Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Tirupur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chidambaram Gopu
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chidambaram GopuYour feedback matters!
I have a sitting job as I am owner of restaurant. I have a diabetes also. But I like sweet more than any food item . But everyone is stopping me eating any sweet item food . I want to ask why only sweet items are blamed for diabetes ? Can anyone tell me a proper diet ? I am 27 years old and single . I am veg non veg and eggetarian also My weight is 75 kg . Thanks.
I am 17 yr girl having hypo thyroid t3 is 1.06, t4 is 7.6, tsh is 6.03 (present, suffering with thyroid since 8 yrs my height is 5.4ft my weight is 75kg can I grow taller my mom height 5.7 ft my dad height is 5.11. I want to grow tall.
My son is 32 year old he check his blood sugar. His fasting blood sugar 358 and post prandial is 428 what to do.
My wife diabetic patient, she is taking tablet regularly eventhough her sugar level 335 after food why?
Detected diabetes mellitus type 2. Test hba1c found to be 7.7. Presently on metformin sr 1000mg bd and vildagliptin 100mg od. Request advice.
I am diabetic for seven years lately I heard Japanese water therapy for diabetes after about 25 days I started having urine incontinence it was difficult to walk 5-7 step I was happy with therapy please please help.
Infertility refers to being able to get pregnant after one year of trying. Women who can get pregnant but are unable to stay pregnant are also termed as infertile. Ovulatory disorders are one of the most common reasons why women are unable to conceive and is presen in 30% of women suffering from infertility.
- Hormonal problems: Ovulation is linked with a complex balance of hormones and any disruption in the process can hinder ovulation. The disruption includes the fact that the ovaries are not producing normal follicles in which the eggs can mature. Ovulation is rare if the eggs are immature and there are no chances of fertilization. Polycystic ovary syndrome is the most common disorder responsible for infertility. Malfunction of the hypothalamus leading to failure in triggering hormonal stimulus to ovaries for egg maturation leading to immature eggs and ovarian failure. Malfunction of the pituitary gland leading to imbalance in hormonal secretion thus causing disturbance in ovulation. This can occur due to physical injury, a tumour or a chemical imbalance in the pituitary.
- Scarred ovaries: Ovulation failure can also be due to a physical damage to the ovaries. Invasive surgeries involving ovarian cysts leads to damaging or scarring of capsule of the ovary to become due to which follicles cannot mature leading to disruption of ovulation.
- Premature menopause: Early menopause or premature menopause before the normal age means that the natural supply of eggs has been depleted. This is most common in extremely athletic women with a history of low body weight and extensive exercise.
- Follicle problems: Infertility is also caused due to non-ruptured follicle syndrome in which women who produce a normal follicle, with an egg inside of it, every month but the follicle fails to rupture. This leads to disruption of ovulation as the egg remains inside the ovary.
- Others: Treating female infertility by chemotherapy is next to premature ovarian failure by loss of primordial follicles. Sexually transmitted infections are a leading cause of infertility. Tobacco smoking is detrimental to the ovaries and the amount of damage is dependent upon the amount and length of time of exposure of smoke in the environment. Nicotine in cigarettes interfere with the body’s ability to create oestrogen, a hormone that regulates ovulation. In addition, blocked fallopian tubes due to pelvic inflammatory disease or surgery for an ectopic pregnancy also causes infertility. Infertility can also be due to physical problems with the uterus or fibroids of uterus where non-cancerous clumps of tissue and muscle on the walls of the uterus.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!