Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Tirupati and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Dear sir/madam, I have small small ulcer type of infection on my pharynx layer of throat causing irritation and common cold from last 8 months. So please tell me the reason why it cause sir? And wt medicines that I have to take to cure from this.
For about 1-2years i'm facing this problem, that is, tonsillitis. They are always red and have white spots on them which hurts a lot. Sometimes my ears also hurts. None of the doctors treated it right as after the medication everything is same as before. I tried homeopathy, naturopathy, aayurvedic, anti-biotics and all that i could but none of them seem to work. I am singer and because of this i'm unable to sing, my age is 16.
My throat is little pain or not clearance always when I eat cold food like cold drink, cold water. What I do please say?
I am 26 year old I chew tobacco now during the past 2 months I have suddenly lost weight, I have hairfall and feel something in my throat while I swallow. What should I do?
Have white lesions on my inner cheeks and back throat and red bumps on my throat for more than 2 weeks and have been taking flucanazole for 2 weeks (oral candida) no effect? lesions had started paining.
I am 64 years old diabetic. I get irritation in my both ears quite frequently. I use ear drops to control. Is it related to diabetes?
I'm a 28 years old male. I usually keep having headaches but off late i'm getting them almost 2-3 times a week. They usually affect either the temples, area behind the ear and the lower back of the head. They last usually for 6 hrs or so. Kindly suggest what might be wrong and where do I get tested?
Hi. I have a ear infection since a week. I have been prescribed antibiotics but its not healing. What do I do?
Is there any Ayurvedic cure 100℅ for heavy snoring due to deviated septum? I'm a 57 yrs. No drinking/ no smoking normal weight. Pls. Suggest. Thanks.
I am a 24 years old female. My cough is persistent since many months. I also have asthma and sinusitis. Due to the cough I suffer from vomiting and can't eat food. What should I do?
Snoring problem. Evetytime I sleep. I started snoring. Which doctor should I consult? is there any medication available?
I am having cough and runny nose for about a week now, I took cetrizine, there was no improvement, then I took alday am (ambroxol and cetrizine, it cured it a bit, but it is not fully cured, what should I do?
The inflammation of the tissues around the sinuses is a condition known as sinusitis. This can be triggered by a number of factors including a common cold and pollen allergies. The symptoms of acute sinusitis are -
- Facial muscle pain
- Stuffiness of the nose
- Running nose
- Loss of smell
Sinusitis is an uncomfortable condition on its own, but can also lead to a number of other complications. Ayurveda can be very effective in treating sinusitis without causing any other side effects. Here are a few ways to treat sinusitis with Ayurveda.
- Steam inhalations - Steam is a decongestant that can successfully clear congestion and make sinusitis less painful. This can be done five to six times a day. If your sinus is causing excessive pain, this should be repeated regularly for at least a week. In cases of chronic sinusitis, you may even continue this form of treatment for two years.
- Nasyam - Nasyam is one of the five therapies of detoxification according to Ayurveda. It treats sinusitis by administering medicated oils or herbal juices through the nostrils into the body. Nasyam acts by attacking and removing excess humor in sinus cavities. This improves the flow of oxygen in the body, and thus also helps treat the pain that is a result of your sinusitis.
- Ginger-Garlic - Ginger and garlic have a number of medicinal properties. A teaspoon of fresh ginger juice with honey can help reduce the congestion caused by sinusitis. This should ideally be had early in the morning, as soon as you wake up and may be repeated in the evening. Similarly, create a concoction with crushed garlic, turmeric, and honey, in the ratio of 1 tsp each of garlic and turmeric and 2 tbsp of honey. Have 1 tsp of this concoction daily.
- Jala Neti - Neti is a yogic purification method and jala neti refers to purification by water. This is a simple technique that should be practiced daily to relieve problems related to sinuses. Fill a neti pot with lukewarm water and a little salt. Position the neti pot such that the spout is in one of the nostrils. Breathe through your mouth and tilt your head till the water starts flowing from one nostril to the other. Once the pot has been emptied, repeat the process with another nostril. This can be repeated any number of times.
- Change your diet - Ayurveda is a lifestyle and hence diet is a very important part of the treatment. Avoid cold and oily food. Starting the day with a glass of lemon juice and water is also said to be beneficial to sinusitis patients. Processed foods, chocolates, liquor, carbonated drinks etc are other things to be refrained from when treating sinusitis with Ayurveda.
Related Tip: Ayurvedic Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction?