Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in AVINASHI,TIRUPUR. and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PADMANABAN PALANIVELYour feedback matters!
Respected Sir my child has a 3 year old and his skin of penis is not properly up and down. What can I do?
Sir my son is 1 and a half yeqr old n wat ever we gives him no matter milk or solid food he does d vomiting immediately we have consulted few docs but at last we have been told that we have to go for his barrium testing,my doc told that if his intestine is curved den we have to go for an surgery..plz suggest me wat to do
HELLO SIR, my child is 9 months old, he develops white spots on his cheeks, first on the right side now today I saw on his left side as well can you suggest me treatment or any remedy.
Hi Doctor, I'm pregnant now and 7 months happen in this time my baby weight is 674 gram and is that normal or how many grams or kilogram the baby weight should be have doctor please reply me.
I have a baby girl. She is 6 months old. She had a fever cold. She is not sleeping without ac. Please advice what to do?
I need to get dpt vaccine for my daughter. I can get this administered from a medical practitioner, but need to procure this online. Can you suggest the brand name? My daughter is five years old.
My 1 year 8 months baby is suffering from Ventricular septal defect with perimembranous extension. Gradient of 30 mmhg. Doctor has advised for open heart surgery. I want to know that open heart surgery is must in this case or not and if yes then how many days are needed in the hospital for the treatment of heart surgery?
I am 24 years old. I am a student. I have been facing procrastination and laziness in studies for long. I was a good student till school. But after school, for last six years or so I have been very lazy and procrastination in studies. I am lacking will power and discipline to sit and study. I am a lazy person in general. I am intelligent person though, because whatever I study, I can understand very easily. What is wrong with me? Do I have ADD or ADHD? Or it's just that I am lazy and procrastinate when it comes to studies?
After DPT vaccination fever of my 3.5 months old baby weighing 5.9 kg raised to 101. Dr. Asked to give 2 ml of ibugesic plus as fever was not dropping with other paracetamol syrup Now I have read on internet Ibugesic plus is not safe for infants below 1 year. I am very much worried will it harm my baby?
45 days vaccination given to my child. Dr. suggested pcv and Rota virus vaccination also to give which is optional. How does it help my child? Will my child find difficulty after vaccinated?
My 12 years old daughter has some bone growth on left side of chin. It is slowly growing around two years from now. What should be done?
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SID) refers to the unexplained and sudden death of a seemingly hale and hearty baby. This condition tends to occur when the baby is asleep and that's why it's also known as crib death. Although the reason for the condition is still not known, many experts have attributed the cause of the condition to abnormal development in the parts of the baby's brain that oversees breathing and awakening from sleep. Nonetheless, there are ways that can prevent the problem from occurring and which are:
- Always place your baby on the back to sleep - Sleeping on the back is the safest position that your baby should be in, whenever he or she sleeps. You shouldn't let your child sleep on the sides as he or she can roll onto the stomach, and may hamper the breathing process. You can place your baby on the stomach when he or she is awake.
- Place your baby on a firm surface to sleep sans of any objects - It's best to place your baby on a firm mattress to sleep while avoiding thick and feather padding like a thick comforter. At the same time, objects like toys, stuffed animals or pillows should be removed from the crib as they may get in the way of your child's breathing by pressing on his or her face.
- Make sure your baby doesn't become very hot - For keeping your baby warm during sleep, it's best to opt for sleep clothing or blanket made of light material so that it doesn't make him or her feel very hot. If using a blanket, it should be placed loosely over the baby and one should also remember to not cover the baby's head during sleep.
- Use a pacifier - Research suggests that the use of the pacifier can reduce a baby's chance of dying from SIDS. This is because the pacifier helps in preventing the baby from rolling over onto his or her stomach during sleep. At the same time, it's also believed that the instrument helps in keeping the baby's tongue positioned in a manner that keeps his or her airways open.
- Breastfeed your baby - Breastfeeding your baby for a minimum of 6 months can help in preventing the occurrence of SIDS. Several studies have revealed this beneficial aspect of breastfeeding.
Related Tip: 4 Worst Foods Ever To Feed Your Baby!