Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Tirupati and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P Vijay KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 52 yrs suffering paralytic stroke on lower limbs for the past 6 months. Is there special medicine in homeopathy. If so please advice for speedy recovery. I am not in a position even to move to toilet.
I have pain in rib cage bone in front for last 2 months. Please tell me probable reason for this and what should I do to get rid of it.
My body is very bumble and I have cholesterol and thyroid. So I am very afraid for heart attack. How to avoid this and What is the first aid of heart attack?
My brother age is 13 He is facing problem with heart enlarge since he was 2 yrs old, can you suggest how should he recover from this disease, and its heart pumping is 20.
On 13.05. 15 coronary angiogram was done at ruby general hospital, kolkata and there was nothing in my heart i. E. My heart is clear. I am taking cholestrinum 3x tab (schwabey) thrice daily and acid benz 30/5 drops thrice daily. My last report (done on 09.05. 14 at r. N. Tagore international hospital of cardiac science) triglycerides was 663. And uric acid was 8.6. How many days may I continue this medicines. I am also taking 1 lemon with warm water in the morning and garlic also. Maintaining daily excercise not less than 30 mints.
My husband is 28year old, just in hos tegular check up his bp was really high 96/145. He does night shifts occasionlly. He is 6 feet 2 inches in hieght,120kg wt. How can i manage his high blood pressure without medication?
Why do I vomit when I cough roughly after eating food.. Chest pain and eyes becomes red. Y? From past one month.
Sir, my chest is paining for 7 days, when I swallow some food aur liquid its hurt in my chest. 6 day before I feeling vomiting. please help me.
Had a heart attack in october 2012, one stent was put in and then my mitral valve started leaking, had my mitral valve replaced in October 2014 by amechanical valve. My ef rate has come done from 35 to 25, what could be the reason for this?
Low density lipoprotein or LDL is the bad cholesterol that adds to plaque development alongside triglycerides, which is another lipid. High density lipoprotein or HDL is the good cholesterol that diminishes plaque development. Plaque can hinder the blood supply to the heart, brain, legs or kidneys, leading to heart attacks, stroke or even death. To lower the cholesterol for a younger heart, you may follow the below steps:
- Reduced fats: Do without greasy meats such as bologna, salami, pepperoni and wieners; and greasy red meats such as ribs and prime cuts of hamburger, pork, veal or sheep. Likewise, you must abstain from skip skin on chicken or turkey. Stay away from full-fat dairy items including whole grain, cheese, cream, cream cheese and spread. These food items contain saturated fat and cholesterol. Both are connected with higher blood cholesterol and plaque development.
- Intake fiber: In particular, get used to food items which are high in dissolvable fiber. In the gut, dissolvable fiber can provide bulk to the bile and easily expel it from the body. Search for dissolvable fiber in oats, oat wheat, ground flaxseed, psyllium, grain, leafy vegetables, in addition to some whole grain oats.
- Go veggie: Pick no less than one meatless meal for every week. Substitute animal protein (meat, poultry, eggs, cheddar) for plant-based protein such as beans, lentils, tofu or quinoa. Consume these plant-based proteins with a plate of mixed greens, soup, panfry, or a burrito.
- Be aware of carbs: Following a low-carb eating routine can help you get in shape and decrease cardiovascular hazards. Pick high fiber sugars like oats, whole grain, starches, beans, lentils, and organic products, which will give you the energy you require, apart from keeping you feeling full.
- Lose some weight: In case you are overweight or stout, shed the additional pounds. Weight reduction brings down the LDL levels. Reducing even 10 to 20 pounds can have a positive effect.
- Move more: Do an hour and a half of cardiovascular exercise every day for an ideal heart wellbeing and weight reduction. Cardiovascular exercise implies any action that uses muscles in an efficient way and builds the heart rate. Strolling, cycling, paddling and swimming can be helpful. In case you discover an hour and a half overwhelming, begin with 30 minutes and work your way up a little at once. For a few people, 45 minutes to an hour of cardiovascular practice is sufficient.
- Pick the correct rhythm: Go for a direct level of work out. You will know you have achieved it when you can bear on a discussion when you work out, yet cannot sing. High intensity workout is better at raising HDL levels. However, it additionally expands your danger of wounds, making it difficult to keep working out.
I am 32 years old has high blood pressure. I am experiencing abdomen pain frequently. And I have taken abdomen scan. It shows. All are correct. Recently I have relocated to kharagpur from andhra pradesh. May be it is because of not being adjusted with this food. Kindly help.
Arrhythmia is a disorder which is characterized by improper and irregular heartbeats; be it too slow or too fast. This problem occurs when the electrical impulses that are used to regulate your heartbeat don’t work in the correct manner. Your heart may beat irregularly, too slow or too fast.
Although this disorder does not yield many symptoms, a few noticeable symptoms of arrhythmia are slow heartbeat, or a racing heartbeat, chest pain, breathing difficulties and dizziness. Arrhythmia can lead to inefficient pumping by the heart, leading to bouts of fainting. A severe symptom of this disorder is ventricular fibrillation, wherein the ventricles tend to quiver instead of transporting blood. This symptom can cut off blood supply to the vital organs, which may lead to death.
- Coronary artery disease: In this disease, arteries of the heart can get blocked, leading to irregular heart beat and impaired heart functioning.
- A heart attack: An ongoing heart attack usually leads to irregular heartbeats.
- High blood pressure: High blood pressure problems make you more vulnerable to this condition.
- Impaired functioning of the thyroid glands: An overactive or underactive thyroid gland can lead to heart arrhythmia.
- Excessive smoking and alcohol consumption: These habits can cause problems with the blood vessels in the body, thus increasing risks of this particular condition as well as other cardio-vascular diseases.
- Stress: Too much stress can lead to high blood pressure; that is again linked to heart arrhythmia.
Mild symptoms of arrhythmia do not require treatment. However, complications resulting from it warrant treatment. The various treatment options for this condition are:
- Pacemaker: A pacemaker is a device that is used to regulate your heart rhythms. It is placed in the body by a surgical procedure and an insulated wire is put, connecting the heart to the pacemaker. In case of an irregular heartbeat, the pacemaker sends out impulses to correct the improper heartbeat.
- Implantable cardioverter-defibrillator: This device is used to prevent a dangerous symptom of heart arrhythmia, a symptom wherein the ventricle quivers. It is similar to a pacemaker as it is also placed near the collarbone. In case it detects an abnormal rhythm, it sends out shocks to reset the heart rhythm.
- Maze procedure: This is a surgical procedure wherein incisions are made on the upper heart tissue to create a scar tissue. Scar tissues act as insulators to prevent stray impulses.
- Alternative therapies: Alternative procedures such as yoga and meditation can help remedy the disorder.