Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Tirupati and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. G'ajula Sindhura
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. G'ajula SindhuraYour feedback matters!
Dear Dr, My father having glaucoma, And now we are thinking to go for Laser surgery for him but my father is worrying and not ready for the laser treatment on this age (70 years) so can you please provide your valuable suggestions and that will be get more clarity to take further actions. Thanks & Regards.
I am having headache from 5-6 days I don't know the reason sometime looks like its due to my eyesight getting weaker, or due to lack of sleep, can it be dangerous?
I am 22 years old male and am working in accounts field my eyes continuously tears is coming what should I do give me a suggestion.
I am 18 year old male. I had a very sedentary lifestyle for 2 years till now due to my education and I am overweight. Maybe this will help you explain the following symptoms. I have a pain sensation in my leg extending to the feet. Sometimes it is mostly a little pain sensation or weakness near the knee. Sometimes I have a burning pain in my fingers (not sure if it is finger joints) which grows and suddenly drops and is gone. I have been having a twitching left eye for nearly a week. And also I have problem of acidity mostly after junk and spicy food or if I have an empty stomach. Please tell what possibly could be the problem or is it just because of lifestyle?
Earlier tsh was at 1.1 and was taking throxin 125. Due to some symptoms my physician reduced dose to 100. Now after 6 weeks I have checked my tsh and that was 4.35. Now a days I am having burning sensation in feet and tingling sensation in face and eyes and slight pain in left temple of head. Feeling tremors when wake from sleep.
Sir I am using glasses. Power is little high. I found that after every 8 to 9 month my eye power increase and I changed glass every time which is more powerful than previous. But now some days ago I am facing same problem again I feel that my eyes become weaker much. I feel some pressure or load in my eye. Can you suggest any medicine or drop for my eyes. Thnku.
LASIK stands for Laser In-situ Keratomileusis. This is a common eye surgery that helps in correcting vision problems. During this procedure, the cornea of the eye is cut across by a medical expert to raise the tissues and reshape them to correct vision. LASIK is suitable for patients who have shortsightedness, long sightedness or who suffer from astigmatism.
Here are the 5 benefits that a LASIK surgery offers:
1. Improved vision - A study reveals that 95% of the people who underwent this surgery achieved uncorrected visual acuity of 20/40 and 85% of the people achieved 20/20 vision. This procedure ensures that a patient achieves enhanced vision.
2. Quick results and recovery - This surgery enables you to return to your normal schedule immediately the day after the surgery. You can have clear and improved vision within a day.
3. Long- lasting outcomes - A minimum timeframe of 3 months is required for the eyes to adjust, after which LASIK results are permanently noticeable in a patient. No follow up procedures are required unless something wrong went with the surgery. The patient will continue to have improved vision unless there is any normal loss due to illness or aging.
4. No need of glasses - You no longer require glasses as your vision turns to normal post-LASIK surgery.
5. Goodbye contact lenses - LASIK surgery will help eliminate the need for contacts. You will be able to avoid all the problems pertaining to wearing a contact lens, including lens solution.