Doctor in Sri Siddhartha Ayurvedics
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Sri Siddhartha AyurvedicsYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Badari Narayana.V provides answers that are very helpful. Tq sir tq lottt
Men and women alike dread the thought of hairfall. For most of us, this is an age related problem, but for others it could also be a sign of an unhealthy lifestyle. Thankfully, there are many home remedies that are effective ways to treat hair fall.
- Onion juice: The sulphur present in onion can help reduce hairfall and speed up the hair growth process by increasing the production of collagen in the body. Chop or grate an onion and squeeze out the juice. Apply this to your scalp and leave for 15 minutes before rinsing off with a mild shampoo. Ideally, this should be repeated twice a week.
- Garlic: Garlic is also a rich source of sulphur, but it cannot be used in its pure form. Boil a little coconut oil with a few crushed cloves of garlic. Massage the cooled mixture into your scalp and leave for about half an hour before washing it off. You could combine this with onion juice as well.
- Coconut: Coconut oil is very good for the hair as it can promote hair growth as well as reduce breakage and prevent hair fall. If you are using bottled coconut oil, warm it before massaging into the scalp. Alternatively, grate a coconut and mix with a little water before squeezing out the milk from it. Apply this on the scalp and leave overnight.
- Amla: Amla or the Indian gooseberry is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants. This helps keep the scalp healthy and promotes hair growth. To benefit from it, apply a mixture of lemon juice and amla juice or amla powder on the scalp. Once dry, rinse the mixture off with luke warm water. If used in the initial stages of hair fall, amla can help reverse the process.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek contains hormone antecedents that help stimulate hair growth and help strengthen hair follicles. Soak a cup of dried fenugreek seeds in water overnight and grind into a paste. Apply this paste to your scalp and leave for about half an hour before rinsing off. Using this hair mask every morning for a month should have noticeable results.
- Aloe Vera: The enzymes in aloe vera promote healthy hair and help stabilise the scalp’s pH levels thereby promoting hair growth. It can also help reduce itchiness and dandruff. To benefit from it, you could consume a tablespoon of aloe vera juice or apply aloe vera juice directly onto the scalp as a hair mask.
Diabetes is a chronic metabolic disorder that results in higher levels of blood sugars in the body. It is assuming epidemic proportions, and India has become the new diabetic capital with more than 50 million diabetic people. The main problem with diabetes is it does not completely go away, and there is a whole myriad of issues that it brings along with it. Heart attacks, strokes, eyesight problems, delayed wound healing, nerve damage and impotence. Therefore, diabetes and by that we mainly mean blood sugar levels have to be managed so that there is a delay in onset of the associated conditions and/or reduced in severity.
Ayurveda refers to diabetes as Prameha (excessive urination) and Madhumeha (sugary urine) and has identified close to 20 forms of the disease. According to Ayurvedic belief, each disease is caused due to imbalance in kapha, pitta, and vata doshas and diabetes is caused by all these, predominantly by kapha. With any stream of medicine, management of diabetes involves two tracks - one is lifestyle changes and the second is medications.
- Diet: Reduce the amount of rice, sugar, potato, sweet fruits, maida, deep fried foods, and red meat. Protein-rich foods like lentils, soya, green leafy vegetables and fish should be increased. Diet plan should change to small, frequent meals instead of binge eating.
- Exercise: Include 30 minutes of regular exercise into your daily routine if you have a diabetic predisposition.
- Others: Avoid smoking and alcohol, ensure sufficient sleep, avoid sleeping during day time, improved foot and eye care, periodically check sugar levels, and manage stress levels.
Ayurveda has a whole lot of home remedies proven to be very effective against diabetes.
- Jambhul: Eugenia Jambolana whether eaten raw or juice extract has been shown to have beneficial effects in managing sugar levels and cholesterol.
- Gymnema sylvestre: Used to manage diabetes for over 2000 years, it reduces sugar cravings and is being touted as the future for diabetes treatment.
- Bitter gourd (Momordica charantia): It has 3 components that give it strong antidiabetic properties. The charantin reduces blood sugar levels; the polypeptide has insulin-like effects; and lectin that again has hypoglycemic effects.
- Bel (Aegle marmelos): Also known as wood apple, leaves of the plant are shown to have antidiabetic properties. 5 to 10 leaves can be chewed on a daily basis to help control blood sugar levels.
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum): Consuming 10 g of fenugreek seeds soaked in water increases the amount of insulin produced, thereby increasing sugar breakdown.
- Neem: Chewing about 4 to 5 leaves in the morning on an empty stomach helps to control blood sugar levels. Alternately, neem leaves powder is available which can be dissolved in water and consumed.
Renal stone or kidney stone is the most common problem that is found in different people these days. It is mainly a hard mass that accumulates either in one or both the kidneys that can cause pain and another discomfort. Renal stones are classified into two types and these are:
- Calcium Stones and
- Uric Acid Stones.
Symptoms Of Renal Stone
Many times pain in the lower section of the stomach can be due to many reasons such as acidity, but long term pain can be considered as a symptom of renal stone. This happens when the stone moves from the kidney to the urinary tract or also when the stones grow. Some other symptoms apart from the pain are:
- The colour of the urine is turned into red or brown as it contains blood,
- The urge of urination increases,
- Nausea and Vomiting at times.
Causes Of Renal Stone
The medical term used for the renal stone is renal calculi or urolithiasis or nephrolithiasis. The problem can occur due to a number of reasons and a few among them are:
- Increased calcium amount in the body,
- Genetic factor,
- Disease or infection in the kidney or the urinary,
- Consumption of alcohol and also some oxalate food items,
- Diseases such as high blood pressure, hypercalciuria or gout,
- Inflammatory disease of intestine and stomach,
- Side effects of wrong medication.
Home Remedies By Ayurveda For Curing Renal Stone
Today maximum of people either go for surgery for fast recovery of the stones or may go for consumption of homeopathic medicines for a safer treatment. But there are also some of the home remedies available that are suggested by the Ayurveda.
- Treating Renal Stone With Kidney Beans
- Add 4 litres of water to 60 grams of kidney beans.
- Now heat the mixture for about 4-5 hours.
- Now strain the mixture through a muslin cloth into a container.
- Keep the fluid aside to cool down.
- After the fluid cools down completely, start drinking one glass of the fluid every 2 hours.
- Make sure that the fluid should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Do this for a week time.
- Treating Renal Stone With Basil Leaves And Honey
- Crush about 10-15 basil leaves and make a paste of it.
- Take out the juice of about 1 tablespoon of the paste.
- Now add one teaspoon honey to the juice and mix them well.
- Consume this mixture every day once.
- Treating Renal Stone With Pomegranate Seeds And Horse Gram
- Add about half litre water to 1 cup horse gram.
- Now heat it till the water comes down to about 1/5th and then strain the liquid.
- Crush some pomegranate seeds and add about 2 tablespoons to the liquid.
- Drink this mixture daily.
- Apart from these remedies, drinking apple juice regularly and doing regular exercise also helps in getting rid of renal stone.
Hello doctor this is Abhay. please tell me what 's homely treatment of pimples. What is the best skin care routine for healthy skin.
A respiratory disorder, the inflammation of the lining in the bronchial tubes, which are responsible for carrying air to and from your lungs is known as bronchitis. Allergic bronchitis is a disorder that develops, if you have severe allergies which result in a bronchial immune system reaction.
Allergic Bronchitis requires medical diagnosis by your healthcare provider who can differentiate the allergic form of bronchitis from the normal form of bronchitis by searching for other symptoms related to the allergy. Allergic bronchitis often occurs due to seasonal allergies, making it an acute condition. If you are suffering from lingering bronchitis issues caused due to allergies, an allergy test is recommended so that the doctor can accurately assess the condition.
The symptoms of allergic bronchitis are similar to the regular form bronchitis. Only difference is that the symptoms are triggered by allergies. Some of the symptoms are given below:
Cough which may form mucus
Body aches and breathlessness
Fever with chills
Over the years, Ayurvedic practitioners have prepared and prescribed a number of remedies that can address the issue of allergic bronchitis.
Below listed remedies should be taken 3 times in a day for quick relief.
2 grams of Shringyadi Churna should be taken along with 100 mg of Kaphachintamani and Kaphaketu.
Talisadi churna should be mixed with honey and ginger juice.
2 grams of Sitopaladi Churna should be mixed with 200 mg of Praval Pisthi as well as 100 mg of Rasa Sindur.
Haridra khand (one spoon) should be taken along with a cup of warm milk.
Other natural remedies, according to Ayurveda include: