Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Tirupati and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Swetha MadanaYour feedback matters!
Have myopia both eye.My right eye vision blurred or mild dark.Doctor said may it arise side Effect of steroid and naturally it cure.I take powder which contain caffeine. Please suggest.
I have a red eye from 10 days and my chest aching from 10 days and my left hand aching from 2 days please Help me.
From last three days m having pain in left eye. It's like something inside but m able to find anything.
Hi doctors. My mom is suffering from thyroid since long days. I can't see her like this. Is there any permanent treatment for this? If yes, than how it's possible and where should we go?
Many people (and animals) have two different colored eyes. What causes it? Is it a problem that requires an eye exam?
I have red eyes since 1 year n I have no irritation n sight problem.. The thing is only red color why? N what I shld do to get them white.
I have an eye problem I lost my left eye vision almost Doctors say we can not do now Accidentally my eye was damage by a pen when I was 3 4 years Now both eyes are not looking same.
I have seen many lines in front of my eye. These lines are flying automatically. How to reduce such eye floaters.
My 2 years old son have red eye corner in his right eye since 8 days. No discharge or swelling. Is it common and cured by itself or any other condition.
I am 39 years old, but now am prepare for exam, when reading some time it is not clearly visible, and I found a jelly like substance deposits on my eyes, I also used spectacle, not continuously, but when I found difficulties in reading. Please suggest some eye drop or medicine so that I can see and read clearly without any difficulty. Thank you sir.
I have red eyes for three days as I work on computer. What should I do? Would it affect my eyes in future?
I use spectacle from 4 year and also I use it regularly in spite of this my eye goes down slowly. What should I do?
With technology at your fingertips, it is hard to think of times when the existence of laptops and television sets was unimaginable. Technology is common enough to be taken for granted in present times. TV and laptops are especially in widespread use. The primary reason could be entertainment, an urge to connect to the larger world, or the need to kill time. Such dependability leads to severe health hazards. Read on to find out more:
Effects of TV and laptops on your health:
- Sleep deprivation: Long hours of exposure to artificial light can lead to sleep deprivation.
- It can also lead to serious vision problems: Watching TV or using laptops for long hours can make your eyes vulnerable to constant glare. You fail to realize, but changing lights of a computer screen or of a television set in a dark room can be extremely strenuous for your eyes to adjust. Constantly changing lights can lead to glaucoma. However, dry and itchy eyes, headaches and poor vision are the commonly noticed effects.
- It causes obesity in children and adults: Since all your work can be done on the internet, you tend to become lethargic. You are too lazy to go to the market or to the bank. Even if you are not watching you use the television for background music. Adults therefore do not make qualitative use of their free time. Children are addicted to playing games and browsing sites on the laptop. They hardly indulge in outdoor games. This leads to obesity in adults and children all the same.
- Propels your desire to eat fast food or packaged food: Binge eating is a very common practice while watching TV or using laptops. Chips, pizzas, burgers, ice- creams, cold drinks and absolutely anything junk devoid of nutritional value are more liked by us. Junk food not only leads to weight gain but is also detrimental to our digestive system.
- Can increase the risk of infertility in men: Laptops heat up when used for a long span of time. This heat can increase scrotum temperature which results in reduced sperm production, leading to infertility.
As is said, nothing in excess is good for your health. It is therefore, best to make controlled use of TV and laptops to avoid its harmful effects.