Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Tirupati. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Arterial Thrombosis Treatment
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Hernia Repair Surgery
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Submit a review for Dr. Hemachandra TYour feedback matters!
I have been facing problem of my face for few days that my face skin colour is going dark and glow has gone. Please suggest me.
My eye level is below the normal place and have dark circle which make me uncomfortable so please advise me?
Hello doctor I am 17 years old. I am facing few problems like dark circle under eyes and tanning. Instead of dat I usually have a stomach ache and feel very energy less. Please help
Hello sir. I'm Ved a 25 year old person. I want to know The name of an ointment that is used to clear wound marks on skin. My skin has got black on heaps due to skin disease problems. The disease has been cured but it left its black marks on my heaps. So sir please suggest me an ointment that can be used for curing it. Thank you so much.
When I was at 16 I have white skin face but now its becoming rough and black now im 18 im feeling sad when I look at my self in mirror can I get tip to make my face skin white.
My sister have green patch on her half face. Please what should we do to lighter that patch. Its a birth mark. Please answer.
I have more dark circle under eyes. It's growing continue. I took many treatment but no any one give better result. When I take medicine then its in control. But after medical treatment it grows again. Now please give me right suggestion because its so troubling for me. My face become so ugly.?
Last summer I have seen white circles on my back (both sides). I have consulted a dermatologist and applied ketoconazole cream. Now it's 2 months and still the white marks are left behind. How to get rid of this.
Hello doctor I have dark skin I was very fair a few years ago can you suggest me something that will make my skin colour white and fair? I have friends of my age who are very fair and have pure white coloured skin all over the body even if they stay in the sun regularly. Please give a proper solution as this is the 3rd time I am asking this question the previous 2 questions were not very convincing. Thank you.
I am 20 year old. I am losing my skin fairness as I am exposed to sun light. Can you please suggest some homemade fairness tips to improve skin fairness. I have heard of skin shine cream does it have any side effect or is there some cream I want to increase my fairness somehow.
I want to ask some tips for healthy and fair skin during summer season and also ask for good food for skin and hairs.
I am 36 years old male and from last 4 days I am having Stool with complete black colour. Feeling vomiting like sensation in morning. I have no habits of drink or smoking. Please help me what is the reason of this Black stool and what should be done to cure this. I am tensed for this.
Can you help me please doctor my face very dark and black spot I am using some many fairness creams but not gud results. Pls tell me fairness home remedies pack.
Hi. I am 18 years old, have really sensitive skin. From 2 years, I have spots on my legs. Light black, please suggest me the medicine or treatment.
The permanency of tattoos or being inked has reduced somewhat after the widespread use of laser tattoo removal. It has become a common trend among people to take off the ink which once was put in to be a permanent part of their existence. Although the success rate of the tattoo removal is quite high, there are certain inherent risks of undergoing a laser tattoo removal procedure.
Let's take a look at some of the risks:
- Risk of infection: The process of tattoo removal may pose a risk of infection like any other procedure performed on the human body. However, infections occur in rare cases and only if proper method is not followed or the patient doesn't adhere to post-procedural prohibitions.
- Chances of a scar: Although the colors within the tattoo may be removed, the outline of the tattoo may stay depending on how deep the punctures on the skin were, where the tattoo was put into place. This may also happen due to the type of paint used as it may also result in a permanent pigment removal in the localized area of the tattoo on the skin.
- Hypopigmentation and Hyperpigmentation: After the removal of the tattoo, the skin and the body may react in a certain manner within certain individuals and thus result in problems with skin pigmentation. In certain cases, the color of the skin in the affected area may become paler than the rest of the surrounding skin which is known as hypopigmentation. In others, it may even become darker which is known as hyperpigmentation.
- Side effects: If the patient already has certain pre-existing conditions then the procedure may have certain side effects. One example of this is a delay in the healing process in case the patient has diabetes.
However, laser tattoo removal has been improving over the past few years as a procedure and has come to a point where it is very safe. What might vary from patient to patient is the effectiveness of the removal of the colors within the tattoo, depending on the types of colors that were used.
Sir sanjay from sonipat, 26 year old male Actually before 3 month I am suffering from skin disease So please help me.
Following a proper skin care regime ensures a flawless skin. You cannot enjoy a beautiful, supple, flawless skin without taking good care of it or putting much effort into it. Giving energy and time into taking good care of your skin will result into soft and alluring skin. However, sometimes despite a proper skin care regime, your skin looks dull and unhealthy. This is due to the habits you have incorporated that ruin your skin as a consequence and make it look drab.
Mentioned below are 5 habits, which are terrible for your skin and should be stopped at once:
- Washing your face with harsh cleansers: Most people who are prone to oily skin resulting in acne and pimples, resort towards cleansers and exfoliators to dry their skin out. While this seems like a great idea in theory, the cleaners end up removing the beneficial oils produced by the skin and destroy the skin's natural protective barrier.
- Using products stored in jars: Skin experts and dermatologists believe that tube packaged products are much better than products stored in a jar. This is because most skin care products contain antioxidants, which break down when repeatedly exposed to air and sun, thus making your products less effective with every use.
- Skimping on sleep: Apart from benefitting your mood, energy levels and metabolism, sleep also rewards you with a beautiful skin. It keeps dark circles away and makes your skin glow. Lack of sleep causes stress and generates free radicals in our skin, thus harming it.
- Using cotton pillowcases instead of satin ones: Your collagen breaks down due to persistent pressure of your face into your pillow, which is traumatic to your skin. Avoid too much friction by opting for satin pillows instead of cotton ones. Moreover, if you are prone to acne, wash your pillows every week to remove the buildup of residue that accumulates on your sheets.
- Talking too much on the phone: Studies show that bacteria gathers on the surface of your phone, which is why you must clean it every time you talk over the phone or talk to them on speaker. Phone applies pressure on your face, which traps the oil and causes zits.