Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Tirupati. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Chandan Kumar SaguturiYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old female. I have an under eyes dark circles from last 3 years. I have been taking multivitamins capsule from last one week. Please suggest some more remedies which are beneficial for me.
Suffering from ulcers. Don't know whether it is piles or not. Blood is there in during bowel movement. Pain and irritation is also there after bowel movement.
I have black comedones in my skin of ears since many years.No treatment seems to resolve this. Pl help
I am 31 yr old married woman, have thyroid problem taking thyronorm 25mcg, my skin is very dry, what should I do to keep it hydrated and soft.
Hello I am 19 years old and have got white marks left on my skin for many months after a laser procedure gone wrong I guess. My skin got burnt due to the wrong laser usage and when the burns healed, it left my skin with ugly white patches near my lips and cheeks. I wont deny that the marks have reduced but still I want them to go off permanently. The dermatologist whom I have been consulting for some months due to this scars advised me to get a chemical peel done on my skin. Will that help? should I go for it? please help.
My skin oily skin, my skin become black, bcoz me a site engineer, I need to get back my old colour, advice me.
My skin is average light, but I need to make it even lighter so which cosmetics like soap n cream should I use?
I have many deep pores on my face. And because of it I have whitehead and blackhead. Is there any home remedy to to close this deep pores? And can I get smooth skin again?
Approximately 60% of the human body consists of water. It is one of the most important components that help in the process of digestion, blood circulation, mineral absorption and even excretion, ensuring smooth functioning of your system. A mere drop in the water content of your body can lead to dehydration, which can affect your body in more than one ways. Dehydration can also take a toll on your skin leaving it dry and lifeless. In order to ensure the health of your skin, it is highly recommended to keep your system hydrated.
How drinking water affects the skin?
- Keeps skin soft: Skin is made up of 3 layers namely, epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue. When the water content of the outermost layer of the epidermis is insufficient, your skin tends to lose elasticity and feel rough. Intake of adequate water hydrates the skin cells and makes them function properly, making your skin soft and supple.
- Moisturizes dry skin and lessens the appearance of wrinkles: Insufficient intake of water makes your skin appear dry and flaky; such a skin is more prone to wrinkling. When you drink sufficient water your skin cells hydrate from within. Hydrated skin is resilient in nature and therefore, it has less chance of suffering from premature wrinkling.
- Improves skin tone: Water is known for its abilities to flush out toxins from your system and for maintaining the proper functioning of your kidneys. Sufficient intake of water ensures that harmful toxins and impurities are regularly flushed out of your system, thereby, adding a healthy glow to your skin.
- Makes your skin appear younger: It is advised to drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day to keep your body hydrated. The condition of your health can be analyzed from the condition of your skin, as a body that is hydrated well, makes your skin appear healthy too.
- Get rid of dark circles: The problem of dark circles arise over the years due to the damage of the capillaries under the eyes. The skin around the eyes is thinner than facial skin, which hinders the smooth flow of fluid through them. Plenty intake of water on a regular basis can reduce the appearance of dark circles dramatically, making your skin appear healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Increase in WBC (~27300) indicates what is patient is suffering from herpes joster from mouth to ear? Is it related to infection or blood issue?
Age 30, what is the reason for the dark circle around my eyes. How can I treat dark circle? Please help me?
Here we just clean the area to be treated with normal alcohol and Betadine. And we are almost ready for the treatment. It takes less than a minute to complete small area. Deepak are you ready? If it is painful, please let me know, you will feel little brick kind of sensation and let us see how painful and uncomfortable it is. We are taking care only on the lines. So whatever deep lines or deep muscles are there, we will inject only in those areas. It gives the relaxing effect on the muscles. In case you are more sensitive to pain or you are feeling uncomfortable, you can always opt for a higher amount of numbing. Some of the physicians may like to mark the area before just to show you the ease of treatment. So all the lines which come up while smiling or talking will be softened. Remember they will be softened, they will not go away. Within the period of 3-4 days, you can start noticing the change here. The muscles get lighter.
Now we have done with the small area of the treatment. The patient's expressions will be reserved. You will still be able to express. The face will move normally, there will be nothing abnormal, the lines will gradually be softened. It is totally dependent on how the procedure is done. If we over do it, the expression will be frozen and it will look little hard and strange. This totally depends on the patients and the doctors and how much you want to achieve. We can have normal expressions which will look softer and better. So it is very important for the patient to discuss it clearly with the doctor. Some patients need completely frozen looks. But personally, I am very conservative while doing the treatment and recommend a smaller amount. I always tell my patients that you can always add more salt in the dish after cooking rather than putting too much salt while cooking.
Based on this, we will discuss how breathing techniques help to relax the lines in a truly holistic manner for treating the lines on the face. So here is our another patient. The concerned topic is the lines between the forehead which can easily be relaxed by a simple shot here. Not only that, along with the treatment, the reason for these are called worry lines is because of some worry underlines which causes the lines. So, lines e can take care by the shots but the worry part has to be sorted holistically. For that, we will talk about the breathing technique that we recommend patients so that the effects of the treatment lasts longer. Sometimes even without these treatments patient can benefit with just the breathing technique, the lines get significantly softer.
So let us see how it works and how simple the procedure is?
So we put one needle prick on the big muscles which cause lines. One needle prick on the muscles that hold it down. So it is not at all painful as you can hear from the patient itself. Within 6-7 days, we will start seeing the changes and we will post you a picture on the websites also.
If you want further information, you can contact me through Lybrate.