However, there are several treatments available for both the sexes to help them recover from this problem. Here are some of the most common treatments available for infertility:
1. Changing your lifestyle: Certain factors in your lifestyle, which may cause you to be infertile include the medications you take, lack of exercise or not having intercourse frequently enough or not at the right time. The solution for these problems is simply incorporating certain changes in your daily life, such as exercising more, sticking to a healthy diet or having intercourse more often at the right time.
2. Sperm retrieval: Sperm retrieval is the technique used when you cannot ejaculate or when there is hardly any sperm present in your semen. It is also used in case of a low sperm count.
1. Intrauterine insemination: Intrauterine insemination is a process in which healthy sperm cells are put into the uterus so that the egg gets fertilized when it is released. The sperm cells have to be inserted at the time when your ovaries release eggs; therefore it is crucial to know your menstrual cycle as well as how fertility drugs are affecting it.
2. Fertility drugs: Fertility drugs are used to stimulate ovulation. This is done by administering medications which either regulate or cause ovulation to occur. There are several types of fertility drugs, so you should talk to your doctor about which should be the best for you.
3. Hysteroscopic surgery: This is a last resort, which is taken only when there are significant problems such as intrauterine scar tissue, uterine septum or endometrial polyps.
4. IVF: IVF is an assisted reproductive technology. During IVF, the sperm is first retrieved, after which fertility medications are given to the woman so that the egg can be retrieved. Finally, the egg is fertilized on a laboratory dish and injected back into the mother or a surrogate mother.