Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupuncturists online in Tirupathi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prudhvi
Submit a review for Dr. PrudhviYour feedback matters!
I'm 22 years old 5'8 height having weight of only 50 kgs. I'm very much worried if my less weight pls help me.
Hello doctor, Before 3 month (date 31st jan. 2017) done surgery of right knee ACL INJURY, There is no problem from several times But yesterday I was slipped and felt on floor due to my slipper yesterday and today continuous its painful And also its painful in walking I cannot walk perfectly, its hard to bend, So doctor please help me, Is that I have to do re surgery? And Is there any damaged in knee? Please help me doctor.
Sir my name is abilash my age is 19 years I am so skinny I eat lot of foods of calories enrichedfood once a day I eat 5 times but also my weight is not increase what is a way to gain a weight suggest any medicine.
It’s not just painful but also very irritating to have that odd neck, back, knee or any other muscular pain. Just sitting and waiting for the pain to go is something that we just cannot do. We want instant relief! Some of us wonder how we even got this pain. Asking around we find answers such as an incorrect posture of the body, too much of physical stress on a particular muscle or staying still in one position for a long time. Right, long working hours sitting in front of a computer.
- Ayurveda dives a bit deeper to find out the cause of muscular pain. According to Ayurveda, the muscle pain is caused by collection of harmful toxins in a particular area of the body which blocks the smooth transportation of essential nutrients, which leads to the aggravation of the “Vata” element in the body and causing muscular pain. There is no exception to any age group from this pain.
- Once again, body, diet and health, are all inter- linked. Ayurveda says a prominent way to avoid muscular pain is our diet. Cheese, cakes, meat, processed food, caffeine are strictly to be avoided by Ayurveda. This is because these kinds of foods dry up the muscles making them stiff and causing pain.
- If a person experiences muscular pain, Ayurveda has natural and chemical free methods to manage the pain. The main method is the practice of Abhyanga. It includes the application of oil all over the body, and massaging the areas where pain is experienced gently. This improves blood circulation with the nutrients needed all over the body. The heating properties of the oil stimulate the same.
- At Dr. Vaidya’s, we have innovative products which help in prevention and management of muscular pain. One of them is the evergreen super popular, Rumox Balm. Rumox balm is a special Ayurvedic formulation that has an anti-inflammatory properties and an analgesic effect. Apart from treating swelling and muscular pain, it also provides relief from all types of arthritic pain.
- Another product tried by thousands of our loyal customers is Sandhivati, which is a strong formulation for treatment of arthritis. Composed of Maharasnadi Quath Ghan powder and Mahayograj Guggul powder, this product is used for effective treatment of muscular, joint and arthritic pain.
- We also have special herbal massage oil called Nirgundi Oil, a formulation of Til Oil, Castor Oil, Sarsav Oil and Nirgundi Extract. It is to be gently applied over the pain affected area.
- We have a range over thirty products that include your daily use products such as Herbodanty, medicine for cold, cough, shampoo etc. Our in-house doctor, Dr. (Mrs.) Surya Bhagwati (BAMS, DHA, DHHCM, and DHBTC) can help you build your Ayurveda knowledge and help diagnose any medical issues you may be suffering from. Following our founder, Dr.Natoobhai Vaidya. Legacy we continue to offer free consultation to all our patients. We strive to be one of the best Ayurvedic Clinics in Mumbai while following his beliefs of providing high quality medicine, superior customer care and to be dedicated to our patients welfare.
I want to gain some weight as I lost 5 kg in 2 months so what should I do and my blood glucose level gone up to 103 so what should I do Am I diabetic or It is a by chance increase of Blood Glucose level. Because I do not have other symptoms of diabetes.
I have 26 years I have job of long standing hours .so for some reason my left knee started paining .there was discomfort while climbing stairs squatting bending knee. I consult an doc andperformed an mri for the knee. The reports are saying that I have an cartilage thinning .thats the reason of pain. Doc suggested to take physiotherapy. I am doing physiotherapy form last 6 mnts .still no relif .doc suggest no knee transplant surgery coz you are too young .what should I do?
I am 19 year old girl. I am skinny. I am 40 kg and 5'4" I want to be fit and healthy. I should put on some weight. Pls give me a solution. So that I could look better.
I am 28 years old female. My height is 163 cm and weight is 41 kg. What should I do to increase the weight.
The liver is a vital organ which means a person cannot survive without it. The liver works with other organs in the digestive tract to digest, absorb, and process food. The main function of the liver is to filter the blood that it receives from the digestive tract before passing it to the rest of the body. The liver detoxifies and metabolizes the medicines that you take. It also secretes bile and important blood clotting proteins.
Being such an important organ, it becomes imperative for you to stay away from habits that can damage it.
Here are some common habits that are damaging your liver:
1. Too much sugar
Having excess amounts of sugar is not harmful to just the teeth but the liver as well. Liver converts fructose ( a type of sugar) into fat. If you consume foods with refined sugar, it can build up as fat in the liver leading to liver diseases. Experts suggest that consuming too much sugar can be as harmful to the liver as having excessive alcohol. Avoid foods that contain refined sugars and corn syrup that has high fructose content. Limit foods with added sugars, such as soda, pastries, and candy.
The painkillers that you pop frequently for a sore back, that annoying headache or a toothache can damage your liver in the long run. It is okay to take over the counter pain medications like paracetamol once in a while but make sure that you do not resort to taking them on a regular basis. Always consult your doctor for chronic painful conditions and advice on pain medications.
3. Excessive alcohol
Consuming alcohol in large quantity can cause irreversible damage to the liver. When alcohol is consumed in excessive amounts it interferes with the ability of the liver to get rid of toxins from the body. Studies suggest that having three glasses of alcohol every day is a direct risk for liver cancer.
4. Too many supplements
Taking supplements instead of obtaining those nutrients from your food is a habit that can damage your liver. Unless recommend by your doctor, avoid taking supplements indiscriminately. Eat a well-balanced diet rich in green leafy vegetables, fruits, dairy products, and protein. Always consult a doctor before you start taking a supplement even if it is an herbal supplement. Remember that all medicines are processed by the liver.
5. Sleep deprivation
You may not know but not getting a regular sleep can damage your liver. Studies show that when people are sleep-deprived their livers cannot process the fat efficiently leading to fat accumulation which eventually leads to liver damage. Getting a good sleep also acts as a repair process for the whole body including liver. Make sure you get a good 7- 8 hours of sleep regularly.
6. Soft drinks
Studies have shown that people who drink too much soft drinks have higher chances of developing the non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD). Since these drinks are packed with sugar, so it is best to avoid them for improving your overall health.
So, go ahead and change these habits that are harming your liver and embrace a healthy and active lifestyle for a healthier you. Stay healthy, stay happy!